Quentin Tarantino for Red Dead Redemption Story?

Hi to everyone,
I’m new to this community and I wanted to share a my personal thought on this.
I was trying to search a contact for a manager or someone near Tarantino production’s, which I failed miserably, because in my opinion the game saga Red Dead Redemption (1 and especially the last one) has a very interesting story behind and I wanted to suggest perhaps he could think something about it. (like they did with Uncharted but way way way better)
I think it’s the type of story that Tarantino could turn into a perfect film and It have also a great fanbase behind it.

I’m no one but maybe some of you had thought the same, just want to know your ideas!

I think this is an amazing idea, I’m also new to this site and was looking for something to engage with and having Tarantino and RDR be a major part of my upbringing i have to agree in all capacity with this. The complexity of characters such as Arthur Morgan, Dutch, and John would make an intriguing story under his direction, interpretation, and casting choice. It’s just a crying shame that we have such a fixed amount of film from this man given his convictions.