The Mr.Brown case

It’s hard to turn a corner and crash into a parallel-parked car unless there’s something distracting you…you know, like a bullet in your head.

Exactly, meaning Brown got tagged in the face.

I think anyone would have trouble driving a car with a bullet and blood in their face.

Also, ALSO

I just watched it again, and the driver’s side window is ROLLED DOWN when he crashes.

In addition, Mr. White DOES walk around the passenger’s side, check his pulse, and confirms that he died.

So Brown is fucking dead, and he’s not Jimmy.

Thank you oh thank you. Retards on this forum actually think Brown’s alive. HES DEAD.

Without actual proof…he’s alive… ;D

Does the Mr. Brown figure with interchangable heads count? Seeming it has a huge bullet hole out of the back of the head.

Watch the small dogs extra on the anniversary edition DVD. :wink:

[quote]Without actual proof…he’s alive… ;D[/quote]

You can’t be…you can’t be that dumb. You gotta be fucking with me.

I’m not jokin’…Mr.Blonde run away with Mr.Pink!

He had a jetpack built from bits of cars crushed in Monster Joe…and Nice guy Eddie is…TONY ROCKY HORROR!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thank you oh thank you. Retards on this forum actually think Brown’s alive. HES DEAD.

Respect, please… don’t call others retards!!!

I like to think Brown is alive, [color=Yellow][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2]ALRIGHT!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[quote]Thank you oh thank you. Retards on this forum actually think Brown’s alive. HES DEAD.

Respect, please… don’t call others retards!!!

I like to think Brown is alive, [color=Yellow][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2]ALRIGHT!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/quote]

Idd,respect others view,dickhead....

[quote]

Idd,respect others view,dickhead…[/quote]

Hey, that doesn’t mean he can call people how don’t think like he does “retards”, or does it?

I said I was sorry but for some reason it was deleted. So I hope you get this apology. I didn’t realize what I was saying but I mean come on. How could Mr. Brown not be dead? Okay don’t answer that. You guys would come up with some crappy reason why at the last second an ambulance came and helped him back to health by way of technology because RD is actually in the future, or some kind of crap like that.

[quote]

Hey, that doesn’t mean he can call people how don’t think like he does “retards”, or does it?[/quote]

Hey, people are mean. Get used to it.

[quote]

Hey, that doesn’t mean he can call people how don’t think like he does “retards”, or does it?[/quote]

I had to read that three times to understand what you were saying.

Ok,well,let’s all forget about this. ;D

Mr. Brown is still alive in all of our hearts…SIKE

I can’t believe that people are actually fighting about this!

Not everybody dies instantaneously from a shot to the head. Brown was, in fact, shot in the head. It just took a while for it to completely bloodlet.

I always thought the Mr. Brown ‘Death’ scene was dodgey. You see no sign of bullet holes anywhere and he seemes to just pass out. All he has is a cut/bumb on his head with a little blood, not a bullet wound.

I like the link between Dogs and Pulp with Bonnie and the thing about Brown being Jimmie.