Another lost QT script Lovebirds in bondage

I read in an article on www.screenwritersutopia.com that QT helped write and direct this movie before MBFBD. I think it said scott mcgill was the one who helped him. does anyone know a thing about this movie. and also the Captain Anchovie script he had written. was this a childrens movie. are either of these movies available?

i doubt there available i dident even know they existed before this topic was started

The other movie is actually called Captain peachfuzz and the anchovy bandit. Just correcting myself.

was this actually shot or was it just a script he wrote?

not sure

Screenwriter’s Utopia is kind of like the wiki pages. People just collaborate on some celeb, some of it is true and some of it is bullshit. If it’s not in the imdb pages, then “Lovebirds In Bondage” is not real! You were taken for a fool by these utopia guys, HA! YOU FOOL, YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!! YOU DESERVE TO. . .point being if you really want to know, go here : www.mashasworld.com

[quote=“thetwonewguru”]
The other movie is actually called Captain peachfuzz and the anchovy bandit. Just correcting myself.
[/quote]

this is a script he started writing when he was 12… a tv special where he was the main character, going to hollywood… meeting Tatum O’Neill… and having fun… it was never finished. I think he wants to do it after Inglorious Bastards :wink:

wait but is the movie gona be a childrens film?

[quote=“Jjp”]
wait but is the movie gona be a childrens film?
[/quote]

it was a joke…

sorry about that i took it on a more serious note.

but among his many “wish projects” there is indeed a children movie

yes well i hope he never gets to it unless its like an animation film nd knowin tarantino hopefully he will make it stop motion cause he rarely if ever uses cgi and i hats cgi.