The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Badass Pulp/Kill Bill artwork Youre not gonna believe your eyes!

new here so hi 8)

Is it ok to post some pics for you to see? I promise youre gonna fall off your seats, no joke!

Wezzley

Wtf?

[quote=“wezzley”]
new here so hi 8)

Is it ok to post some pics for you to see? I promise youre gonna fall off your seats, no joke!

Wezzley
[/quote]
Yea, but theres a art thread already i think, id say stick them in there. :wink:

ok, cheers - looking for the art thread now.

regardsw,

Ben

cant find a more appropriate thread, so here goes. Below is part of my art collection, thought you might might appreciate some of the Tarantino stuff.

Regards,

Ben

Wooooooow, Damn they almost look real! dude i want to se shitloads of more pics… :laugh: :laugh: :o :slight_smile:

thanks man, all of these are either 3x2ft or 4x2ft, and all on 1.5" deep frames - with painted sides!

GEEZ! the first time i glimpsed over them i thought they were pictures (especially with the first samuel L. jackson one).

you are extremely talented.

ps. are you that little guy who lives in camera’s ala the flintstones.

whats so cool about those? those are screenshots from the DVD that were made look like a painting with some simple clicks in Photoshop, every kid can do that

[quote=“The Seb”]
whats so cool about those? those are screenshots from the DVD that were made look like a painting with some simple clicks in Photoshop, every kid can do that
[/quote]

Hehe, that’s what I thought too.

heheh, are you kidding me! these are oil paintings - hand painted on canvas. You should see my scarface ones…:wink:

in case your not winding me up, look at the uncropped versions below.

Regards,

Ben