Your favorite quote

I’M DYING HERE, I’M FUCKIGN DYING

“Eddie, if you don’t stop talking like a bitch, I’m gonna slap you like a bitch”

“Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?”

“See what I’ve been putting up with, Eddie? I fucking walked in here, I told these guys about staying put. Mr. White whips out his gun, he’s sticking it in my face, calling me a motherfucker, saying he’s gonna blow me away and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.”

“Yeah, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. I told them not to touch the alarm, and they did. If they hadn’t done what I told them not to do, they’d still be alive”

“We got two ways here, my way or the highway”

“I tried that once, it don’t work. You get four guys fighting over who’s gonna be Mr. Black. Since nobody knows anybody else, nobody wants to back down…”

“You’re under arrest sugar.” - Nice Guy Eddie, the baddest and meanest mother fucker. (Remember he shot Marvin in the chest as if he were shootin’ up a fucking hog.)

When Mr Blonde says "If they hadnt done what I told them not to do, then they’d still be alive"

Or when Mr White kinda sings to Mor Orange “Say the goddamn words, your gunna be ok!”

Mr. Blonde talking into Marvin the Cop’s ear. “Hey, how ya doin’? Hear that?”

“It hurts. It hurts her. I mean, it shouldn’t hurt, her kooch should be like bubble yum by now but when this cat fucks her, it hurts.” That whole coversation is hilarious.

And the “Are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?” quote is classic.

[quote=“RavenMcCoy”]
Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin’s about. It’s all about this cooze who’s a regular fuck machine, I’m talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?

Mr. White: A lot.

Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it’s like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he’s digging tunnels. Now, she’s gettin’ the serious dick action and she’s feeling something she ain’t felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn’t hurt her, you know her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

Mr. Blue: What’s special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?

Nice Guy Eddie: I’d go over twelve percent for that.

Mr. Brown: Mr. Brown? That sounds too much like Mr. Shit.

Mr. Pink: Somebody’s shoved a red-hot poker up our ass, and I want to know whose name is on the handle!

Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Mr. Pink: This is bad. This is so fucking bad. Is it bad?

Mr. White: As opposed to good?

Mr. Brown: I’m blind, man. I’m fucking blind.

Mr. Orange: You’re not blind, you’ve just got blood in your eyes.

Mr Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?

Joe: Cause you’re a faggot, alright?!

[/quote]

these are the best ones

“lets get back to work” joe

"let me tell you what like a virgin’s about" brown

"oh toby’s that little chinese girl" joe

ok ramblers lets get rambling

[quote=“Jot”]

“You gonna talk all day little doggy or are you gonna bite!”

[/quote]

my favorite quote. I have used in real life situations.

BLADES (Tom Savini) - I see you. . .chocolate man!" Then Blades slams his machete against the vent grill and runs away.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
MR. PINK

Why am I Mr. Pink?

JOE

Cause you’re a faggot, alright?!

[/quote]
Wonderful!!!

Mr. blonde: r u gonna bark lil’ doggy or u gonna bite

‘‘Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? or are ya gonna bite’’

[quote]’‘Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? or are ya gonna bite’’[/quote]

That’s one of my favourites also, so awesome.

[quote=“Mrs.Blonde”]
“Yeah, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. I told them not to touch the alarm, and they did. If they hadn’t done what I told them not to do, they’d still be alive”
[/quote]
This is my fav

I have too many favourites so I am going to say 85% of the dialogue as my choice.

[quote=“MissMia”]
I have too many favourites so I am going to say 85% of the dialogue as my choice.
[/quote]
100% of what Madsen says, haha ;D

That goes without saying, after all it is Michael Madsen, we are talking about!

Of course. This reminds me, I really gotta watch it again.

I will kill you in your dreams … is that right by Michale Madison or not I ve no clue yes i failed know now i must must kill my self…