2 questions for anyone who has seen the movie

if anyone has any insight or opinion on these i was just curious to see what ppl think…

did pei mei not teach bill the exploding heart technique and if so why didnt he…and what do u think happened to elle

Only 3 hours to go and it’ll be KILL BILL TIME!!! 8)

[quote]Only 3 hours to go and it’ll be KILL BILL TIME!!! 8)[/quote]

Hey man, enjoy it! I have to wait till Thursday. Because thats the premier-day here in Germany :frowning: . But do me a favor and make a big and cool fanboy-review for me, yeah :wink: ?

can someone answer my question please

SPOILER

Just saw the movie. Pai Mei didn’t teach Bill the technique. It’s never stated why though. Pai Mei teaches it to Uma.

I was so impatient after seeing Vol. 1 that I read the script, so the reason Bill don’t know the exploding technique is because Pai Mei wouldn’t teach to anybody. And Elle Driver’s eye is missing is because she is a arrogant, haughty white Bitch that Mei found disrespecting, so he took her eye out.

SPOILERS

Pei Mei didn’t teach bill the technique but he teaches it to Beatrix. Why? They don’t say. I suspect he just liked her more.

As for Elle’s eye, Pei Mei tore it out because Elle called him a “miserable, old fool.”

[quote]SPOILERS

Pei Mei didn’t teach bill the technique but he teaches it to Beatrix. Why? They don’t say. I suspect he just liked her more.

As for Elle’s eye, Pei Mei tore it out because Elle called him a “miserable, old fool.”[/quote]

too much AMERICAN SASS! :stuck_out_tongue:

Another question for those who’ve seen Vol.2… I was under the impression that Pei Mei taught Elle before Beatrix, but Elle killed Pei Mei so Beatrix was taught before Elle?? Apparently so but doesnt that seem odd or am I missing something?

[quote]Another question for those who’ve seen Vol.2… I was under the impression that Pei Mei taught Elle before Beatrix, but Elle killed Pei Mei so Beatrix was taught before Elle??  Apparently so but doesnt that seem odd or am I missing something?[/quote]

What gives you the impression Elle was taught before the bride? I’m probably missing something as well.

It just seems to me that Elle is older than Beatrix and has been in the game longer than Beatrix.

?

You people. Don’t you realize that it is the use of dramatic irony? Bill said that Pei Mei didn’t teach anybody the technique. Bill was unworthy to learn the 5 point finger doojiggie. Beatrix, our lovely Beatrix, was worthy enough. This was the one thing that Bill couldnt do that she could. Such irony. Explore your thoughts, the answers are out there.

First off I believe Elle will live to fight another day (Volume III?). But the biggest question of all is why did Pei Mei teach Kiddo the Exploding Heart Technique. I can’t believe that the reason he did was just because he liked her more, there has to be more to it than that. When Bill mentions the move in the movie it’s during the camp fire scene. I believe he mentions the move to her to peak her interest and ask Pei Mei about it. Bill tells the story of the monk and the massacre that accured at the temple. Bill also says that Pei Mei has never revealed the move to anyone. But at the end of the movie when Kiddo delievers the cruel blow Bill knows exactly what it was. I know you might say well what else could it be. But I believe that Bill was taught the same move years before. Bill is drinking throughout the entire last scene this leads me to believe that Bill knows that he will die at her hands by the same move that was taught to him by the same master that taught the person that will kill him. WOW! Opinions on what I just said anyone?

[quote]…and what do u think happened to elle[/quote]

Nobody answered this qestion yet. So, I think I’ll do the honors. Ellie wasn’t dead when she left, but she was screaming in pain scruffeling all over the ground. If anything, the snake got her.

IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT, DON’T READ THIS**

One thing I found odd, and in turn I’m asking another question. Didn’t Kiddo (Uma) say, at the begining while she was driving to Bill’s, that she had “Just come back from killing Ellie and Bud.” But it wasn’t Uma who killed Bud. Why would she say that? I was thinking, maybe it made us think something to the extent of ‘Well Ellie woulden’t Kill Bud, because we see Uma saying that she (Uma) killed Bud’. Because I was wondering why Ellie didn’t kill Bud earlier, so she should banchee out of there with the cash and the sword. Well, that’s my [semi] question.

YOU FOOLS!!! the reason he taught kiddo the move is because pai mei is wise. he knew that one day bill would become evil, and that one day kiddo would seek revenge on bill. therefore he taught her the move that bill so desperatly desired to learn to use against him one day. bow down to the all knowing pai mei!!!

please tell me if there is another anime sequence in kill bill vol.2?

[quote]please tell me if there is another anime sequence in kill bill vol.2?[/quote]

No Anime.

No anime, which I think is a good thing. It’s fucking brilliant and supercool for school that there was only anime in the chapter involving O-Ren. Way cool.

anyone catch the title of the book estaban was reading before beatrix visits him?

I was about to ask the same thing. I made a note of it when I saw it, but forgot by the end of the film.