Bands You Hate Right Now

You know those shitty bands I’m talking about and there are tons of them out there right now. The kind you just feel like smashing them over their heads with their own guitars and then slamming them into their drum kit. Mine, as of the moment would have to be Good Charlotte because they’re a bunch of shitty ass kids who can’t play and have nothing original to offer. How about everyone else?

Wow like Wow I hate like everything right now! Here goes it!

Blink 182 (I will forever hate these dorks)

Good Charlotte

Sum 41

Puddle of Cudd

Metalica

The Simple Plan

Madonna

Evenescense (sp)

Rap I hate

50 Cent

Ememiem (sp)

Ja Rule

Black Eyed Peas

Nelly

God I hate like everything on the radio these days, mainly these pop-punk clones because they are fuckin music hacks who I’d love to kick the living shit out of.

I hate everything from american idol and idols, that shit.

Hilary Duff

Mariah Carey

Slipknot or Stonesour(its the same)

All that hardcore junk

And a lot more but they are not worth to mention.

And to every Dutch and Belgian people

I fucking hate K3

I hate all those new-age grunge bands like Nickelback, Puddle of Mud, Perfect Circle, and Fuel. they fuckin suck so much. i also hate 50 cent, not just becuz he is a bad rapper but because he is a wannabe retarded thug. that dude says he got 9 times or whatever and went to jail, but he was really in some juvenile detention camp for 9 months lol. some of eminems mainstream stuff is annoying, but his underground stuff is the shit. black eye peas are the shiznit, except for dat gay Where is the Love song w/ Justin Timberlake. and i also like Linkin Park, even tho everyone hates on them :stuck_out_tongue:

What do i hate right now? Everything Bullet said. Even though i love early Metallica, i hate what they’ve become, especially their new monkey-faced bass player, Robert Trujillo.

I hate the rap ppl that Bullet said, but I do like Ememeim.

I also hate Jay-Z, Lil Kim, Missy Elliot, and Chingy.

I hate Slipknot, Korn, or any hard rock band where they scream really loud. It’s fucking annoying.

how come you dont like screaming bands? :frowning:

id have to agree with just about everyone else here. eminem i hate right now but he used to be good. i mean the guy can write some dark lyrics if he wants to.

[quote]how come you dont like screaming bands?[/quote]

Because all they do is this AHGSADJGASDOJASGDOSDF FUUUUUCK I CANNNNNN'T WRRRRRIIIIIITTTTTEEEE LYRRRRIIICCCCSSSS SOSOSOOOOOOOO I SCREAMMMM THEMMM OUUUTUTUUTTTTAAA ADASDAAHAHAGAHGAHGAHGAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if that sounded ignorant but Slipnot, Korn and Linkin Park are basically all of that.

And then some! :D

I’m not going to list rap under the bands section for obvious reasons.

-Styx

-the Ataries

-Fountains of wayne

-Sum 41

-Bleu

-Alien Ant Farm

-Corey Taylor

-Greenwheel

-The Hives

-Pete Yorn

-Injected

-Static X

-Blink 182

-Guster

-Thrice

-The Monkeys

-John Mayer

[quote]Wow like Wow I hate like everything right now! Here goes it!

Blink 182 (I will forever hate these dorks)

Good Charlotte

Sum 41

Puddle of Cudd

Metalica

The Simple Plan

Madonna

Evenescense (sp)

Rap I hate

50 Cent

Ememiem (sp)

Ja Rule

Black Eyed Peas

Nelly

God I hate like everything on the radio these days, mainly these pop-punk clones because they are fuckin music hacks who I’d love to kick the living shit out of.[/quote]

Great list i would also like to add the vines (nirvana rip off), and the darkness

I forgot Marylin Manson, I really truely hate him with a passion.

Marilyn Manson is a forkin faggot. I heard he brought some guy on the stage during a concert and gave him head :-[

[quote]I forgot Marylin Manson, I really truely hate him with a passion.[/quote]

Say what you want about him. Because he is pretty fucked up. But there is no denying how smart this man is. You should listen to what he has to say sometimes. I have a lot of respect for him.

a good example of that is the bowling for columbine interveiw i cant tremember what he said but it was pretty clever

The conversation pretty much went like this.

Michael More: "So what would you say to the kids at columbine high school if you had the chance"

Manson: "I woulden’t say anything, I would listen to what they have to say. Which is what noone did"

That was the most memorable part for me. But he went on about the Kosovo war as well.

I’ve also heard him on VH1 and CNN interviews as well. He’s just about the only shock rocker that I like, and not because of his music, but because he’s 100% no bull shit. It’s a shame that nobody listens to what he has to say except for a few moronic goths.

i also read an interveiw in maxim blender (same one as the white stripes), and he said some pretty neat stuff about war, lets put it this way i hate korn and his music but korn are a bunch of devil worshiping ass holes, a quote that proves this “adolf hitler is in heaven”…

[quote]

Because all they do is this AHGSADJGASDOJASGDOSDF FUUUUUCK I CANNNNNN’T WRRRRRIIIIIITTTTTEEEE LYRRRRIIICCCCSSSS SOSOSOOOOOOOO I SCREAMMMM THEMMM OUUUTUTUUTTTTAAA ADASDAAHAHAGAHGAHGAHGAH!!!

Sorry if that sounded ignorant but Slipnot, Korn and Linkin Park are basically all of that.

And then some!  :smiley:[/quote]

the bands you listed im not too big fans of but some of the bands out there that scream can put out some good lyrics

No stuck in the middle…they don’t.

every single rock band except for AC/DC.

PULP DOG

You hate every single rock band except for AC/DC? So you like…what…rap?