The Claudia Appreciation Thread

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
CPS, Claudia or Tanukihime…even though I dont see you online that much anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

I bow down deep :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

She’s been appearing lately because Rollingthunder has been keeping her busy with all the threadmerging.

[quote=“Laydback”]
She’s been appearing lately because Rollingthunder has been keeping her busy with all the threadmerging.
[/quote]

She loves that though :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a mergy job, but someone has to do it…

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Ow no, dont break my heart you sexy wanker boy!! :-*
[/quote]

So what you’re trying to say is that you don’t masterbate?

Hahaha talking about masturbation really is a way to appreciate a person

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
Well most of the time, the server kept going because of the heavy traffic. ;D But we talked about how we wanted a threesome with you and that how better to entice you than to be the meanest fucking bastard ever to you. Afterall, that’s what kids do to people they “like” like - they are mean to them. I have yet to succeed in my quest for seduction over you Seth. It feels like you are too into somebody else to notice me :’( I shall retreat back to my dull life merely fantasising to your forum presense while using a pair of orange woolen mittens to jack off.
[/quote]

You’re so gay.

I miss you Claudia my darling :’(

Does anyone has any news ? Seb ?

She’s fine, but has a lot of work to do (actually that’s work and studying). :wink:

Kiss her for all of us ! She should come back once to say hello.

Whos Claudia?

You know her, it’s Tanukihime aka CPS for a while :

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … file;u=433”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=433</LINK_TEXT>

:wink:

[quote=“21grams”]
I miss you Claudia my darling :’(
[/quote]

Hi darling, sorry for not talking to you such a long time. Well think I´m back s

Welcome back Claudia! 8)

[quote=“Scarface”]
Welcome back Claudia! 8)
[/quote]

Thanx Scar! :smiley:

Welcome back to the dark Side of Tarantino-ism! :wink:

Great to see you back, Tanuki :slight_smile:

I would even say, awesome to see you back ! More power to the old members, we should all do our revolution 8)

Oh wow, CPS is back! :o

Ahah, Ify is gonna become in love with Claudia, I just realized you’re the one who started this topic. Btw where is Eastern Beauty ? ;D

Nah, sorry I promised I wouldn’t do that joke again…

I’m jealous >:(