User stats

My pleasure dude 8)

When you are really into films, it is a lifestyle, and this film lifestyle is present on the Tarantino archives. But in real life, (although i talk a shitload about films anyway), you find yourself talking about shit, about what you did that day or whatever the fuck you want to talk about. The thing about Tarantino archives is you get to talk film and then talk about whatever you fucking want with people who also love film and the topics lean towards film anyway, cause everyone here loves film. This website does a great job of feeding film addiction.

This is a fucking user stats topic and we are talking about film!

[quote=“Angel”]
This is a fucking user stats topic and we are talking about film!
[/quote]

hehe. I like most of the poster we have now. I have little problems with the current situation. but afcourse I haven’t been here as long as the rest…

[quote=“Bleach”]
Yes, you certainly do, I’ve noticed that! A smart girl, ain’t you? :-*

And same here - since I usually look up words and phrases in the computer dictionary before posting something more detailed, they just stay in my memory and my vocabulary expands. I actually feel twice as good in english than a year ago.
[/quote]

I feel the same… And it’s kinda nice from you to say that I’ve made progress :-*

The Seb 5092

Dead Nigga Storage. 3163

WinslowLeach 2619

Ify 2510

Tanukihime 2467

Scarface 1981

MrOrange 1938

Johny_Exhale 1806

Starkey 1731

BadMotherFucker 1470

tarantino_is_god 1310

Bleach 1082

Laydback 1019

Vince_Vega 818

cyber-lili 808

CopperHead 689

Hung Fist 650

WeaselCo 647

Jot 612

Panther 607

LetsGoToWork 446

Yoshitsune 395

QT Fan 385

FilmGuy 330

plunderbunnie 316

Angel 299

j_c 283

diceman 194

SteveZissou 192

Thousand Eyes 181

Ha ha ha ha! Thats coooool! ;D

aww, i suck :stuck_out_tongue:

nooone sucks. the post ranking is not there to make people post endless shit just to rise. if that catches my attention i’ll interfere.

it is just an indicator of activity. it should be quality, not quantity that fuels this community

[quote=“The Seb”]
nooone sucks. the post ranking is not there to make people post endless shit just to rise. if that catches my attention i’ll interfere.

it is just an indicator of activity. it should be quality, not quantity that fuels this community
[/quote]

Yeah. And I like the fact that posts don’t increase when someone posts at Hanzo’s. Otherwise I would barely manage to be in the top 20 :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
The Seb 5092

Dead Nigga Storage. 3163

WinslowLeach 2619

Ify 2510

Tanukihime 2467

Scarface 1981

MrOrange 1938

Johny_Exhale 1806

Starkey 1731

BadMotherFucker 1470

tarantino_is_god 1310

Bleach 1082

Laydback 1019

Vince_Vega 818

cyber-lili 808

CopperHead 689

Hung Fist 650

WeaselCo 647

Jot 612

Panther 607

LetsGoToWork 446

Yoshitsune 395

QT Fan 385

FilmGuy 330

plunderbunnie 316

Angel 299

j_c 283

diceman 194

SteveZissou 192

Thousand Eyes 181

Ha ha ha ha! Thats coooool! ;D
[/quote]

That isn’t the complete list though. There were quite a few people that came in between there somewhere, but I only saw it fit to list the members who posted on a regular basis, or as close to as possible.

My goodness, I’m already in the Top 25 of this forum? I’m not even one of the regular regulars.

[quote=“Yoshitsune”]
My goodness, I’m already in the Top 25 of this forum? I’m not even one of the regular regulars.
[/quote]

No, you are ranked 48!!

It´s sad to see the stats

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … ts;start=0”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=posts;start=0</LINK_TEXT>

cuz I see names of members I really like and they are gone for ages.

Like Holiday (973 posts), one of the coolest guys ever. I remember with how much passion he discussed with Toothpick Vic Vega (aka Winslow Leach) about movies. It was so cool!

Or O-Ren (305 posts)! She stopped posting when she moved from Malaysia to New Zealand.

