Nerverackers

Okay lets try to keep it nice and civil in here alright. Enough of the cheap name calling.

[quote=“Geoi”]
And here we go with the lack of respect again.

You know, little miss PMS, all I meant was that, being in another country, you aren’t faced with the politics affecting illegal immigration from Mexico to Texas. Geez. Please, go get laid, or have a wank, a drink, a smoke, something. You’re incapable of carrying on the slightest debate. Stay out of the RR topics if you despise him so much. Some of us actually really like his films. Alright Yasmin?
[/quote]

I like RR’s movies. Desperado, Sin City etc. But I don’t think he should waste him time on expanding a fake trailer. And my name is Cyd, whoever you think I am, because let’s face it, you accused me of being a man a while back called Pete. I believe you can have it confirmed by the admins that I would more than likely not be either, given that each individual, using a computer, has a specific Internet Provider. Ask them to check it out. And quite frankly, I don’t give a damn who you think I am… Shouldn’t you be taking care of your ‘kids’… instead of being on here 24/7… because your photos certainly don’t make it appear that you are fresh out of your teens, still living with your folks…

[quote=“Cyd”]
I like RR’s movies. Desperado, Sin City etc. But I don’t think he should waste him time on expanding a fake trailer. And my name is Cyd, whoever you think I am, because let’s face it, you accused me of being a man a while back called Pete. I believe you can have it confirmed by the admins that I would more than likely not be either, given that each individual, using a computer, has a specific Internet Provider. Ask them to check it out. And quite frankly, I don’t give a damn who you think I am… Shouldn’t you be taking care of your ‘kids’… instead of being on here 24/7… because your photos certainly don’t make it appear that you are fresh out of your teens, still living with your folks…
[/quote]

Yikes, Cyd, uncalled for. But I do agree with you on Machete. I think the machete trailer is far greater than the feature film would ever be. it’s good but it’d be terrible in full lenght. Trejo doesn’t have the skill nor the presence to carry the entire movie, not to mention that it’d just fall back on RR’s old bag of tricks when he seems to be growing and expanding his repetoire.

Danny Trejo is good to play that signature bad guy at the bar or bystander when everyone is getting shot and one needs to stand around looking cool, but he would never be able to carry a movie by himself.

[quote=“Cyd”]
Danny Trejo is good to play that signature bad guy at the bar or bystander when everyone is getting shot and one needs to stand around looking cool, but he would never be able to carry a movie by himself.
[/quote]

Exactly.

I think he could carry a grindhouse inspired movie. Those movies that are bad on purpose. Which is what it would be. Personally I don’t really dig that style of movie but I’m more than sure Trejo could pull it off.

[quote=“Dex”]
I think he could carry a grindhouse inspired movie. Those movies that are bad on purpose. Which is what it would be. Personally I don’t really dig that style of movie but I’m more than sure Trejo could pull it off.
[/quote]

I wouldn’t say they were bad on purpose they just put the needs of the most base audience over artistic vision. Women, sex, guns, women, etc, etc, etc.

Yeah none of those movies were bad on purpose, if anything else it might be considered cheesy, but in a over the top fun kind of way. Big fan of grindhouse movies so i’d be up for anything like that.

I’m not saying old grindhouse movies were bad on purpose. They were bad on accident. These new ones that are trying to emulate them are bad on purpose. Or at least they use it as a safety net when people complain about the bad acting and cheesy dialogue.

[quote=“Dex”]
I’m not saying old grindhouse movies were bad on purpose. They were bad on accident. These new ones that are trying to emulate them are bad on purpose. Or at least they use it as a safety net when people complain about the bad acting and cheesy dialogue.
[/quote]

Yeah. That’s exactly what I thought about these new exploitation films. That they do them with the knowledge that if they’re shite, they’ve got the excuse, “Hey, it’s an exploitation film”.

[quote=“Cyd”]
[/quote]

My child is NO business of yours. Don’t you EVER bring her up again. And you put on your profile that you’re 31. I’m assuming you’re dyslexic, and you’re actually 13. There’s a word for people like you, that talk shit unnecessarily, they’re called trolls. Nobody here likes you. Everyone wishes you would just disappear. I’ve had it with you. I’m done trying to be nice to you. You’re back on ignore.

[quote=“Geoi”]My child is NO business of yours. Don’t you EVER bring her up again. And you put on your profile that you’re 31. I’m assuming you’re dyslexic, and you’re actually 13. There’s a word for people like you, that talk shit unnecessarily, they’re called trolls. Nobody here likes you. Everyone wishes you would just disappear. I’ve had it with you. I’m done trying to be nice to you. You’re back on ignore.
[/quote]

That’s strange… you had two last week. You need to keep tabs on what you’re telling folk, I don’t think you need me to trip you up. You do it all by yourself.

