Release dates (countries, premieres...)

lol hell no im not… im jus studying thr ! :stuck_out_tongue: too eager to know!!!

you should find out who’s distributing it there and then watch out for release dates. Universal Pictures maybe…

Inglourious Basterds apparently comes out August 19th here in France. Yep, two days before the US release.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.universalpictures-film.fr/in … terds.html”>http://www.universalpictures-film.fr/inglouriousbasterds.html</LINK_TEXT>

I just want to make all of you jealous

oh cool

When is it out in Germany?

no idea

Or go to another country to watch it there…

That’s what I did with Death Proof ;D

[quote=“Pinkman”]
Inglourious Basterds apparently comes out August 19th here in France. Yep, two days before the US release.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.universalpictures-film.fr/in … terds.html”>http://www.universalpictures-film.fr/inglouriousbasterds.html</LINK_TEXT>

I just want to make all of you jealous
[/quote]

France RULES !!

* Ify makes plans to travel through the Euro Tunnel * :slight_smile:

You wouldn’t go to France to see this early would you? Nooo. Not you. Never.

I went to the Czech Republic to see Death Proof 3 months early, of course I would. Plus the possibility of bumping into cyber-lili is all too tempting :wink:

get in line, Ify, she’s mine :stuck_out_tongue:

You basterd… There’s a football pitch where some chavs have their games, about a mile from here. We meet there around two-thirty in the morning, no wait, 11pm - I gotta wake up early for work - dressed all in black, your hair in a black stocking, and we have us a knife fight to win the love of lili, we won’t be bothered. Now… if you excuse me, I have to go to Okinawa…

[quote=“Ify”]
You basterd… There’s a football pitch where some chavs have their games, about a mile from here. We meet there around two-thirty in the morning, no wait, 11pm - I gotta wake up early for work - dressed all in black, your hair in a black stocking, and we have us a knife fight to win the love of lili, we won’t be bothered. Now… if you excuse me, I have to go to Okinawa…
[/quote]

applauds ;D ;D ;D Effing brilliant.

[quote=“Ify”]
I went to the Czech Republic to see Death Proof 3 months early, of course I would. Plus the possibility of bumping into cyber-lili is all too tempting :wink:
[/quote]

[quote=“Sebastian”]
get in line, Ify, she’s mine :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Ahah. Wasn’t there somewhere already a battle topic to choose who’s gonna have me ? So funny to see both of you still arguying about it. Well, IB release coming soon so you better be creative ! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Geoi”]
applauds ;D ;D ;D Effing brilliant.
[/quote]

You’re too kind. :slight_smile:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahah. Wasn’t there somewhere already a battle topic to choose who’s gonna have me ? So funny to see both of you still arguying about it. Well, IB release coming soon so you better be creative ! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I can be VERY creative :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
[/quote]

Hehe you must be happy my friend, it seems they don’t put you in the “don’t like strangers”, “asshole”, “bitchy behaviour” category of French people. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“21grams”]
Hehe you must be happy my friend, it seems they don’t put you in the “don’t like strangers”, “asshole”, “bitchy behaviour” category of French people. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I wouldn’t put you in that category either, man. You guys are pretty darn alright in my book. :wink:

Hum, Geoi, not sure to have fully understand your post : did you try to comfort 21grams by saying she’s a cool dude ? And that way mistaking, taking her as a guy ? Just to be sure, cause she’s also a cool French GIRL :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Hum, Geoi, not sure to have fully understand your post : did you try to comfort 21grams by saying she’s a cool dude ? And that way mistaking, taking her as a guy ? Just to be sure, cause she’s also a cool French GIRL :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Ummm… Yes I did… embarrassed

But, in all fairness, I thought she was a gay man. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh come on, I get mistaken for a dude all the time online. Sometimes in person… :expressionless:

(edit: So, apparently, French WOMEN are the COOL!)