JIMMY FALLON!!!
[/quote]

Something like that.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
JIMMY FALLON!!!
[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
The bad thing is, they wouldn’t pick Clint Eastwood to be the last white man. They’d pick some idiot actor, like they picked Tom Cruise to be “The Last Samurai”.
[/quote]

That’s a common misconception. Tom Cruise was in “The Last Samurai”. “The Last Samurai” was all of the Samurai he was fighting with. I don’t think Tom Cruise’s character was ever made a Samurai he was just allowed to fight with them.

[quote=“Dex”]
That’s a common misconception. Tom Cruise was in “The Last Samurai”. “The Last Samurai” was all of the Samurai he was fighting with. I don’t think Tom Cruise’s character was ever made a Samurai he was just allowed to fight with them.
[/quote]

I always thought that was the idea but people assume because he had a sword he was the last of them.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
I always thought that was the idea but people assume because he had a sword he was the last of them.
[/quote]

People don’t really understand movies do they?

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]
People don’t really understand movies do they?
[/quote]

I’m detecting some sarcasm, maybe… Not sure.

[quote=“Dex”]
[/quote]

It’s a common fact, Hollywood has lost its mind, i mean… everytime i see that bitch Miley Cyrus, it makes me mad knowing she has no talent whatsoever and the very few geniuses today do not have the spotlight like she has. And you know why? Because the majority of people are morons.

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
It’s a common fact, Hollywood has lost its mind, i mean… everytime i see that bitch Miley Cyrus, it makes me mad knowing she has no talent whatsoever and the very few geniuses today do not have the spotlight like she has. And you know why? Because the majority of people are morons.
[/quote]

Yeah, you know Duane Whitaker aka Maynard the Pawnshopowner, has talent, but has only been able to show it in a few movies like Eddie Presley, his finnest hour. To see the talented be neglected and the talentless rise is a fucking nightmare. Another fucking nightmare is all the people with some talent who get’s a breakthrough in horrible movies and is typecasted in simular crap AKA John Travolta effect.

Yeah, you know Duane Whitaker aka Maynard the Pawnshopowner, has talent, but has only been able to show it in a few movies like Eddie Presley, his finnest hour.
[/quote]

EGGxactly.

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
EGGxactly.
[/quote]

If i become a director i gonna put Duane in a big part and have Zac Effron to do a cameo as a guy who get’s his brains blown out.

If i become a director i gonna put Duane in a big part and have Zac Effron to do a cameo as a guy who get’s his brains blown out.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA! I’d do the same to Miley. I’d have her get runned over by a train or something.

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
HAHAHAHAHA! I’d do the same to Miley. I’d have her get runned over by a train or something.
[/quote]

Movie idea:

A local sheriff(Duane Whitaker) has save his daughter(Vanessa Hudgens) from her obnoxious boyfriend(Zac Effron) who leads a group of cannibal teens. The sheriff kills the boyfriend, but his daughter get’s her left arm and leg riped off and they hide in a local military base were thay are captured by a evil popsinger(Miley Cyrus) and a horde of zombies under her controll.

The daughter is eaten alive but the sheriff and a special agent(Rhona Mitra) manages to escapes, decapitate the popsinger and goes to take on the canniball teens.

Name of the movie:

The Cruel Land

Movie idea:

A local sheriff(Duane Whitaker) has save his daughter(Vanessa Hudgens) from her obnoxious boyfriend(Zac Effron) who leads a group of cannibal teens. The sheriff kills the boyfriend, but his daughter get’s her left arm and leg riped off and they hide in a local military base were thay are captured by a evil popsinger(Miley Cyrus) and a horde of zombies under her controll.

The daughter is eaten alive but the sheriff and a special agent(Rhona Mitra) manages to escapes, decapitate the popsinger and goes to take on the canniball teens.

Name of the movie:

The Cruel Land
[/quote]

HAHAHA, that would be great! .> <.<

I’m trying to think of this fucking actor I fucking hate and everyone else loves him… he played in a movie called “The Land of…” or “The Lost…” something, The movie was about something the government was hiding or something. I can’t remember his name, I also heard he was named one of the sexiest men in Hollywood - which is funny because hes fucking uglier than sin, he has droppy eyes, his voice is weird and annoying… -banging head on table- whats his name?? >:(

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
HAHAHA, that would be great! .> <.<
[/quote]

Co-starring

Bruce Cambell

Tom Salvani

and Nicolas Cage as Fu-Manchu

With

Raven-Symoné

Corbin Bleu

Ashley Tisdale

Brenda Song

Demi Lovato and The Jonas Brothers

As The Canniballs

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
I’m trying to think of this fucking actor I fucking hate and everyone else loves him… he played in a movie called “The Land of…” or “The Lost…” something, The movie was about something the government was hiding or something. I can’t remember his name, I also heard he was named one of the sexiest men in Hollywood - which is funny because hes fucking uglier than sin, he has droppy eyes, his voice is weird and annoying… -banging head on table- whats his name?? >:(
[/quote]
Will Farell

NICHOLOS CAGE!!! he sucks ass.

Will Farell
[/quote]

Lol, Hes funny sometimes, like Mike Myers.

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
NICHOLOS CAGE!!! he sucks ass.
[/quote]

As Fu-Manchu? He was so fucking funny in that role.

idk, I just know in anything serious, he sucks.