Definately Quentin’s worst

Talk dogs! The cult-gangster flick. Everything about Reservoir Dogs, when the KBILLY Supersounds of the 70s continue...
User avatar
Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional
Posts: 2378
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Austria

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:47 pm

maindrianpace wrote: How can you say Dogs is his worst film? To me all his films are on the same level simply because I dont look at them as better or worse, just different. Everytime I watch Dogs I see a great debut film filled with energy and excitement. Its a special movie and its a strong one. Worst film? Bullshit on that.

Is this still the QT Fan forum? I'm confused. ???

did you even read my original post? i love reservoir dogs.

i have the feeling most of you only read the thread title and my favourite QT list, and then post a comment. nobody wrote any arguments or opinions for or against the stuff i wrote in my opening post.

Edit: and this is not a Jackie Brown thread
Last edited by Col. Crazy Kenneth on Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

User avatar
Scarface
Fucking Professional
Posts: 4042
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:05 am

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Scarface » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:55 pm

Screenwriting wise, Dogs is amongst QT's best work (maybe even the absolute best). Directing wise, it is nothing special if compared to his later movies. But since the film was written in the vein of a theatre play, it was supposed to be that way. Truth of the matter is very few directors manage to have a stronger debut than QT achieved with Dogs. That's including all time greats like Leone and Scorsese. And that's a fact.

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:03 pm

Bad Max wrote: Sometimes you scare me, Ify. sometimes I think if Quentin took a shit infront of you, you'd say "omg, that's genius, look at the beautiful lighting on it, Oh and the colors are awesome, the shape of it his pure gold. I love it" You'd probably take a picture and hang it over your bed. You won't let anybody have a different opinion about QT without "calling them out on their "Bullshit"" or whatever. You try to be so above everybody else,like everybody here is posers (Or poseurs) and you're the only true fan. You think you know him better than any of us here. Maybe you know more than some, but not all. I understand that you love QT but sometimes you even insult people for saying something like "I didn't like Uma wedding dress" or something. I'm not trying to start an argument I just think you need to chill. Start smoking weed, that might calm you down.

I apologize if I offended you.
All this coming from a 15 year old? I like it though, you have balls (sometimes) and it perfectly compliments my calling you out on your personality.

The fact of the matter is, if you bothered to comprehend my posts - I often respect when other people criticise QT. If they have something valid to say, then fair enough. The only thing I have a problem with is when you speak shit. You haven't bothered replying to my post where I called you out on your "50% QT" bullshit. If you did, I'd respect you more. There are people on this forum who more often than not, talk out of their arse. I say it how I see it. I don't say these things just for the sake that I feel it is my duty to as a QT fan. I say these things, because I genuinely feel something for the things I'm talking about. I am a QT fan BECAUSE I love his stuff so much. When have I insulted people for not liking something as trivial as Uma's dress? If I DID insult them, I am truly sorry because that wasn't my intention. I often speak frankly and use a lot of expletives (though I have cut down on these quite a bit).

It's amusing to me how you replied trying to justify yourself (you didn't) and then thought about it some more and came back 20 minutes later and added another post.

Just for the record, I NEVER try to be above anybody else. If I firmly believed nobody here are true fans, I would stop coming here. Btw, you're getting me confused with Pete.

Also, it's remarkable how many people think I'm angry when I make my posts or that I am outraged all time. That's the shit thing about writing over the internet, you never can get your emotions across. And I hate using smilies all the time.

But it's touching that I scare you sometimes. I'll keep that in mind, as well as that post you made.  :D

Haha, oh look, I used a smilie.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Bad Max
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5385
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:50 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Bad Max » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:12 pm

Ify wrote: All this coming from a 15 year old? I like it though, you have balls (sometimes) and it perfectly compliments my calling you out on your personality.

The fact of the matter is, if you bothered to comprehend my posts - I often respect when other people criticise QT. If they have something valid to say, then fair enough. The only thing I have a problem with is when you speak shit. You haven't bothered replying to my post where I called you out on your "50% QT" bullshit. If you did, I'd respect you more. There are people on this forum who more often than not, talk out of their arse. I say it how I see it. I don't say these things just for the sake that I feel it is my duty to as a QT fan. I say these things, because I genuinely feel something for the things I'm talking about. I am a QT fan BECAUSE I love his stuff so much. When have I insulted people for not liking something as trivial as Uma's dress? If I DID insult them, I am truly sorry because that wasn't my intention. I often speak frankly and use a lot of expletives (though I have cut down on these quite a bit).

It's amusing to me how you replied trying to justify yourself (you didn't) and then thought about it some more and came back 20 minutes later and added another post.

Just for the record, I NEVER try to be above anybody else. If I firmly believed nobody here are true fans, I would stop coming here. Btw, you're getting me confused with Pete.

Also, it's remarkable how many people think I'm angry when I make my posts or that I am outraged all time. That's the shit thing about writing over the internet, you never can get your emotions across. And I hate using smilies all the time.

But it's touching that I scare you sometimes. I'll keep that in mind, as well as that post you made.  :D

Haha, oh look, I used a smilie.
1.
Bad Max wrote: There's a difference between references and adaptation. I didn't say I disliked Jackie Brown
2. The 50% is not bullshit and you know it. If you'd bother to read my post I didn't knock JB. I love it.

3. No, I did not confuse you with Pete. I could have a conversation with him.

4. So you like balls eh? Well you're from England... ;D Look! I also used a smiley Image

5. So what if I'm 15?

6. You scare me like a obsessed Elvis fan not a raving lunatic so stop flattering yourself. If you used better words I might not have thought you were being a dick and we would not have this situation.
Last edited by Bad Max on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
The German will be sickened by us, the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us.

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:21 pm

Bad Max wrote: 1.
2. The 50% is not bullshit and you know it. If you'd bother to read my post I didn't knock JB. I love it.

3. No, I did not confuse you with Pete. I could have a conversation with him.

4. So you like balls eh? Well you're from England... ;D Look! I also used a smiley Image

5. So what if I'm 15?

6. You scare me like a obsessed Elvis fan not a raving lunatic so stop flattering yourself. If you used better words I might not have thought you were being a dick and we would not have this situation.

Haha, you're acting as if I'm somehow put off by this situation. You brought this on yourself. The way I see it, I'm just having a very mild argument with some kid who's "best film list" changes everyday.

2. When I said "50% bullshit" I meant that is the lamest excuse you could come up with to say why you like all other QT films above Jackie Brown. Anyway, as I recall, you didn't say that in the first place, you just gave a reason for someone else, that's even crazier.

3. Aren't we having a conversation now?

4. Ermmm..... yeeeeaaah. * smiles and nods head *

5. You're immature.

6. I never said otherwise. That's the problem with you, you often make incorrect assumptions. But it's nice to know you thought I was being a dick. Guess I'm going to have to live up to that now. I wouldn't want to disappoint  ;D


Ayyy, what do you know, I used another smilie.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Bad Max
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5385
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:50 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Bad Max » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:24 pm

It's not a conversation, that's why I said it *Wink smiley here*

5. You're immature.
and you're not?

:) :) :)

OMG THREE SMILEYS! *roll eyes smiley here*
Image
The German will be sickened by us, the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us.

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:27 pm

Bad Max wrote: It's not a conversation, that's why I said it *Wink smiley here*


and you're not?

:) :) :)

OMG THREE SMILEYS! *roll eyes smiley here*
That post was pretty lame, dude. You're just embarassing yourself now.

I'm only immature when I want to be. Take that as you want.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Bad Max
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5385
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:50 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Bad Max » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:31 pm

This is not the Ify Vs Max thread so I'll be leaving this thread.

Yes, Ify you "won" so go masturbate to Eva Green pics. Hej då.
Image
The German will be sickened by us, the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us.

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:37 pm

Bad Max wrote: This is not the Ify Vs Max thread so I'll be leaving this thread.

Yes, Ify you "won" so go masturbate to Eva Green pics. Hej då.
You're thinking too much like Bleach. I wish you wouldn't. You can be a cool guy, but you aren't level headed enough. It's a shame.
Bad Max wrote: Hej då.
In English, please.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Bad Max
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5385
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:50 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Bad Max » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:38 pm

Ify wrote: You're thinking too much like Bleach. I wish you wouldn't. You can be a cool guy, but you aren't level headed enough. It's a shame.

In English, please.
Hej då mean good bye in english.

I could take this further, but It's fuckin warm over here and I have a headache.
Image
The German will be sickened by us, the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us.

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:40 pm

Bad Max wrote: Hej då mean good bye in english.

I could take this further, but It's fuckin warm over here and I have a headache.
Sure.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Bad Max
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5385
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:50 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Bad Max » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:42 pm

Whatever fuckhead. Dig a grave and lay down in it.
Image
The German will be sickened by us, the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us.

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:46 pm

Bad Max wrote: Whatever fuckhead. Dig a grave and lay down in it.
;D
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Bad Max
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5385
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:50 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Bad Max » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:48 pm

;D
Image
The German will be sickened by us, the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us.

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:50 pm

Bad Max wrote: This is not the Ify Vs Max thread so I'll be leaving this thread.
Well done.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional
Posts: 2378
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Austria

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:59 pm

ah stop it already you two, one page of this BS is quite enough i´d say
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

Jjp

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Jjp » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:40 pm

Since QT wrote and directed the segment of four rooms, Is that included in this. If so where would you place it? Its after Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction yet there both better, there is really no advancement in that segment.

