What scene will this be remembered for? [SPOILERS]

i think this movie will be full for memorable scenes… more on that later

[quote=“Jackie Blonde”]
Why are they bitching though. Is it done in like a horrible fashion?
[/quote]

No. It’s brilliant! But you know how haters are. They’ll turn anything and everything.

Yeah yeah well the way this last scene has been talked up I’m pretty stoked!!

First scene seems like it will be awesome the first time around in the theaters though =]

That Raine reference seems kind of funny haha.

When i read the script, I this film will be remembered for many different scenes.

The first scene probably, Landa is just awesome in that.

The scene where Basterds are gathered around and asking about the Nazi troops.

The tavern scene in its entirety. I think it’s the best whole damn scene.

And of course the last cinema scene.

There is much other, but I think these are the one’s it will be remembered the most.

[quote=“Solox”]
When i read the script, I this film will be remembered for many different scenes.

The tavern scene in its entirety. I think it’s the best whole damn scene.

[/quote]

That scene is gonna rock so hard.

The Basterd intro was fantastic I think. It’s got a lot of energy.

i still think the finale (even though i only know bits and pieces) will knock people off their socks

I was just wondering Seb… when we were gunna get some IB news =]

[quote=“Geoi”]
The Goebbels fucking scene.
[/quote]

I agree!

I literally burst out laughing when I read that in the script.

yeah but I don’t know if it will make the cut. I hope though.

The ‘La Louisiana’ scene for sure. Greatest Mexican Standoff in a QT flick.

Now that I’ve seen it, I think that the best scene is Hitler one…

another thing i would like to point out is that we dont know how the movie will sound…so, if tarantino makes another one of those great music choices that he did for the credits of PF e RD…then this could be a very memorable moment…i also think that the image of the “giant face” in the last chapter will be mamorable, because its very unique

his movies have so many memorable scenes that we might easily end up being right about some of our choices

that is an excellent point you’re making. back when i read Kill Bill, I completely misjudged the movie. The final product’s most memorable moments are indeed also mostly shaped by the music, when reading the scenes on the paper you would not have guessed.

Quentin seems really in love with the la Louisiana scene, so I think we can trust him on that. 23 minutes and very res dogs

I think it might be epic. I mean the confined space, the tension, the dialogue all in german, the audience knowing exactly what’s up… it will rock

Part of it is in English, remember it doesn’t end after the mayhem, Aldo’s still got a role in the scene. I wish we could get a glimpse of Hicox, I’m dying to see Fassbender in this

I am really looking forward to seeing the performances from actors I’ve never heard of. I am more looking forward to them than the likes of Pitt.

Yep, the performance I’m the most curious about is Christoph Waltz as Landa, his character is the best of the script and he seems to fit the character like he’s born to play him. The others I look forward to are Mélanie Laurent of course, Michael Fassbender as Hicox, August Diehl as major Hellstrom, and Schweiger as Stiglitz ( he doesn’t speak much but his behavior is captivating ). Like Pitt said, it’s a huuuuge ensemble with a lot of great supporting characters.

I think it’ll most be remembered for Eli’s bat scene. Maybe he’ll start getting tons of acting jobs, and not have time to make his own movies anymore.