Anyone get Four Rooms DVD just for QT's part?

I did. While Robert Rodriguez’s one was pretty good, the other 2 sucked. ALOT.

Robert Rodriguez’s segment was sublimely funny the first time I watched it. QT’s segment is great too, the funniest part is that it is based on the only episode I had ever seen on Hitchcock presents. That was wierd to see it the first time and realize that I had seen that show when I was a kid.

i think the whole shitty thing about Four Rooms is, that the 4 directors didn’t get together and talk about the script. i mean, it doesn’t come out that all the 4 different actions basically play at the same time and that Ted’s basically jumping from room to room, that doesn’t come out well.

the should have intercut those segments, that would have been better.

in my opinion, all segments are quite good except that Witches part. that sucked.

I bought the DVD just so. i mean, it’s still 1/4 Tarantino and 1/4 Rodriguez, and all in all it’s a pretty funny flick.

I still havent seen Four Rooms. I dont know if Im gonna get the DVD. I have so many other movies that I want to get.

I rented it tonite ;D Ill watch it in a lil bit edit my post so that it says if I liked it or not lol.

[quote]Robert Rodriguez’s one was pretty good, the other 2 sucked. ALOT.[/quote]

yea, that’s why I didn’t buy it. And even at Best Buy the dvd was pretty expensive, so I didnt get it

Quentin Tarantino cannot act for christ sake he can only be himself. His performance was poor he could’nt even look into the camera

Quentin is not good or bad at acting he creates his own style and his own way of film making Quentins personality sets the attitude of the scene, he is a fucking mastermind.[quote=“zeds dead”]
Quentin Tarantino cannot act for christ sake he can only be himself. His performance was poor he could’nt even look into the camera
[/quote]

[quote=“Sebastian”]
i think the whole shitty thing about Four Rooms is, that the 4 directors didn’t get together and talk about the script. i mean, it doesn’t come out that all the 4 different actions basically play at the same time and that Ted’s basically jumping from room to room, that doesn’t come out well.

the should have intercut those segments, that would have been better.

in my opinion, all segments are quite good except that Witches part. that sucked.

[/quote]

I agree.

Yep. Allison Anders’ segment was pure crap. I skip it everytime I watch the DVD. Alexandre Rockwell’s segment is interesting and funny (i love Lawrence Bender barfing on Ted, “Ice. bllarrrrfff” lol), but I sometimes skip that one too. Robert’s and Quentin’s make up for it though.

I also bought and watched this movie because Tim Roth is a fab actor :wink:

I figure why buy it. I can watch just about the whole thing for free on you tube. It’s not good enough to warrant me spending money on…

[quote=“nublob”]
I figure why buy it. I can watch just about the whole thing for free on you tube. It’s not good enough to warrant me spending money on…
[/quote]

Dude… It’s seriously like 6 USD on Amazon. Cheaper if you get it used. Why the fuck is it not worth THAT?

Sue me I’m cheap. I’ve got his other ones but not that one

I bought it for QT’s segment, then I really fell in love with the whole stupid thing. Tim Roth is great. At least in my top thirty flicks. A great guilty pleasure if there ever was one.

I actually dug the bejeezus out of RR’s “the Misbehavors” skit. I actually know the “dead fucking whore in the bed.” Her name is Patricia Vonne and she is a fantastic singer/songwriter. Pretty easy on the eyes, too… for a dead chick.