The Mr.Brown case

Yeah right… now you’re telling me that he was shot in the head and he had time to get in the car, drive a few metres, complain to Orange about the blood in his head, and then died.

Well maybe it was like that… I don’t know but it seems strange to me… Anyway, actually I think Behemont is right… we should just watch the movie without complaining about who’s dead or not…leave the rest to your immagination…

[quote]He got shot before he went in the car.[/quote]

Wait a minute, let me get this straight… you’re saying he shot shot in the forehead… then decided to take the wheel? He got SHOT IN THE HEAD! He’s not gonna be wanting to drive anywhere…

For me…this the end of my journey, cowboy… and of the topic of course… ;D

We are never shown the back windo of the car and the bullet is in THE BACK of Mr. Brown’s head. Even if we didn’t get it off the dvd or 12’’ actioon figure boxes it’s still visable that Brown gets shot. Same with Pink. The first time I watched the movie I didn’t have to turn up the volume to hear that Pink got arrested. The average volume of the tv told me he was just arrested.

Maybe the window was rolled down when he got shot in the head.

[quote]He got shot before he went in the car.[/quote]

LMFAO!!! :smiley:

You’re tellin’ me that Brown got shot in his head…runs to his car,get’s in,starts the damn car,drives it etc…and that while he has a bullet in his head???  :smiley:

[quote]Maybe the window was rolled down when he got shot in the head.[/quote]

Oh yeah,Brown is driving the car,roles down his window,sticks out his head and bam!!! Than pulls his head back in,roles up the window and qontinues driving… :-/

Sorry man…but…you’re a real funny guy and I don’t hope you were serious…were you?

[quote]

Then explin this.

How can Brown have a bullet in his head…but there is no sign of a bullet hole in any window?? :-/[/quote]

The bullet prbably didn’t go all of the way through his head. Yeah, he was driving a car, but he wasn’t driving it very well.

[quote]

The bullet prbably didn’t go all of the way through his head.  Yeah, he was driving a car, but he wasn’t driving it very well.[/quote]

Yeah ok but…no bulletholes in the windows?

The first bullet hole that goes through a window normally doesn’t shatter it. We are never completly shown the back window and Mr. Brown got shot IN THE BACK of his head. I like this discussion and all but I mean Brown is dead. Face it. You can argue everything in the movie. You could say " Hey Vic Vega could still be alive" but that wouldn’t work either. He’s dead sorry. It’d be cool if he wasn’t but he is. we might as well hold a funeral for him :’(

Dearly beloved, we’re gathered her today to bid farewell to our beloved Michael Madsen…

[quote]

LMFAO!!! :smiley:

You’re tellin’ me that Brown got shot in his head…runs to his car,get’s in,starts the damn car,drives it etc…and that while he has a bullet in his head???  :smiley:

Oh yeah,Brown is driving the car,roles down his window,sticks out his head and bam!!! Than pulls his head back in,roles up the window and qontinues driving… :-/

Sorry man…but…you’re a real funny guy and I don’t hope you were serious…were you?
[/quote]

I am a funny guy, but I was being serious here, motherfucker. Did you see a bullet hole in the window when Brown crashed the car? Maybe he did get shot in the head when he was running from the cops, but was so much in shock and/or was so pumped with adrenaline from tryin to get away from the pigs that he drove anyway. Or maybe he had his fuckin window down and got shot, and decided to roll it up. It could happen.

[quote]The first bullet hole that goes through a window normally doesn’t shatter it. We are never completly shown the back window and Mr. Brown got shot IN THE BACK of his head. I like this discussion and all but I mean Brown is dead. Face it. You can argue everything in the movie. You could say " Hey Vic Vega could still be alive" but that wouldn’t work either. He’s dead sorry. It’d be cool if he wasn’t but he is. we might as well hold a funeral for him  :’([/quote]
Oh yeah sure…so the bullet pierced Browns head and yet he still talks to Orange complaining by the blood in his eye???That’s some amazing guy this Brown dude…he’s like the fucking Terminator. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Dearly beloved, we’re gathered her today to bid farewell to our beloved Michael Madsen…[/quote]

Huh?

Haha Vic Vega is alive, he had a bulletproof jacket… and then he went out and killed the cops and then he freed Mr.Pink and they are now working at Jack Rabbit Slim…

Funny guy…Vince is as dead as Marvin Nash…

WHAT? MARVIN NASH ISN’T DEAD! He got his skin dyed and became Marvin in Pulp Fiction. And when he got his head blown off he taped it together and became Bill!

Obvious Sarcasm

Those damn steering wheels can leave nasty wounds that are deep, circular, and roughly the size of a bullet.

Pink: "Where’s Brown?"

White: "Dead."

Pink: "How’d he die?"

White: "How do you think? A cop shot him."

I win.

[quote]Pink:  "Where’s Brown?"

White: "Dead."

Pink: "How’d he die?"

White: "How do you think?  A cop shot him."

I win.[/quote]
Mr.White is a damn liar…he never saw it happen…he was off blasting cops and shit…Orange stood next Brown…So the only one who could’ve killed him is Orange and I bet that didn’t happen.

That ain’t entirely true. you see, we don’t see the moment where Brown gets shot. We see his post-injury crashing the car.