What scene will this be remembered for? [SPOILERS]

The four scenes that stuck out to me:

1. The opening when The Jew Hunter questions the French Farmer about the whereabouts of his neighbors.

2. The La Louisiane shoot out. I really like how Tarantino uses a harmless parlour game to build tension.

3. The final sequence in the movie theatre, especially the confrontation in the projection booth between Zoller and Soshanna.

4. The flashback where the Bear Jew goes to Mrs. Himmelstein’s apartment and asks if she has any relatives in Europe. It’s short and there’s no action but I really, really liked it when I read it. But that was before Eli Roth was cast so I had Adam Sandler or Seth Rogen in my head.

I think every scene in this movie will be unique and sublime so it’s pointless to list various scenes.

[quote=“Pinkman”]
Yep, the performance I’m the most curious about is Christoph Waltz as Landa, his character is the best of the script and he seems to fit the character like he’s born to play him. The others I look forward to are Mélanie Laurent of course, Michael Fassbender as Hicox, August Diehl as major Hellstrom, and Schweiger as Stiglitz ( he doesn’t speak much but his behavior is captivating ). Like Pitt said, it’s a huuuuge ensemble with a lot of great supporting characters.
[/quote]

Totally agree. BTW is Stigltz the one with the frown who looks like he could break nuts between his cheek bones? The rather hot looking one.

[quote=“Cyd”]
Totally agree. BTW is Stigltz the one with the frown who looks like he could break nuts between his cheek bones? The rather hot looking one.
[/quote]
lol yeah, he’s the strong silent type, but he does get a classic line thought I’m not sure it’ll make it into the finished film “say auf wiedersehen to your balls!”