Anyone remember The Wolf (607 posts) and pantsman (238 posts)?

LOL, Laydback registered here: 2002-07-31. We need some award for being here so long!

[quote=“Ify”]
No, you are ranked 48!![/quote]

My goodness, I’m already in the Top 50 of this forum? I’m not even one of the regular regulars.

[quote=“Ify”]
That isn’t the complete list though. There were quite a few people that came in between there somewhere, but I only saw it fit to list the members who posted on a regular basis, or as close to as possible.
[/quote]

Well i am kinda here everyday… :stuck_out_tongue:

i didnt post for ages after i registered. I registered before Copperhead and yet he has almost triple my posts.

[quote=“Yoshitsune”]
[/quote]

that’s coz you’re a quality member, you have over 400 posts and most of them not in chat topics. that’s why it was so clever of me to exclude the chat topics

[quote=“Tanukihime”]
It´s sad to see the stats

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … ts;start=0”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=posts;start=0</LINK_TEXT>

cuz I see names of members I really like and they are gone for ages.

Like Holiday (973 posts), one of the coolest guys ever. I remember with how much passion he discussed with Toothpick Vic Vega (aka Winslow Leach) about movies. It was so cool!

Or O-Ren (305 posts)! She stopped posting when she moved from Malaysia to New Zealand.

Anyone remember The Wolf (607 posts) and pantsman (238 posts)?

LOL, Laydback registered here: 2002-07-31. We need some award for being here so long!
[/quote]

Yeah I remember all those guys (0-Ren was cool)

I guess my reason for hanging on around here for so long was that this was the first Tarantino-related site that I found first on the web that I felt “At home” with and didn’t feel the need to try to “fit in” at other message boards.

I remember (While KILL BILL was being filmed) that we had quite a few other film enthusiasts here who shared the same taste in cinema as I, and other Taraninto.info regulars at the time felt. So once those guys stayed, I decided to stay.

Of course, quite a few of them are long gone now. But since I’m old (As far as physical and forum statistics go) I just don’t have the time or need to fit in to other similar web sites/forums to continue on to the Tarantino conquest.

I’m still proud to be here after all these years—Even though I obviously just don’t post as much as the rest of today’s regulars do. But as long as you talk about some old, quite-obscure film classic that isn’t your A-typical movie, I’m sure to be interested and provide some chat about it…Because if it weren’t for the man himself (Tarantino) and his passion for movies, I might have long been interested in other things besides film. And I, myself, am glad to have had become a cinema-fanatic, mostly thanks to him. And say what you will about Seb and how he’s handled this web forum over the years. As long as he’s been able to keep Tarantino as the subject header, I’m always bound to be here.

I’ve “reactivated” quite a number of veterans in the past and I am sure we’ll eventually reactivate some of those mentioned, too :wink:

it’s the veterans that “carry” this community as much as the newcomers so it’s always good to see everyone coming back regularly. thanks

What´s that?

clown 118d 9h 5m

Tanukihime 46d 8h 51m

Vince_Vega 40d 20h 59m

Johny_Exhale 37d 13h 40m

Hung Fist 30d 22h 19m

Bleach 27d 9h 7m

The Pink Floyd 26d 4h 39m

tarantino_is_god 17d 22h 57m

Vlad 17d 18h 55m

Mr.Blonde 17d 2h 4m

Vince_Vega hunts me! Only 6 days for me…

LOL and Seb has so much posts ;D

The Seb 5447

Dead Nigga Storage. 3163

The Pink Floyd 2768

WinslowLeach 2636

Tanukihime 2540

Scarface 2260

Johny_Exhale 2165

MrOrange 1938

Starkey 1731

thecrazy88 1730

[quote=“Tanukihime”]
Vince_Vega hunts me! Only 6 days for me…
[/quote]

Haha, yeah. I’m at work all week. And I don’t get to do that much, so I’m online all day :stuck_out_tongue: So just wait one more week…