Anne Hathaway Or Masiela Lusha

Anne Hathaway Or Masiela Lusha

• Anne Hathaway
  • Masiela Lusha

0 voters

or

Anne Hathaway simply because I don’t know what I’m supposed to be comparing them on and I don’t know who the other chick is.

Anne Hathaway ftw!!!111111111111111111111111one

I love Anne Hathaway, talented and kinda hot. Wrote a part in my most recent script with her in mind lol. The other chick was on George Lopez, right?

no contest. never even heard of the other girl.

Never thought about it until now but this is so a survey or poll. Where’s the Iron Fist that tells us what we’re allowed to talk about and where?

Anyway, as long as we’re posting pics.

post more. post more. ;D

I can’t stand Anne Hathaway, who’s the other girl?

[quote=“Dex”]
Never thought about it until now but this is so a survey or poll. Where’s the Iron Fist that tells us what we’re allowed to talk about and where?

Anyway, as long as we’re posting pics.

[/quote]

OH MY FUCKING GOD! Now is that a tasty bitch or is that a tasty fucking bitch!

[quote=“Dex”]
[/quote]

You’re a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Finally googled the other chick and apparently she plays the daughter on The George Lopez Show. Guess that explains why most of us have never heard of her.

Anyway, I couldn’t find any pictures of her being slutty so here’s another one of Hathaway.

:o :o :o

She’s really taking it off, for a movie?!

Post some below the waist pics if you got them, do you think she shaves her bush? No she probably waxes.

And look she has her hand inside her pussy, what fucking film is this? :o

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
:o :o :o

She’s really taking it off, for a movie?!

Post some below the waist pics if you got them, do you think she shaves her bush? No she probably waxes.

And look she has her hand inside her pussy, what fucking film is this? :o
[/quote]

lol Ah Bio, you romantic, you old honey dripper. I think that’s Havoc. I hated it, it’s got Bijou Philips and Freddy Rodriguez. But she is freaking hot, not so much in that one but in Rachel Getting Married, she really surprised me with how fierce she could be… suffice it to say… I was aroused.

Yep, she ain’t a Princess no more.

Havoc was released in 2005? I missed out. :’(

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
Yep, she ain’t a Princess no more.

Havoc was released in 2005? I missed out. :’(
[/quote]

lol well, she seems to be taking a lot more serious work so you will surely get some Anne Hathaway nudity sooner or later, I think she shows her butt in Rachel Getting Married, but very briefly

That’s why I can’t stand her, she was playing this stupid roles in some girly movies just like Anna Faris or Isla Fisher and then suddenly she became a serious actress, she was even nominated for an oscar. Now tell me: Why??

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
That’s why I can’t stand her, she was playing this stupid roles in some girly movies just like Anna Faris or Isla Fisher and then suddenly she became a serious actress, she was even nominated for an oscar. Now tell me: Why??
[/quote]

She grew as an actress, but I’m sure it has more to do with the fact that she got her big break in a disney movie, so she had to do a couple projects like that, but she’s been doing serious stuff as well as light hearted comedy for quite awhile. She had a supporting role in Brokeback mountain and then used that to get serious roles. You’ve got to start somewhere, and she’s very savvy.

It’s weird how she went about it though. Her idea of taking on more serious roles was to find ones that required nudity. I haven’t seen her in much simply because most of her early movies were aimed at little girls but I saw Havoc back in the day just for the nudity and thought she did okay (acting wise too). The movie sucked but not because of her. I don’t even really remember her from Brokeback Mountain. She didn’t really have a lot to do except show the tits again.

I think that Havoc was definitely drama for drama’s sake, but Brokeback was definitely a more legitimate dramatic choice, and she was good in her little role.

Come to think of it; I’ve never actually seen a single Anne Hathaway movie!

I need to check her out, and she can sing too, she sang at the Oscar’s with Hugh Jackman.