Abandapart Topic

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
same boring site as before…
[/quote]

I agree with you Seb, there’s nothing new in there…

Well, I spoke before actually visiting teh website. Although I haven’t seen the website in its presvious incarnation (if there was one), I like this one. Very direct, easy to navigate, and with graphics that are thematically appropriate and pleasing to look at. I appreciated the the watchamacallit, the (you know how when on the brady bunch the photographer puts his two thumbs together and looks…okay, got it) composition of the page. Nice site. Not useful to me in any way as far as I can see, but well made.

[quote=“fattybassam”]
Well, I spoke before actually visiting teh website. Although I haven’t seen the website in its presvious incarnation (if there was one), I like this one. Very direct, easy to navigate, and with graphics that are thematically appropriate and pleasing to look at. I appreciated the the watchamacallit, the (you know how when on the brady bunch the photographer puts his two thumbs together and looks…okay, got it) composition of the page. Nice site. Not useful to me in any way as far as I can see, but well made.
[/quote]

That’s how I see it.

[quote=“fattybassam”]
Well, I spoke before actually visiting teh website. Although I haven’t seen the website in its presvious incarnation (if there was one), I like this one. Very direct, easy to navigate, and with graphics that are thematically appropriate and pleasing to look at. I appreciated the the watchamacallit, the (you know how when on the brady bunch the photographer puts his two thumbs together and looks…okay, got it) composition of the page. Nice site. Not useful to me in any way as far as I can see, but well made.
[/quote]

The old website was exactly like this one, same design, and so on. They made just change some informations, just simple updates, but not the design… So ther is othing new on it !

I’d never seen the flash site before: http://www.abandapart.com/sitev2/swf/Base.html

[quote=“Dillon”]
I’d never seen the flash site before: http://www.abandapart.com/sitev2/swf/Base.html
[/quote]

That’s what must be new ! Looks interesting :wink: