Nerverackers

[quote=“fruitbrute”]
I for one disagree. It’s nice to see a director try something new and not just do sequels and repeat himself. Also, in what way does your dislike for sf matter? Seriously, I don’t think Robert Rodriguez cares about your taste in movies. Also, you should stop saying that “everyone wants sth”. I don’t really want to see a Sin City sequel and I’m not all that excited about Machete.
[/quote]

I’m sorry if I offended you, but I don’t think my opinion will care Robert or anyone else, but I just said it. What’s so wrong about it? There is a lot of people that could agree with me and could agree with you. These kind of things always halves peoples opinions.

Oh sorry, I didn’t get you. At first, I thought you were one of those “BAAAW I DON’T LIKE SF SO HOW DARE RR MAKE A SF MOVIE AND NOT STUFF I WANT TO SEE” people. No offence taken.

Also, I agree with what Seb is saying. Sf has become pretty boring, nowadays.

Well what is there to really explore now? Science Fiction is made to tap into man’s greatest desires to explore and find wonder and magic in all things. We’ve had movies in space, fantastical realms, worlds within our own. It’s hard to be imaginitive when everything has really already been done.

You could say that about most genres though. I don’t think Robert’s gonna go into this looking to reinvent science fiction or anything. He’s just gonna put his style into it.

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
Well what is there to really explore now? Science Fiction is made to tap into man’s greatest desires to explore and find wonder and magic in all things. We’ve had movies in space, fantastical realms, worlds within our own. It’s hard to be imaginitive when everything has really already been done.
[/quote]Well, innovation isn’t just about completely new ideas. It’s mostly about taking some old idea and exploring it your way. I’m not saying “I want a science fiction flick that’s completely original, like nothing before with ideas that have never been used etc.”, I’m saying “I want a really good science fiction flick”.

Apparently the official title is Nerveracker but from the plot Nerverackers seems to make more sense.

Here’s the Official plot synopsis.

[quote]“Nerveracker is set in the year 2085 and centers on the character Joe Tezca, part of an elite unit who is sent in to stop a crime wave amongst a perfect futuristic society. In the process, he discovers that “Nerverackersâ€

Nice. I wanna see it.