A FEW THINGS FROM THE MAN (Kill Bill screening)

If I were a movie star, I wouldn’t mind if there were millions of chicks out there who would bang the shit outta me…

so…BACK on topic…

fuck it, yeah dead nigga, i have to agree ;D

As for Vega Bros as an anime…that would be pretty tricked the fuck out!

Maybe Tarantino should write some shorts about some of his characters and have PRoduction IG put them into anime. Make a special DVD (animatrix style) with like 4 different stories or something.

That’d be awesome.

One about the Vega Brothers.

Maybe on about what happens to Jules (could be like a spaghetti western, Jules traveling around getting into adventures…killing people)

A Reservoir Dogs type heist or something (get a chance to see a bloody robbery)

The story of Jimmie Dimmick when he was a killer or something (I assume this cause him and Jules seem like old pals that used to hit together)

Or maybe one about Vincent in Amsterdam smoking pot and having sex with polish chicks. :wink:

pot and polish chicks, I like where Kentucky’s going here!! Nudity, drugs, anime, and QT all rolled into one movie, I’m sold! :slight_smile:

…all rolled into one big Tarantino spliff ;D

This reminds me, anyone planning on going to Amsterdam some day? Me and my friends wanna go right after Highschool.

You wanna go to Amsterdam just so you can smoke pot? Geez…

why go all the way across the world to smoke that shit, when I got it in my bedroom right now! ahem, just playin fellas…we have yet again gone horribly off-topic lol, stupid weed

and by the way, I don’t remember you taking this picture of me!!

kidding again lol, I dont look nuthing like him

[quote]You wanna go to Amsterdam just so you can smoke pot? Geez…

why go all the way across the world to smoke that shit, when I got it in my bedroom right now! ahem, just playin fellas…we have yet again gone horribly off-topic lol, stupid weed[/quote]

HEY GODDAMNIT!!! DON’T BE MAKING FUN OF MARY JANE!!!

and yes, I wanna go to AMsterdam for the experience of legal weed and pot bars…glorious.EVEr watch INSOMNIAC on COMEDY CENTRAL? Dave Attel (the host) went to Amsterdam and went to a pot bar where he smoked weed that had its own name…"THE AK-47"

I want some AK, baby.

I smell bullshit. All that sounds like pure fanboy fantasy drivel.

You don’t even be knowing

Yeah, he jus don know bout da Murrr Jane…Usurper be all up in mines…

he don know how we be

Its funny that there was a special Kill Bill screening and yet NO-ONE even asked if QT could confirm that the guy in the white suit in the anime scene is Bill or not. Thats why I smell bullshit. And Vega Brothers, drop that mother fucking shit. Its dead. Let it die.

You smell bullshit?

It was a well-documented screening at the Egyptian through the American Cinematheque. There were hundreds of people wanting to ask questions, quentin only picked a few from the audience and those were the questions that they asked.