31st Annual People's Choice Awards!

People's Choice Awards - E! Online

VOTE! See my message under David Carradine!

Hey people!! Vote for kill bill vol.2 in the People Choice Awards, it has been nominated for two categories: best sequel and best villain: Bill (David Carradine) and Elle Driver (Daryl Hannah) so vote for your favorite in:

People's Choice Awards - E! Online (Best sequel))or

People's Choice Awards - E! Online (Best villain).

Like Kill Bill will beat fucking spiderman or shrek or harry potter. Unless all the votes get so split up us fanboys will amass an army larger than the all the kiddies and their parents divided by three. Yeah right.

Kill Bill v2 was the best film of the year hands down. How do they keep track of this stuff anyway.

I already put this topic up there, once in the David Carradine section, and once for it’s own. Don’t people look at the lists just to see what topics are already there?

As for my choice, I hope David does WIN the People’s Choice. It will help his Oscar chances. The Best Supporting Actor, is a very wide field this year. In truth, David should have been nominated for BEST ACTOR! After all, he was more the leading man. even though he played in the background in the first movie, he was right up front in the second. Hollywood GOOFED when it came to that nomination.

(@

AJCrane

i just noticed that, AJ. i merged the topics.

[quote=“AJCrane”]
I already put this topic up there, once in the David Carradine section, and once for it’s own. Don’t people look at the lists just to see what topics are already there?

As for my choice, I hope David does WIN the People’s Choice. It will help his Oscar chances. The Best Supporting Actor, is a very wide field this year. In truth, David should have been nominated for BEST ACTOR! After all, he was more the leading man. even though he played in the background in the first movie, he was right up front in the second. Hollywood GOOFED when it came to that nomination.

(@

AJCrane
[/quote]

He aint winning no Oscar, thats for sure. and I think “Best Supporting Actor” is right, i mean, were not following HIS story.

I agree with you. As good as his performance was, he won’t get an Oscar nod.

Don’t forget, People’s Choice Awards is this weekend, Sunday, January 9th. Set your VCR and DVD Recorders.

(@

AJCrane

SPOILERS coming up.

I’ll be posting whether the KB nominees win or lose as they happen.

Favorite Villain Movie Star:

The Fairy Godmother in Shrek 2

That is a goddamn travesty!!!

What’s even worse - none of the other categories that KB had nominations for even made it on TV. The APCs suck (I should have know).

Yah that was pretty gay.

[quote=“Joseph”]
He aint winning no Oscar, thats for sure. and I think “Best Supporting Actor” is right, i mean, were not following HIS story.ÂÂ
[/quote]

You can say that again! Especially if he (or any body else for that matter) cant even win a single award at some lamo hollywood crap....(beaten out by an animated character or so i heard!)

I guess its now time for folks to begin sour graping or better yet, leap to the next irrelevant awards
and hope they get a win some where!

Didn’t Farenheit win best picture. Now I know this thing is rigged.

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
Didn’t Farenheit win best picture. Now I know this thing is rigged.
[/quote]

Yeah that makes perfect sense now. It was a vast left wing conspiracy to get it to win. And not to be out done the right wing conspirators made sure the “god” flick also won best drama.

Now everything makes perfect sense. now we all know why kill bill didnt win a single award

Shrek 2 won best sequel! who voted 5 year olds! I never pay attention to the peoples choice awards, because they are not the peoples choice. They are the morons choice.

well, lots of people watched farenheit, lots of people watched passion, so no wonder they won… but really who cares.

which is why I ignore the whole thing entirely.

[quote=“roulette67”]
Shrek 2 won best sequel! who voted 5 year olds! I never pay attention to the peoples choice awards, because they are not the peoples choice. They are the morons choice.
[/quote]

Next time try and make these statements before the awards actually come out. Me i could care less about the peoples choice awards, but the fact that some one here actually started a topic about it

and made posts indicating that they would be happy if kiill bill won at least one award indicates that kill bill fans are just as fallible as the average fans of a movie like shrek! (And its failure even to win an award in that forum speaks volumes as to its achievement or lack thereof)

Ps. Before other awards are final it would be nice if you and others who are currently "sour graping"

make your stance on them…(Because one wonders if you would saying the same things now if kill bill had managed to win something)