Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (no more pg-13)

This’ll probably suck but at least with all the exploding heads seen in the trailer it won’t be pg-13

http://www.davestrailerpage.co.uk/

I haven’t bothered to watch the first AvP

[quote=“Hung Fist”]

I haven’t bothered to watch the first AvP
[/quote]

You did the right thing.

A Vs P= Ass Vs Poop! :slight_smile:

Sorry I couldnt resist.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
A Vs P= Ass Vs Poop! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Wow. I didn’t think it was possible to ruin that concept.

The Alien films are great and I love the Predator films (my brother and I are big fans of those slightly homoerotic '80s action films populated by big men with big fucking guns), but Alien vs Predator never appealed to me in the slightest.

AvP = 2/5.

This looks awesome though.

AvP: 0/5

AvP 2: i´ll give it a chanche. i give it 5 minutes on my PayTV in 2 years.

I loved the Alien films, loved both Predators. Im not really into the A Vs P stuff though.

Avp 1 was just stupid althogether. A piss poor plot, an idiot director, retarded actors and worst of all NO BLOOD WHATSOEVER!!

But i have kinda high hopes for the sequal, i thinks it’s gonna be a little like planet terror, but not that cool of course.

I also read a really interesting interview with the directors, and the revealed that the movie contains a little kid being chestbusted and dying painfull death onscreen!

[quote=“Angel”]
I love the Predator films (my brother and I are big fans of those slightly homoerotic '80s action films populated by big men with big fucking guns),
[/quote]

If i remember they had pritty fucking huge guns in predator… and im not talking about the XM214 minigun…

homoerotic? What? common the reason he had to start rubbing that mud all over his pecks was to fool the Predators Heat vision… …

Anyway i really like Alien and Aliens… particularly the former…

Aliens vs Predator didnt have much going for it… but if they really are turning the violence up then i may be interested… because i dont think i could like the film for much more then that…

I hated the first AVP. After seeing the red band trailer of Aliens Vs. Predator:Requiem, I might see it. :smiley:

[quote=“Z”]
I hated the first AVP. After seeing the red band trailer of Aliens Vs. Predator:Requiem, I might see it. :smiley:
[/quote]

Sorry, I ain’t American, so I never quite got the “green band”/“red band” thing. Is it just another version of the trailer that they show in front of higher rated films and therefore can put more stuff into it?

Don’t liked the first one very much, eighter.

But this one looks interesting :slight_smile: