Mr Pink (dead? arrested?...)

yeah. when he exits the warehouse, you hear them scream “freeze, drop you gun” and all. they have it already surrounded.

the running scene is clearly from the robbery. but your train of thought isnt far fetched…

well he was a hard-ass bastard, they must have shot him only once and then stopped. it’s like another deja vu from Pulp fiction, with the whole not knowing what’s in the suitcase. Tarantino always does this shit, he leaves the audience hanging there. I think Mr.Pink got his ass shot

It’s not a mystery. He got shot, gave up, got arrested, end of story. He survived.

I believe I have been beaten :’(

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT whip whip

walking on the razor’s edge

dont look down and keep your head or your finiiiiiiiiished

WELCOME TO THE LIMIT whip whip

hit the wind, and double the stakes

flyin right open like a bat outta hell

ya crash the gates!

CRASH THE GAAAAAATES

OPEN UP THE LIMIT whip whip

the limit! the limit! the limit! the limit!

If that wasn’t such a horribly great song in a horribly cheesy flick that you just posted, then I would have bitched at you for spamming.

Heres what was said outside of the warehouse (you need to turn up your volume to hear it, this is all correct):

Cops: Get out of the car!..Put your hands on the hood!..Out!..Drop the gun, put your hands on the dash!..Now!..Throw the gun out!..Get out of the fucking car!..

Pink: Stop your shootin’ I’ve been shot, godammit!..

Cops: Right now, we’re coming inside!..Get out of the fucking car! Lay down on the ground!..

Pink: Fuck you!..

Cops: Get on the ground!..

Pink: Get off!..

Cops: Get on the ground!..Stay on the ground…Don’t fuckin’ move!..Better not fuckin’ move buddy…

Pink: Don’t fuckin’ talk to me like that!..

Cops: Did you kill a cop, huh? Did you kill a cop?!..Put your hands behind your back…Let me see your other hand!

Well like the above post has just shown me,Pink was arrested he was a great character and it would have been a bad thing to see him die, some say it would be appropriate becasue everyone else was wasted but I disagree.

story and soundclips

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.godamongdirectors.com/tarant … rpink.html”>What Happened to Mr. Pink</LINK_TEXT>

Mr. Pink would’nt last five minutes in jail, he’d be passed around like currency.

Maybe he escaped, and lived (or is living) a long and happy life on a sunny beach with a cute busty blonde.

shut your piehole

That was uncalled for…

[quote]shut your piehole[/quote]

Do you follow me around, waiting for me to post just so that you can create a stupid reply?

w00rxer?

Oh my gosh, did he really die?..well tat sucks, did Mr. Orange make it? or did Mr. white shoot him?

[quote]w00rxer?[/quote]

stop it

Lol, I stopped about a week ago.

[quote]Oh my gosh, did he really die?..well tat sucks, did Mr. Orange make it? or did Mr. white shoot him?[/quote]

Why does it suck?

Because Mr. Pink is the fuckin man! No one wants to see him die, he’s too fuckin cool for that

I’d rather see Mr Blonde walk away with the stash.