Who is your favorite J.B. character?

At first…

but after he shot De Niro, I just lost all respect for him and only saw him as a selfish asshole who only cared about himself. Kinda like how I thought Mr. Blonde was the shit in RD, until he turned into a raving lunatic and tortured Marvin for no real reason at all.

Ahhh… Mr Blonde, such a cool sadistic bastard!

They both suck, but they seemed cool at first

Well I didn’t like Elle, and I didn’t like Ordell too, while I liked the way Samuel L Jackson played him.

He’s the man, not Ordell!

Max is my man. A hard-working, honest S.O.B. who makes America great, unlike floating pieces of worthless scum like Ordell and Louis. ;D

Max is a nice guy, but very simpleminded.

Maybe YOU’RE simple-minded…ah, sorry, Bleach, I just got caught up in all of the trash-talkin’.

He he… but Max really is simple-minded. Ok, he’s a good cop and so on, but he looks so… I don’t know…

He’s an ordinary good-man, that will help people anytime.

Ordell Robbie was cool and so was Max Cherry but the smartest character from Jackie Brown was the title’s namesake. Think about it, there is some naviete and misplaced trust in most of the characters in the film yet they weren’t dumb as most think because everyone of them was a catch-22 situation and forced to be dependent upon others. Think about it.

I have to say Louis Gara. Robert DeNiro was just magical in JB and so funny.

Bridget Fonda as Melanie. Seriously, any gal that just truns her head to the guy she’s sitting next to and asks him if he wants to get it on gets my vote.

[quote=“Prof._Aglaophotis”]
Bridget Fonda as Melanie. Seriously, any gal that just truns her head to the guy she’s sitting next to and asks him if he wants to get it on gets my vote.
[/quote]

get’s my vote too

God damn this is hard! there all so cool! But come on, Samuel L Jackson takes the cake, he rocked as Ordell… I think that maybe he played Ordell better than he played Jules in Pulp Fiction… Maybe, thats a hard one… Beaumont, who ever he was, was a cool character though.

Ordell - Another classic Samuel L. Jackson character, he always gets the best dialogue, always funny, always interesting.

Louis - Just the way that De Niro portrayed him was real good and funny…like a real stoner.

Melanie - "Wanna fuck?"

Bouemount - Funny as hell, like usual

Ordell Robbie (Samuel Lee Jackson)

The best. :wink:

ordell was cool too

Ordell is my favourite character but I also like Beaumont alot, I just think he is so funny when he is reluctant to get in Ordell’s(and I quote) “…dirty ass truck.”

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
I thought Mr. Blonde was the shit in RD, until he turned into a raving lunatic and tortured Marvin for no real reason at all.
[/quote]

What about the girl “what was she 20 maybe 21?” Bang Bang Bang we knew he was a lunatic way before he tortured Marvin. But I guess they did do what he told them not to do… but does that explain the actions of a kill crazy rampage?

I’m gonna hop on the bandwagon and say ordell too. so funny.

For me, its Louis Gara and Melanie.