As for your childish rantings about everyone wanting my to disappear, why don’t you let EVERYONE in here make up their own minds. Or do you suddenly speak for everyone?

ya’ll are gettin’ me hot :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Cyd”]
As for your childish rantings about everyone wanting my to disappear, why don’t you let EVERYONE in here make up their own minds. Or do you suddenly speak for everyone?
[/quote]

You don’t see a whole lot of people rushing to correct her, do you? Personally I think you both just need to drop it. This is silly and seemingly started over nothing. At least try and find a more appropriate thread to do this shit in.

[quote=“Dex”]
You don’t see a whole lot of people rushing to correct her, do you?[/quote]

No, especially given that about two people have been to this thread…

Fuck it. I’ll reply to you a few more times before I get BORED with you. You really want to know how much people DON’T like you? Start a poll. And I don’t know what you’re on about with that “that’s strange, you had two last week”…

Please, you just make more of an arse out of yourself everytime you try to insult someone here. Quit being so jealous and threatened. You can’t be the ONLY QT fan, no matter how much you want. That’s the way it is. Deal with it.

(edit: Oooh,Yeah… Let’s start a whole topic, just so that you can try to piss me off. That way we don’t have to use up valuable and meaningful space in the forum.)

Hmmmm…Nerverackers isn’t this exciting. ;D

What the f*ck is Robert doing. I want Machete.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Fuck it. I’ll reply to you a few more times before I get BORED with you. You really want to know how much people DON’T like you? Start a poll. And I don’t know what you’re on about with that “that’s strange, you had two last week”…

Please, you just make more of an arse out of yourself everytime you try to insult someone here. Quit being so jealous and threatened. You can’t be the ONLY QT fan, no matter how much you want. That’s the way it is. Deal with it.

(edit: Oooh,Yeah… Let’s start a whole topic, just so that you can try to piss me off. That way we don’t have to use up valuable and meaningful space in the forum.)
[/quote]

I thought I was going on your ‘ignore’ button… I guess self control isn’t your strong point - along with telling the truth.

Do you really think I care how many people like me… do you think it keeps me awake at night because a couple of morons like you don’t like me. LOL. You are more stupid than I thought… And if I ever needed proof… then… look no further than this -

[quote]Quit being so jealous and threatened. You can’t be the ONLY QT fan, no matter how much you want. That’s the way it is. Deal with it.[/quote]

Yes, I guess you exposed my true motives… I’m… jealous not to be the only QT fan… errr, yes that’s the reason. I mean it was obvious to anyone wasn’t it. Especially to genius like you.

Feel free to start this poll. You have my blessing.

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
Hmmmm…Nerverackers isn’t this exciting. ;D

What the f*ck is Robert doing. I want Machete.
[/quote]

I agree. I’m not even so much into sci-fi movies. Robert would just center to making Machete and Sin City 2, after those maybe this Nerverackers idea. Everyone however wants those two. Moreover, if Robert wants to do Machete, he should do it now because Danny Trejo is getting pretty old and anybody else do not fit into that role.

[quote=“Solox”]
I agree. I’m not even so much into sci-fi movies. Robert would just center to making Machete and Sin City 2, after those maybe this Nerverackers idea. Everyone however wants those two. Moreover, if Robert wants to do Machete, he should do it now because Danny Trejo is getting pretty old and anybody else do not fit into that role.
[/quote]I for one disagree. It’s nice to see a director try something new and not just do sequels and repeat himself. Also, in what way does your dislike for sf matter? Seriously, I don’t think Robert Rodriguez cares about your taste in movies. Also, you should stop saying that “everyone wants sth”. I don’t really want to see a Sin City sequel and I’m not all that excited about Machete.

SF really needs some new talent tacking a crack at it. In that sense I’m sorta looking forward to Star Trek movie also. And Firefly/whatsthename was also a fresh breathe of air, so are - somewhat - the Battlestar Galactica things and some others…

I think what the SF movie genre needs are people like RR and even Tarantino to bring back some of the imagination and easy-going attitude SF had in the 50s,60s and early 70s… I wanna see Tarantino do a SF movie next, one that’s a bit like the really old SF stuff ,maybe a perry rhodan movie or something… or an adaptation of Heinlein’s The Moon is a Harsh Mistress etc