User avatar
Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional
Posts: 2378
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Austria

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:20 am

i love four rooms and i love QT´s segment, but nobody would rate a fourth of a movie over RD. i don´t even rate four rooms as a whole over RD.

my question was: since we got 5 mindblowingly awesome from the man after his debut film, what makes you fans like RD more than most of his other 5, or in some cases even ANY of the other 5?

for you ify: Kill Bill is one story, but it got released in 2 movies. 2 very different movies, which makes them both relevant to this subject.
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

User avatar
blue_lou_boyle
Basterd
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:31 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by blue_lou_boyle » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:10 am

his four rooms segment is just ok...i actually really dig the 40 mins of my best friends birthday much more than the four rooms segment, the dialogue (and im sounding like a broken record here but its true) is really fantastic in it. the rest of four rooms should be hidden from the world its fucking abysmal!

User avatar
Cpt tonyanthony
Fucking Professional
Posts: 1441
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:03 am

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Cpt tonyanthony » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:40 pm

Bad Max wrote: Yeah, but it's Elmore's characters, he created them and probably half of the dialogue is Elmore's (Haven't read the book) and the plot is Elmores, Quentin brought the characters to the screen in a wonderful way, as much as I LOVE Jackie Brown, I'd rather have a 100% QT film than a adaptation or a remake.
true romance is so inspired by elmore leonard that it gets embarrassing sometimes. Would you say that goodfellas is 50% of scorses only because it is an adaptation? or that clockwork orange is 10% of kubrick because it is a litteral adaptation of the book?

User avatar
Knoxville Kingpin
Basterd
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:56 am

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Knoxville Kingpin » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:18 pm

Bad Max wrote: The 50% is not bullshit and you know it. If you'd bother to read my post I didn't knock JB. I love it.



Ehhh? Maybe 70% EL/ 30% QT?



Lets go for another page or two.
"Im sorry!" - Stuntman Mike

Image Image

User avatar
Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional
Posts: 2378
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Austria

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:24 pm

i wish y´all could stay on topic, i really wish
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:27 pm

Crazy_Hattori wrote: i love four rooms and i love QT´s segment, but nobody would rate a fourth of a movie over RD. i don´t even rate four rooms as a whole over RD.

my question was: since we got 5 mindblowingly awesome from the man after his debut film, what makes you fans like RD more than most of his other 5, or in some cases even ANY of the other 5?

for you ify: Kill Bill is one story, but it got released in 2 movies. 2 very different movies, which makes them both relevant to this subject.
Dude, it isn't two seperate films just because YOU say so. You haven't answered my previous post:
Ify wrote: Kill Bill was always one film. It was just broken up into two parts (volumes) and released seperately. If Volume 2 was it's own film, why does it have the credits of Volume 1 in there? When Volume 1 was released, reviewers such as Empire acknowledged that you can't really review Kill Bill until Volume 2 was out.
Very different movies? What the fuck does that have to do with anything? If it was released as a whole, the second part would still be very different to the first. It is the same story and it is the same film. If it wasn't why are they now putting them back together as a whole? When it is released as Kill Bill, are you still going to say it's 6 films? The film was simply too big to be released as one so they split it into two halves. It's like a document you save to a floppy disc. When it's too big, you use another floppy disc, cut the document in two and save each part on a different floppy disc. It is still ONE document. Kill Bill was a single production. They do not stand alone.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:27 pm

tonyanthony wrote: true romance is so inspired by elmore leonard that it gets embarrassing sometimes. Would you say that goodfellas is 50% of scorses only because it is an adaptation? or that clockwork orange is 10% of kubrick because it is a litteral adaptation of the book?
Exactly.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional
Posts: 2378
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Austria

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:05 pm

Ok, might as well post off-topic, seeing as how nobody has anything left to say on the matter, right?

Ify, Kill Bill was released in two movies. It's not opinion, it's fact. Dunno if you were around back then, but fans had to wait half a year before the second Volume was released.

Why it is important: Many people prefer Vol.1 over Vol.2, QT fans seem to like Vol.2 more. They are different in style and pacing and many things more, SO THERE IS A CHANCE you like one Volume more than RD and the other Volume less than RD, OR WHATEVER. You should consider both Volumes in your "favourite QT"-list.

i'm putting way to much time and energy into this stupid detail.
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:12 pm

Crazy_Hattori wrote: Ok, might as well post off-topic, seeing as how nobody has anything left to say on the matter, right?

Ify, Kill Bill was released in two movies. It's not opinion, it's fact. Dunno if you were around back then, but fans had to wait half a year before the second Volume was released.

Why it is important: Many people prefer Vol.1 over Vol.2, QT fans seem to like Vol.2 more. They are different in style and pacing and many things more, SO THERE IS A CHANCE you like one Volume more than RD and the other Volume less than RD, OR WHATEVER. You should consider both Volumes in your "favourite QT"-list.

i'm putting way to much time and energy into this stupid detail.
You have yet to make a strong argument.

Why are the Volume 1 credits at the end of Volume 2?

What the hell does people liking Volume 1 better than RD and RD better than Volume 2 have to do with anything? Those are the same people that think the Kill Bill Volumes are two different films. I could say I like the first half of FDTD better than the second half and that I like the second half more than Spy Kids! It doesn't matter which half you like more than which other half, they are still one whole film. Using your logic, if people like both parts equally, then does that mean they are both part of a whole film?

Fuck all this off topic bullshit. If the members have gotten this deep into a discussion, who gives a fuck which part of the forum it's in. It defeats the whole purpose of having a forum. Sometimes these things happen, when you talk about something, occasionally you may drift into another topic, so sue us.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional
Posts: 2378
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Austria

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:29 pm

you want a strong argument? Here's one:

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=kill+bill

See, it's two movies.

OMG, i can't believe i have to write this out for you, but OK: FDTD is one movie, they released it as "From Dusk Till Dawn". Ok, take a deep breath. you ready?
Kill Bill consists of 2 movies, they were released as two movies, namely "Kill Bill Vol.1" and "Kill Bill Vol.2" In addition, there is a Cannes version that we have yet to see on DVD, appearently titled "Kill Bill - the whole bloody affair"

I know that is was supposed to be one movie ORIGINALLY, but STILL, it was released in two VOLUMES. The credits of Vol.1 are in Vol.2 because ot was, like you said, ONE PRODUCTION. a production that was split in two movies and released that way. whow.

By your "logic", if you can really call it that, Matrix Revolutions and Matrix Reloaded are one movie, and the LOTR trilogy is one movie.

I demand a cookie now. Preferably with milk please.
Oh, and the "O RLY" picture, you know, the one with the owl :)
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

User avatar
Ify
Fucking Professional
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:51 am
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Ify » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:34 pm

Crazy_Hattori wrote: you want a strong argument? Here's one:

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=kill+bill

See, it's two movies.

OMG, i can't believe i have to write this out for you, but OK: FDTD is one movie, they released it as "From Dusk Till Dawn". Ok, take a deep breath. you ready?
Kill Bill consists of 2 movies, they were released as two movies, namely "Kill Bill Vol.1" and "Kill Bill Vol.2" In addition, there is a Cannes version that we have yet to see on DVD, appearently titled "Kill Bill - the whole bloody affair"

I know that is was supposed to be one movie ORIGINALLY, but STILL, it was released in two VOLUMES. The credits of Vol.1 are in Vol.2 because ot was, like you said, ONE PRODUCTION. a production that was split in two movies and released that way. whow.

By your "logic", if you can really call it that, Matrix Revolutions and Matrix Reloaded are one movie, and the LOTR trilogy is one movie.

I demand a cookie now. Preferably with milk please.
Oh, and the "O RLY" picture, you know, the one with the owl :)
Hahahaha. If IMDB says it's two seperate films, than it surely must be!! Dude, even QT has said both volumes are part of one film, they just happened to get split in to two (incomplete) films.

The Matrix 2 and 3 were it's sequels. Same goes for LOTR. They were never one film to begin with, and were never going to be released as such. They each have their own opening and end credits.

Why do we get the Volume 1 opening sequence at the start of Volume 2? WHy do we get parts of Volume 2 at the end of Volume 1? The two volumes of Kill Bill are part of the same film and QT never lets us forget that when we are watching it.

I love how you finally make one post that gives reasons and you think it's the be all and end all of the argument. the cookie comment was cute though. Idiot.
Last edited by Ify on Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

User avatar
Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional
Posts: 2378
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Austria

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:44 pm

Ify wrote: Dude, even QT has said both volumes are part of one film, they just happened to get split in to two (incomplete) films.
I never said otherwise, goddamit. THEY JUST HAPPENED TO GET SPLIT IN Two,

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MAKES.....



....





wait for it....









TWO MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!1111eleven11one


OMGSPLOSION!!

I just masturbated to Brianna Banks porn, otherwise I dunno how to handle you and your stupid posts.

kinda funny on the other hand though,too.

were is the OWL!?!?

edit: i liked your post better before the editing. way to start on the name calling, which i will not continue. probably.
Last edited by Col. Crazy Kenneth on Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

User avatar
Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional
Posts: 2378
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Austria

Re: Definately Quentin’s worst

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:48 pm

i think you really don't get it, which is kinda sad. Kill Bill was released as two movies. they have different released dates, each gets their DVD versions, it is a goddamn

FACT

yes, a fact.
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest