Mr Pink (dead? arrested?...)

[quote]How about this. HE DIED. ok. [/quote]

Why would you even SAY that! Steve… dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pink didn’t die Reservoir Dude - get a fucken life!

[quote]Pink didn’t die Reservoir Dude - get a fucken life!
[/quote]

You're spending every waking moment on this board and your telling me to get a life. Such a dork.

We are all talking about our fvorite movie here, get the facts straight.

PULP DOG

I swear he probably got shot then taken in, from what I heard I heard gunshots out there then him yelling what the fuck. He ran out the cops were just getting there and they were already around the car he stole he raised his gun got shot in the arm and leg and he starts screaming. But in prison your better off dead so he didn’t kill off Mr Pink. Because he was the only professional in this heist thus he didn’t get killed.

ok, puck was right about how he acted the opposite of everyone else

-Ted The Bell H 8)p

If you listen, you can cops saying did you shoot a cop? are you a cop killer?

Then you hear him say "dont shoot, ive been shot goddamit."

he survives.

[quote]If you listen, you can cops saying did you shoot a cop? are you a cop killer?

Then you hear him say "dont shoot, ive been shot goddamit."

he survives.[/quote]

Thanks 4 clearing that up

I’ll quote mr blonde here:

Well, he’s either dead or he’s alive or the cops got him or they

don’t.

[quote]he’s the only one that acted like a motherfuckin professional[/quote]

thats about the real reason.

He was the only one that followed the rules fully, never wavering, he didn't do anything he didn't have to and he treid not to kill "real people."

He was professinal.
1 Like

Mr. Pink ain’t dead, he’s here with me

look at my post here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran … rt=120#120”>http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=rd;action=display;num=1067544046;start=120#120</LINK_TEXT>

He walked away and lived happily ever after.

I agree with you that he was being himself!

pink gets shot once while driving away then gives up

people might have already said this but i didnt read them all

but he never dies :slight_smile:

I just saw the scene again where he walked out and I still don’t know what happens to him…Probable just walks out cause he’s the smartest mu’fuckah

Well it’s hard to say. While we see White holding Orange at the end we know that Mr. Pink walked out of the building just prior to that scene. Well if you listen closely you can hear something like "“dont shoot, ive been shot!” Then after about a minute you hear faint gun shots. So we don’t really know because the audience has no idea if the shots were fatal, if Mr. Pink survived the gun shot wounds, or they were shooting at him while he was running away.

Sorry if somebody already elaborated on what I just said, I didn’t bother to read all the replies.

Pink got the diamonds and escaped, but the stash ended up with Marcellus and Pink was reduced to being a Buddy Holly waiter for the rest of his life. “He couldn’t escape justice,” indeed.

Mr.Pink is not dead.

If you turn up the volume when Mr.White was told by mr.orange that he is a cop you can hear gunfire, a carcrash, and police intimidating to drop the gun. Then the gunfire stops. So he ain’t dead. Now that’s cool 8)

Well, they’d stop shooting if they hit him…

Hey Tarantino fans. I just finished watching Reservoir Dogs and have become a fan of Tarantino. Obviously he is known for putting movies together in the "incorrect order"

The question I ask on this post has probably been already answered and debated over the last 10 years, but I don’t know the answer and I hope you guys can shed some light onto it.

Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi)

In the beginning when he said “he shot his way out”, they quickly cut to thim running away with the ‘bag’. He is running, with cops on his tail as sirens go off! On his way, he shoots at cops, and gets into a car and drives off!

Was that the ENDING?

At the end, everybody shoots each other. Pink is still alive. He walks out the warehouse WITH THE BAG.

Later we hear gunshots and sirens! Much like the scene I referred to above.

Did Mr Pink get away? Was the scene shown early in the movie the ACTUAL ENDING>???

No, because he’s running from the robbery in that scene…keyword, “Running.” He got in a car and drove away from the warehouse.