Who is your favorite J.B. character?

mos def sam jackson…

my favorite character would be…louise.

Just seeing him sit there the first time you see him is fucking hilarious.

btw howdy yall.

Ray is the best!

[quote]Ray is the best![/quote]

Because he was touching his ‘thing’?

[color=Purple]Melanie and Louis…when shes taunting him in the parking lot…priceless!!!

BEAUMOOOOONNNNTTTTTTTTT

Come on in nigga let’s celibrate

ÂÂ

probably Robert Forster

Ordell was the coolest to me. (I love the way he says “the po-lice”…)

I guess Smaule L Jackson makes any character cool, coz he’s a just the coolest guy on the face of the earth!

Pam Grier was great, and so was Robert de Niro… but if Sam Jackson is around, u just can’t win!

Louis. De Niro is just so cool and made me laugh to death when he told Ordell about killing Melanie and actually killed her. These were the funniest things in Jackie Brown.

It has to be Ordell. This guy is class. The way he speaks, acts, his wit everything about him is both interesting and amusing and he gradually changed as the movie went on, by the end of it he was almost like “Is life worth it?”

No, he exaggerated his powers and authority. He thought he can just shoot anybody. Samuel L Jackson was the best, but Ordell as a character was kind of annoying. I am happy that he died at the end. But at the end, of course.

He can just shoot anybody!! Ordell is da man!!

I didn’t like Ordell a whole lot. He was such a scumbag, and not in a good way. He was dumb and on the inside he was pretty pathetic, just like Elle Driver.

Pathetic or not, they were both cool motherfuckers! The shit that Ordell came out with was the shit.

I dunno, I thought he was pretty cool at first but he just got kinda annoying after a while. And that dude was EVIL. Nobody kills my man Bobby De Niro and gets away with it

Your man got what was coming to him, nobody shoots my girl Bridget Fonda and gets away with it!

Bridget Fonda got what was coming to her, nobody shoots my man Bobby De Niro after my man shoots my ex-ho and gets away with it!

Nobody uses and abuses my girl Bridget Fonda and gets away with it, he deserved what he got from my man Samuel L Jackson.

Meh…Ordell is still pretty pathetic though

True, but still cool.