The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Abandapart Topic

Who are the members of Abandapart?

Just check out the official website of Abandapart, and you will see who they are :wink: Not that difficult…

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Just check out the official website of Abandapart, and you will see who they are :wink: Not that difficult…
[/quote]

It’s under construction at the moment honey!

[quote=“LisaLovelace”]
It’s under construction at the moment honey!
[/quote]

I didn’t know… they were already since a few moment, so… :-</E>

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I didn’t know… they were already since a few moment, so… :-</E>
[/quote]

I’m not with you??? :-</E>

[quote=“LisaLovelace”]
I’m not with you??? :-</E>
[/quote]

What does it mean ? Sorry, but my english is not that good…so I need some translation sometimes. I mean I understand all the words, but don’t know what it means in the context… :-</E>

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
What does it mean ? Sorry, but my english is not that good…so I need some translation sometimes. I mean I understand all the words, but don’t know what it means in the context… :-</E>
[/quote]

[in a typical English slow shout]- What I meant is that I don’t understand what you said about ‘a few moments ago…’ I think we are Lost In Translation!?!

Allright, so I could have understand what you mean, because I know this expression (and also ‘Lost in translation’).

I mean “a few moment” : A long time ago I already read that “Under Construction”. So I’m stunned to read again that they’re always under construction !

Hope I’ll make me understand that time :wink:

Yeah ok, I have no idea how hard it is to speak to someone that doesn’t speak the same language. I have a lot of respect for that, I don’t need to learn another language because the rest of the world know how lazy us Brits are and learn ours instead. I’d love to be able to speak French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese though, shame i’m too lazy!!!

[quote=“LisaLovelace”]
Yeah ok, I have no idea how hard it is to speak to someone that doesn’t speak the same language. I have a lot of respect for that, I don’t need to learn another language because the rest of the world know how lazy us Brits are and learn ours instead. I’d love to be able to speak French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese though, shame i’m too lazy!!!
[/quote]

That’s not that difficult, but sometimes yeah… I must recognize that the ideas are not well said so don’t understand the same…

But anywhay back to topic :wink:

Hi Lisa!

Hey Miss.White, how you doing? Guess you caught me confusing foreigners again, huh?

heres a few from what i remember: tarantino, rodriguez (the obvious), tim burton, john hughes (though could be landis) and steve buscemi (who directed adverts via band aparte)

I had a look on the off chance that it was ready and it was! I was greeted by the ‘Little Green Bag’ song and straight away went to report it to you guys. I’m going to go back to it now and have a proper look!

Tell me what you guys think of it! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I wish there was more on it. The ‘A Band Apart Experience’ is so cool though!!

I wana know what you all think!!!

a link would be nice… :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.abandapart.com/

You lazy…

same boring site as before…

I didn’t see the other one. It could do with a bit more, nice amount of humour though!

Its a nice website, with a lot of information. Very interesting :wink: