Your favorite quote

“Why I´m Mr. Pink?”

" If they had done, what I´m told them not to do…"

no people just cops

I think it how it goes ???

Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin’s about. It’s all about this cooze who’s a regular fuck machine, I’m talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?

Mr. White: A lot.

Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it’s like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he’s digging tunnels. Now, she’s gettin’ the serious dick action and she’s feeling something she ain’t felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn’t hurt her, you know her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

Mr. Blue: What’s special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?

Nice Guy Eddie: I’d go over twelve percent for that.

Mr. Brown: Mr. Brown? That sounds too much like Mr. Shit.

Mr. Pink: Somebody’s shoved a red-hot poker up our ass, and I want to know whose name is on the handle!

Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Mr. Pink: This is bad. This is so fucking bad. Is it bad?

Mr. White: As opposed to good?

Mr. Brown: I’m blind, man. I’m fucking blind.

Mr. Orange: You’re not blind, you’ve just got blood in your eyes.

Mr Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?

Joe: Cause you’re a faggot, alright?!

Hi there.

Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin’s about. It’s all about this cooze who’s a regular fuck machine, I’m talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?

Mr. White: A lot.

~

Mr. White: Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam.

Mr. Blonde: Yeah, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. I told 'em not to touch the alarm, they touched it. If they hadn’t done what I told 'em not to do, they’d still be aliv.

Mr. White: [clapping] My fucking hero.

Mr. Blonde: Thanks.

Mr. White: That’s your excuse for going on a kill-crazy rampage?

Mr. Blonde: I don’t like alarms, Mr. White.

~

Mr. Blonde: Listen kid, I’m not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don’t give a good fuck what you know, or don’t know, but I’m gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It’s amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I’ve heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain’t gonna get.

[He removes his razor]

Mr. Blonde: You ever listen to K-Billy’s “Super Sounds of the Seventies” weekend? It’s my personal favorite.

bloody greetings

:slight_smile: Flux

Mr Blonde: All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain’t gonna get!

Pink: You know what this is? It’s the world’s smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

-----------------

The “I don’t like alarms speech”

--------------

The “Toby Wong - Charlie Chang” speech

--------------

… Okay, pretty much anything Blonde said.

“Were just gonna sit here and bleed, until Joe Cabot sticks his fuckin’ head through that door.”

-Mr.Orange

Mr.Pink: Why am I Mr.Pink?

Joe: Cause your a faggit all right?!

Marvin: This fking guy slashes my face and he cuts my fking ear off.

Im fking deformed!!

Mr.Orange: Fuk u! Fuk u! I’m fukin dying here! I’m fukin dying

Mr Blonde- You gonna bark all day little doggy? Or are you gonna bite?

Mr Blonde- You know what… I think i’m parked in the red zone

Mr Pink- You know what this is, this is the worlds smallest violin playing just for the waitresses

Mr Blonde- If they hadn’t done, what i told them not to do, they would still be alive

Mr White- My fuckin hero

Nice Guy Eddie- Look at that, a white man goes to jail and comes back talking like a black man,

maybe it was all that black seman that had been pumped up his ass into his fuckin brain it’s coming out his mouth

Mr Blue- What do you want her to do? Take you in the back and suck your dick? Nice Guy Eddie- I would go for 12% for that

His best quotes off the top of my head

Mr. Blonde : Don’t go anywhere, i’ll be right back.

Totally love that one Mia Rose!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i think that is really funny and sinister…

This is my favorite: Choice between takin out some stupid shit and doin ten years,aint no choice at all.

shoot me in a dream you better wake up …"

Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy,

The choice between doing ten years and taking out some stupid motherfucker, ain’t no choice at all.

Hardy fuckin’ har

“Hardy fuckin har”

“Fuck you! fuck you! I’m fuckin diein here! I’m fuckin diein”

Plus like 90% of the things Mr. Blonde says, he’s so cheeky I love it!

What’s Joe look like?

Remember Fantastic Four?

Yeah that flame on and shit.

The thing.Motherfucker looks just like the thing.

someone’s probably already posted this but my favourite quote has always been

Mr Blonde: "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? or are you gonna bite?"

I have the Michael Madson poster with that quote on :slight_smile:

I wish I had that poster. All I have is the one where they’re all walking in front of the brick wall and at the bottom of the poster it says “Let’s go to work”

buy it, man! :slight_smile: they’re not hard to come by, i got mine in Music Zone, lol. There’s plenty floating around Ebay though.

Thats where I bought mine, on ebay. Ive seen a few Mr. Blonde posters on ebay.

first things fuckin last

how would u feel if everytime u had to piss, u had to do a fuckin handstand.