The Claudia Appreciation Thread

Claudia…can I be the first to say I dont know to marry you…instead I’d like to be just a friend.

[quote=“Tarantino Forum Admin”]
[quote=“IL_Buono”]
Claudia, will you marry me?
[/quote]

get in line, pal! 8)
[/quote]

i’ll let you be the flower girl at our wedding

I love CPS, she sends me DVDs all the time and is my top watchdog in here

I wish more members would be like her.

a call out to all the workerbee enthusiastic motivated people, if you need work as a moderator and you’re good, just tell me

And all this time I thought it was a Claudia Cardinale thread :wink:

I had to vote for “Bits”!

Of course I chose the last possibility.

Can we see a pic of CPS?

[quote=“ClarenceWorley”]
Can we see a pic of CPS?
[/quote]

There is already a picture of her in the “Pics of the user” Thread. Check it.

Yes CPS.

Rules

I only have a short list of people I like(most gone),and she is definately one of them. Serously I hate too bring back a thread but this is claudia,show some respect Bitches.

CPS, Claudia or Tanukihime…even though I dont see you online that much anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

I bow down deep :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Claudia, I love you. Will you marry me? :-*

Oh, and Mr. Blonde… I’m very sorry about what happened between us all that time ago, and I think I speak on behalf of Buono too. We both love you, and regret what we did to you. So pretty please with sugar on top, come cum back to us. We love you too.

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Claudia…can I be the first to say I dont know to marry you…instead I’d like to be just a friend.
[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Damn, I miss Yasmin/FemmeFatale now. If you’re out there Yasmin and you feel like talking, or even if you have gotten more members to your forum of which you made me the second member, get in touch. I love you too.

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Damn, I miss Yasmin/FemmeFatale now. If you’re out there Yasmin and you feel like talking, or even if you have gotten more members to your forum of which you made me the second member, get in touch. I love you too.
[/quote]

hahhaha! Second member? Do you still post there? hahahaa ;D

No, she stopped running the forum for reasons I cannot now remember. She very kindly asked me to join up. It was still new so it only had 2 members; me and her!! ;D

Hahahaaha!! What did all you people talk about? ;D

Well most of the time, the server kept going because of the heavy traffic. ;D But we talked about how we wanted a threesome with you and that how better to entice you than to be the meanest fucking bastard ever to you. Afterall, that’s what kids do to people they “like” like - they are mean to them. I have yet to succeed in my quest for seduction over you Seth. It feels like you are too into somebody else to notice me :’( I shall retreat back to my dull life merely fantasising to your forum presense while using a pair of orange woolen mittens to jack off.

Wait, I just remembered, you posted a pic of yourself in the pic thread. Haha, I’m in for a huge treat tonight. yeah boy

Have fun man!! :smiley: You know I love you too!! :-*

I think we’re taking this too fast. We need to slow down, I feel so pressured. I’m not ready for commitment. But I’m glad you care * mwah *

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
yeah boy
[/quote]

Buck?

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
I think we’re taking this too fast. We need to slow down, I feel so pressured. I’m not ready for commitment. But I’m glad you care * mwah *
[/quote]

Ow no, dont break my heart you sexy wanker boy!! :-*

For once, you talk about her only with very very positive words, and did it very well. i think we can’t add something more than what you wrote, Ify.

Thx Claudia for everything. And yeah you DO deserve this thread only for you ! :-*

thx to Seb too, great job :wink: