The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Actors You Hate

Everytime I see this asshole on my TV I just want to reach out and choke the shit out of him. For some reason I just can’t stand to look at Peter Greene. I would hate to meet this mother fucker face to face. I can’t even enjoy watching the Mask anymore. I’m just glad he didn’t totally fuck up Pulp Fiction for me.

Another actor that I can’t stand is Cameron Bright. This kid just simply freaks me out. This may very well be the unhappiest kid I’ve ever seen in my entire life. And for that I cannot stand him. Running Scared would have been MUCH better without him in my opinion.

Well at the moment I cant stand Jackie Chan he just gets on my nerves.

david hasselhoff

adam sandler

david spade

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
david hasselhoff

[/quote]
:o What?

I fucking hate his fucking guts.

Couldnt you pick a picture that wasnt so gay?

Why does it look like he’s always sucking on a lemon?

[quote=“me”]
Couldnt you pick a picture that wasnt so gay?

Why does it look like he’s always sucking on a lemon?

[/quote]

That’s why I fucking picked it, asshole. Because he looks like such a wanker.

Well Excuse me dipshit :wink:

Moi? Dipshit?

jacky chan

chevy chase

jim carey

eddie murphy

jean claude van dam

Jean Claude Van Dam licks the sweat off of a dead man’s balls.

Paul Walker, nicholar cage and thats all for rite now but when i think of more (there are many more) i will post them

Jean Claude Van Damm sucks but his new movie Till Death looks really good.

Also I hate Jude Law he just seems like an Cocky asshole

Lets not forget Gary Busey, that guy has the most energy I have ever seen an adult to have and scares the living shit out of me.

Tom Cruise

Gary Busey is the man. Who else can scare the piss out of you by simply smiling?

I was watching “George Clooney: An American Cinematheque Tribute” last night and it was ruined with Renee Zellweger talking.She gets on my fucking nerves and how she became an actress is beyond me.

[quote=“me”]
I was watching “George Clooney: An American Cinematheque Tribute” last night and it was ruined with Renee Zellweger talking.She gets on my fucking nerves and how she became an actress is beyond me.
[/quote]
Renee Zellweger is great…

I hate Matt Damon. Scorsese used him just right in The Departed.

I hate Matt and Ben…fucking pricks had a good thing going and sold out. Now that they have money they will be able to make films that knowledgable hollywood people would pass on.

Matt is alright but Ben can fuck off.