The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Bad mother fucker wallet!

merchandise

i got one of these for my brother last christmas

I want one bad.They have some okay prices on ebay if anyone is interested.

badmotherfucker.com doesn’t work for me

bmf looks cool, tough expensive

if you got one, tell me how is the print after a while?

does it fade away or stay clean and cool?

if it stay clean I’ll order many with friends so it’ll be cheaper :stuck_out_tongue:

and if it does fadde away I guess I’ll take a black one

it’s not as cool but welll…

PLEASE tell me how’s your own wallet doing afte a while!

i want to know about the bmfwallets.com ones as well… how are they after a couple of years?

I bought mine from BMFWallets, and its still brilliant. The leather does become softer, but thats what you expect. Apart from that, great.

i seriously need one of these.

mine’s fine, and i gave lots to friends. they don’ thave coin compartments and the writing isn’t stitched, but aside from that they’re great wallets

The writing isn’t stitched, but it stays on. Yeh, sucks about he coin compartments, but I knew that before hand. Is it stitched in the movie? Anyone got a good screenshot of what it looks like in the movie.

I got my wallet like 5 years ago from this bad mother fucker wallet place. Took forever to get to me, but I still use the same wallet. Probably not real leather, but who knows.

[quote=“NonStop”]I bought mine from BMFWallets, and its still brilliant. The leather does become softer, but thats what you expect. Apart from that, great.[/quote]
Was about to do the same. Actually, now regret. :-</E>

What websites sell the best quality product in this moment?