Release dates (countries, premieres...)

there’s this thing called 100" plasma :wink:

ok never mind gotcha

i wouldv prefered ro see grindhouse on the big screen then death proof in the cinema beforehand, lap dance scene or no lap dance scene

yeah, not to mention that it’s cough off topic cough

:smiley:

I wonder if is UK peeps will get it on August 21st too? Doubt it, probably a couple of weeks later.

i hope so.

3 days before my birthday! Best Birthday Ever!!!

I love the release date. It’s days away from my birthday… it feels like a personal gift from QT lol. The best gift ever

Is everyone here born in August or something? Me too.

What are the chances of this getting pushed back to fall if it gets a good buzz at Cannes? I would like to see it sooner in August but I would like to see it have a good chance at getting some awards.

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
[/quote]

August 24th, same as Geoi. :slight_smile:

It better get a release in late August in Germany and Austria as well.

My birthday is on August 28th. It’s a massive Quentin’s gift(I don’t know if that make sense in English!)… I believe it will be such a masterpiece that won’t matter the date that it will be released. I don’t know if it’ll get any awards but I take for granted that everyone will talk about it for years!

Holy shit, we are all a bunch of leos and virgos. No wonder we’re always going at it. ;D

Yeah, that’s a lot of leo… I thought it would be fantastic as a christmas release. but that’s me.

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
[/quote]

August 2nd. :slight_smile:

There should be a study on this - how many percent of hardcore QT fans are born in August? Makes you think about how maybe there is something to the whole sign thing, you know - people who are born in a certain period of the year tending to have similiar character traits…

yes, I consider liking QT movies a character trait. A positive one.

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
Yeah, that’s a lot of leo… I thought it would be fantastic as a christmas release. but that’s me.
[/quote]

I think people shy away from war/violent movies during Easter and Christmas, don’t they?..

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
There should be a study on this - how many percent of hardcore QT fans are born in August? Makes you think about how maybe there is something to the whole sign thing, you know - people who are born in a certain period of the year tending to have similiar character traits…

yes, I consider liking QT movies a character trait. A positive one.
[/quote]

I’m right there with ya. I think it may have something to do with Quentin being an Aries too. I’m not into astrology and signs and whatnot, but I do know that I absolutely love Aries men. Even before I know their birthdate, I can just guess that they are an Aries by the way they grab my attention. The 3 guys I absolutely adore, QT-27/03, Nick Frost-28/03, and Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig-28/03 (but he died :frowning: ). Can’t be a coincidence.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

I think people shy away from war/violent movies during Easter and Christmas, don’t they?..
[/quote]

Not sure about that, Valkyerie came out very recently

[quote=“Geoi”]
Holy shit, we are all a bunch of leos and virgos. No wonder we’re always going at it. ;D
[/quote]

August 17th right here. :wink: I haven’t gone at it with anyone just yet, but then again I only tend to pop in once every few months.

hey all, i dont know if this is an appropriate post here or if anyone has an answer to this… but out of anticipation i cudnt stop myslf frm asking…

WILL INGLORIOUS BASTERDS BE RELEASED IN CINEMAS HERE IN MALAYSIA???

any idea???

you’re the malaysian :wink:

I think it’s too early to tell