Air bubbles = Death

did anyone else notice the air bubbles in vincents seringe when he was shooting up, i mean his bad ass and all, but i dont think anyone can survive that ya know…

[quote]did anyone else notice the air bubbles in vincents seringe when he was shooting up, i mean his bad ass and all, but i dont think anyone can survive that Êya know…[/quote]

Its a MOVIE, not real life.

You cant stick a needle into someones chest either, but they did it.

Ya dig? :slight_smile:

hey vic… i know its a fuckin “MOVIE,” ive seen the bad motha fucker more times than i can count, i love it, i use it as a guide sum can say ok. Why are you talking to me like i was born yesterday, just asking a damn question ok, ya dig? i dont want to diss you, but c’mon, were all fans here, you think theres one person here whos better than everyone just because theres little yellow stars below there name.?

[quote]hey vic… i know its a fuckin “MOVIE,” ive seen the bad motha fucker more times than i can count, i love it, i use it as a guide sum can say ok. Why are you talking to me like i was born yesterday, just asking a damn question ok, ya dig? i dont want to diss you, but c’mon, were all fans here, you think theres one person here whos better than everyone just because theres little yellow stars below there name.?[/quote]

I was just answering your question. I dont think I’m above anyone here.

No offense Preacher ok? :slight_smile:

toothpicvic, its cool. This topic is as dead as dead anyway. Lets get a taco huh?

[quote]

actually you can, it just wont do anything.
[/quote]

you need a strong motherfucking needle then…

and bubbles in your blood would mean dead…

You can’t actually pierce through the breast bone with a syringe a la Vince on Mia. But shit it’s a fuckin’ movie man, nobody said it’s supposed to be realistic!!

What wouldn’t work? Piercing through the chest??

It wouldn’t work because you wouldn’t have been able to pierce through the breast bone in the first place.

First you say that you could pierce through the chest, then you say you can’t. Then you say your point is whether you could pierce through or not and then you suddenly change and say your point was if you could jump start the heart or not? wtf?

[quote]nooooo all i said was

meaning that you could pierce the heart, but it wouldn’t jumpstart the heart or do anything. i was proved wrong about being able to get past the breastplate and all that bullshit but i never said that the adrenaline would get the heart pumping again… which is what i was trying to say originally. do you understand?[/quote]

Takes a man to admit he is wrong. A very well done to you sir!

What was I wrong about?

Yes I was confused because you weren’t making any sense. But that doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

Nope actually you’re wrong. I thought you weren’t making any sense not that you didn’t know what you were talking about. If you had made yourself crystal clear beforehand, I wouldn’t have gotten confused. Also I never said you were making the same consistet point, because you WERE NOT making the same consistent point. You said DIFFERENT things in your posts. Anyways, you admitted you were wrong, you have now made yourself clear, and I am still not wrong. This is bullshit here arguing over nothing.

Don’t worry I’m not stressing out over ‘small potatoes’!

Pimpdaddy:

This is the third time that I have to delete you insults against other members here.

You better stop it, before you make me really angry.

We have board rules and with signing up, you accept to stick to them. Have fun, but stop insulting other members.

When you feel offended by someone on this board, all you have to do is to send me a pm and I will do my best to help you.

This is what I do for everyone on this board.

If you feel offended, I will help you. No problem.

But during all the time on this board, I never saw someone who insults so many people during one day!

You start messing with so many people here, it is unbelievable. Keep in mind that the admin can read the stuff I deleted, so if it is necessary, we can show what you posted.

This mornig it was necessary to close a topic only to stop a fight.

I wanna have fun here and during the whole day I was buzy with stoping fights with some membrs you had.

Keep in mind that also the admin warned you.

So please be kind and stop messing.

Just post about the movies and have fun.

And if you feel offended, there is no problem to tell me and I will delete the stuff.

Jesus Christ, IL_Buono (Takabe) has been here with different accounts for longer than I thought. This shit has entered a new level of sadness. :o