The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Bad mother fucker wallet!

merchandise

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
I want one, but not a leather one, thats icky. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
yeah, thats the reason why i want a fake one, i think leather is a bit uhm, yeah: icky.

it’s not real leather anyway, or you’d pay 100 bucks for it.

what do you want then? cotton?

[quote=“The Seb”]

[/quote]
uhm, something… hehe

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://search2.fact-finder.de/cgi-bin/g … %20fiction”>http://search2.fact-finder.de/cgi-bin/goto.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.closeup.de%2FshowDetails.asp%3FarticleID=35432&m=closeup&p=3&id=213.114.215.36&nr=35432&t=c&q=pulp%20fiction</LINK_TEXT>

this aint real leather, right? My german aint the best :stuck_out_tongue:

It isn’t real leather.It says that the leather is leather imitation ,so…

[quote=“XvegaX”]
It isn’t real leather.It says that the leather is leather imitation ,so…
[/quote]
thanks. German isnt my strong side :wink:

[quote=“The Seb”]

[/quote]

Pleather. Fake leather, or even rubber and plastic, i dont really care because the wallets wicked, its just that dead animal skin isnt.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Pleather. Fake leather, or even rubber and plastic, i dont really care because the wallets wicked, its just that dead animal skin isnt.
[/quote]
exactly what i think.

I found a BMF wallet at Car Boot Sale! I was sooo excited that day. I bought it.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
<LINK_TEXT text=“http://search2.fact-finder.de/cgi-bin/g … %20fiction”>http://search2.fact-finder.de/cgi-bin/goto.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.closeup.de%2FshowDetails.asp%3FarticleID=35432&m=closeup&p=3&id=213.114.215.36&nr=35432&t=c&q=pulp%20fiction</LINK_TEXT>

this aint real leather, right? My german aint the best :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I want! Uh oh…15.90 Euro? That would be a whole lot Canadian wouldnt it? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
I want! Uh oh…15.90 Euro? That would be a whole lot Canadian wouldnt it? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
canadian?? :stuck_out_tongue: 15.90 euro, aint that a bit more than 16 us dollars? canadian, dunno :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, maybe im thinking of pounds? I think they’re worth like 2.5 dollars to every canadian dollar or something crazy like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

€15,90 is 22,33 CAD. 1 euro is 1,40 CAD.

And the BMF wallet kicks ass. I have one too, with the letters stitched.

Hmm…Excellent, thanks Vince, as soon as I start my new job in a few days im gonna order one! ;D

Haha, I found the english button for that site. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Hmm…Excellent, thanks Vince, as soon as I start my new job in a few days im gonna order one! ;D

Haha, I found the english button for that site. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
I did too, but it doesnt translate the different things. I’ll just ask some german person to order one for me :stuck_out_tongue:

wtf does this mean??:

Versandkosten

innerhalb des Bundesgebiets 3,90 €

A, B, CH, DK, FL, L, NL 5,50 €

F, GB, CZ, SK 7,90 €

ins übrige europäische Ausland (außer TR) 13,50 €

ins außereuropäische Ausland, TR 25,50 €

Es sind keine Nachnahmesendungen ins Ausland und keine Lastschriftverfahren auf ausländische Konten möglich. Wir behalten uns vor, in Ausnahmefällen nur gegen Vorkasse zu liefern.

Ab 75,00 € Warenwert entfallen im Inland die Versandkosten (die Nachnahmegebühr bleibt hiervon unberührt).

Die meisten Poster sind ungefaltet (außer, wenn anders angegeben) und werden daher in gerolltem Zustand angeliefert.

Yea. Can any one tell me if they ship to Canada, and how much it is? I was looking at “terms of delivery” and its in german.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Yea. Can any one tell me if they ship to Canada, and how much it is? I was looking at “terms of delivery” and its in german.
[/quote]
haha, that was what i found too :stuck_out_tongue:

should be 22,50€ for you…

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Versandkosten

innerhalb des Bundesgebiets 3,90 €

A, B, CH, DK, FL, L, NL 5,50 €

F, GB, CZ, SK 7,90 €

ins übrige europäische Ausland (außer TR) 13,50 €

ins außereuropäische Ausland, TR 25,50 €

Es sind keine Nachnahmesendungen ins Ausland und keine Lastschriftverfahren auf ausländische Konten möglich. Wir behalten uns vor, in Ausnahmefällen nur gegen Vorkasse zu liefern.

Ab 75,00 € Warenwert entfallen im Inland die Versandkosten (die Nachnahmegebühr bleibt hiervon unberührt).

Die meisten Poster sind ungefaltet (außer, wenn anders angegeben) und werden daher in gerolltem Zustand angeliefert.[/quote]
shipping costs

domestic

austria, belgium, denmark, switzerland, finland, luxembourg, netherlands

france, great britain, czech republick, slovakia

rest of europe

outside europe

no pay-as-you-receive foreign shipments, no direct deposit on foreign accounts. we reserve the right to ship only on advance payment. on shipments over 75 euro free domestic shipping (doesn’t affect pay-on-receive). most posters are not folded (unless otherwise noted) and will be shipped rolled

ah, fuckers. sweden is between finland and denmark, why cant we get stuff cheaper?? cheap bastards

[quote=“The Seb”]
shipping costs

domestic

austria, belgium, denmark, switzerland, finland, luxembourg, netherlands

france, great britain, czech republick, slovakia

rest of europe

outside europe

no pay-as-you-receive foreign shipments, no direct deposit on foreign accounts. we reserve the right to ship only on advance payment. on shipments over 75 euro free domestic shipping (doesn’t affect pay-on-receive). most posters are not folded (unless otherwise noted) and will be shipped rolled
[/quote]

Thanks seb. Dont think ill be ordering that, itll be like, 70 bucks. :-X

Haha, I bought mine in some sort of movie stuff store for only 17 euro. And I think it is exactly the same, by looking at that picture.