• Billy Madison
  • Happy Gilmore
  • Bulletproof
  • Airheads
  • Punch-Drunk Love
  • I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
  • Other

0 voters

I was watching Little Nicky at 2am this morning and started thinking how great Adam Sandler is.

I like all the movies listed above but my favorite Adam Sandler movie has to be The Wedding Singer.

I say other because you left out his best movie ever, Punch Drunk Love. One of my favorite movies. I also love Bulletproof too. I thought he was wonderful in Spanglish also. Im my opinion he has not done his best work yet. He has to leave his great screwball comedies behind him, he is getting old ya know, and branch out to be the awesome actor I know he can become. I would like to see him do some kind of funny superhero movie as one last send off to his silly comedy filmography.

Here is my idea. Now keep in mind I HATE REMAKES! Movie remakes of TV show are even worse, BUT - - -

Adam in the Greatest American Hero movie would be too cool for school man! Think about it and you’ll know I’m right! Hey QT! Get this one green lit! You have the power and do not forget who brought it to the table! I have many great Ideas. You would love the zombie western Im writting. The zombie part is very limited to the story but the big twist and the shoot out that follows in the final reel will make you gasp! Send me money!

I share birthday with Adam Sandler, haha.

I have to say that I like it when he does stupid comedies. The Waterboy, Little Nicky, Big Daddy, stuff like that. I voted for The Waterboy tho, it’s so stupid and retarded that I have to love it…

I too think that Punch drunk Love is his best acting work. That film totally rocks. But I don’t mind Adam Sandler comedies. Except that I do think he got better. Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore aren’t really as good as I remember, and I think Big Daddy and The Wedding Singer are ten times better films.

Adam Sandler…for me to poop on!

I liked The Longest Yard, but it was the black guy who made fast food references that made me laugh.

“I got the fries that’l cross your eyes”

“I got the shake that’l make you quake”

Adam Sandler sucks. I even hate Punch Drunk Love, his supposed “breakthrough” performance.

Punch Drunk Sorry-Ass Cocksucker Flick

Ditto

Adam Sandler is the most annoying Jew ever!

I havnt seen Punch drunk love yet,I like his comedies more.

I simply cannot get enough of Billy Madison! The humor is just right.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I simply cannot get enough of Billy Madison! The humor is just right.
[/quote]
I simply can’t get enough pussy!

umm Okay.

Sandler’s sometimes horrible, sometimes hilarious. Punch-Drunk Love is indeed great, Sandler’s best, PT Anderson’s 2nd best after Magnolia.

Out of the above mentioned:

Great ones:

The Wedding Singer

Happy Gilmore

Airheads

Pretty good ones:

50 First Dates

Anger Management

Pretty bad ones:

Billy Madison

Little Nicky

Haven’t seen em:

The Waterboy

Bulletproof

Big Daddy

I was watching little bit of click where he turns green I laughed my ass off

"You wouldnt like to see the hulk angry"

i like the audio clips of sandler’s comedy:

“aw, fuck you and your fish-eatin’ friends…I’ll fuck you in front of your fuckin’ mothers!”

“go back to sleep, old man…you have a long day of drinking and…beating the fuck out of me”

Yeah he’s so great

Like in the wedding singer where he sings Love Stinks

You just can’t win

And so it goes

Till the day you die

This thing they call love

It’s gonna make you cry

Adam is ok but his voice drives me crazy (in a bad way).

There was no Punch-Drunk Love on the list, so I added it and voted for it. Sandler normally pisses me the fuck off. His voice, coupled with his facial expressions just really get to me. I like him in some movies like the one mentioned as well as Anger Management and Big Daddy. I couldn’t stand him in Little Nicky. Seriously shit stuff, QT really knows how to pick em (!). But he has potential as seen in Punch-Drunk. He’s quite funny in interviews though.

What’s everyones thoughts on I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry? Just added it to the poll btw. I thought it was a very funny entertaining movie and i’ve always been a fan of Kevin James so he just adds more to the movie.