A Farewell To Arms

This may be a surprise to you, but I have found peace and tranquility in being a nice guy. Unfortunately, there is someone here that chooses to try his hardest to bring out the Kilgore Trout that most people have grown to hate and loathe. I wish for this behavior to cease as I no longer wish to be known as that kind of guy. While I do enjoy a good debate or arguement from time to time I don’t understand the backlash of insults that often make little or no sense. In the future I would like for any arguments or debates to remain healthy and free from insults.

"Calling someone a [censored] does not, in fact, advance the debate. I can think of no circumstances under which someone who is concerned about appearing too feminine will be moved to change his views because you called him a big, fat nancy-boy. Even if it were true, the effect of insulting someone on this level is never to cause them to reexamine their position; instead, it energizes them to seek out reasons that you’re wrong, and moreover, a huge jerk whose other ideas are probably equally moronic."

Have a nice day Pete.

Shut up Kilgore.

;D

this comming from a kid who jerks off to mila twelve times a day.

I don’t jerk off too often.

how often is too often?

how much is too much?

this is the age-old question.

I work at night so…whenever I have a couple of days off, I’ll kick it at a night club and just try to score. Sometimes it works and sometimes (most of the time) it dosen’t. So to answer your question…not really that much.

Oh dear.

A jerk off topic… :frowning:

Kilgore made me do it. But I just turned 20, three months ago. I’m in no rush to get a girl pregnant, babies scare me with their tiny everything.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
A jerk off topic… :frowning:

Kilgore made me do it. But I just turned 20, three months ago. I’m in no rush to get a girl pregnant, babies scare me with their tiny everything.

[/quote]

well, we could re-name the thread "a farewell to getting laid"

that could be a movie starring Pete as himself.

Are you gay or something? Why the hell do you keep making topics addressed to me? Cmon man, grow up. Get a dog or something. Stop buggin me. Im not interested.

Now that’s funny.

Well I mean, seriously. Whats up with this guy?

Boy…do you get around fast! I mean…I just posted that and there you are - out from the rock that you were underneath…ready to lambast me for not being a real QT fan.

I just came in here a few minutes ago and saw you were addressing me again. Its the main topic on the front page.

Do yourself a favor, let it go and move on with your life. This is getting ridiculous.

Pete…what can I say? I guess you’re right.

Do you really have to guess?

No…I know.

I guess you thought that was pretty fucking funny, didin’t ya!

Word of advice Kilgore don’t you ever imply that I don’t have a life!

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Are you gay or something? Why the hell do you keep making topics addressed to me? Cmon man, grow up. Get a dog or something. Stop buggin me. Im not interested.
[/quote]
can you fetch or play dead?

[quote=“Biohazard”]
No…I know.

I guess you thought that was pretty fucking funny, didin’t ya!

Word of advice Kilgore don’t you ever imply that I don’t have a life!
[/quote]

I was talking about Pete…not you.

everyone already knows that you don’t have a life.

I thought this might be a topic about the novel of the same name, how disappointing…