5 Dollar Shake

although buddy holly says to vince that theres no bourbon in the shake, i think that Jack Rabbit slims may have been a low profile hash bar made to look like an old fashioned diner. and there was some kinda happy seeds in that shake. i wanna no wat you think.

Yeah, it could be. Remember when Mia was snorting in the bathroom and the other women didn’t even acknowledge it? It seemed like it wasn’t something out of the ordinary for them at Jack Rabbit Slim’s.

I wouldn’t be surprised. I’d say Gimp was right.

At the time the film was made, a $5 shake sounded expensive. Now, that’s what MickyD’s charges.

A FIVE DOLLAR SHAKE SOUNDS GOOD ABOUT NOW…MMMMMMMMMMMMMM STRABERRY SHAKE AND JACK RABBIT SLIMS…$11.35…WATCHING ALL TARANTINOS MOVIES WITH EXTRAS IN 48 HOURS? PRICELESS

[quote=“TNAFANBOY”]
A FIVE DOLLAR SHAKE SOUNDS GOOD ABOUT NOW…MMMMMMMMMMMMMM STRABERRY SHAKE AND JACK RABBIT SLIMS…$11.35…WATCHING ALL TARANTINOS MOVIES WITH EXTRAS IN 48 HOURS? PRICELESS
[/quote]

The fact that you probably thought your comment is funny makes me want you to not be alive.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
The fact that you probably thought your comment is funny makes me want you to not be alive.
[/quote]

CopperHead, for some reason that made me laugh so hard I squeezed out a tear. I must be tired…

Hahahaha, burn