Little Nicky

adam sandler is a comedic genius

He has his own brand of comedy, which makes his movies stand out. Don’t say crap about him ^-^

I’m not too fond of Sandler, but simply because his comedies aren’t my type…if that makes sense…

I rented Little Nicky, since I knew I wouldn’t like it, I adored Keitel in it, and oviously Tarantino. And I have to admit I laughed quite a few times, which came as a surprise to me…

’‘it’s the shiznit’’…I loved Mr.Beefy

Adam kicks ass he is cool and Little Nicky is funny as hell. First time i seen it i spotted QT straight away and thought he did great

yeaaa my favorite sandler movie.

What other movie have you seen where Hitler gets a pineapple up his ass? lol

[quote=“Bone Daddy”]
What other movie have you seen where Hitler gets a pineapple up his ass? lol
[/quote]

Russ Meyer’s Up! beats that by a mile. He gets his cock eaten by a piranha. :smiley:

Sandler sucks ass. I did like one thing he did: toll-booth willie - “I’ll fuck you and your fish-eatin friends in front of your fuckin’ mothers!”

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Sandler sucks ass. I did like one thing he did: toll-booth willie - “I’ll fuck you and your fish-eatin friends in front of your fuckin’ mothers!”
[/quote]

i have to agree he really is not that good little nicky is one of the only movies i like mainly because of all the heavy metal referances and ozzy and tarantino are in it.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Russ Meyer’s Up! beats that by a mile. He gets his cock eaten by a piranha. :smiley:
[/quote]

he gets cocks up the ass a couple of times too :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
he gets cocks up the ass a couple of times too :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote] Well, there is that!

apart from big daddy and happy gilmour (where i think sadler plays himself) his films are complete and utter shite! he CANNOT act to save his life hes like a bad impersonator! relieved he wasnt in inglourious basterds!

[quote=“dandadub”]
apart from big daddy and happy gilmour (where i think sadler plays himself) his films are complete and utter shite! he CANNOT act to save his life hes like a bad impersonator! relieved he wasnt in inglourious basterds!
[/quote]
was there ever a chance that he could have been in IB?

I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard as I did at QT’s cameo in this flick. Geez. I gotta go watch those scenes now. I could use a laugh. “We are all gonna die!” “I’m burnin’, I’m burnin’!” Haha.

this movie was hilarious on many levels. Def one of my favorite sandler movies

I saw it, it is funny while it’s on but nothing too spectacular, more of an Ace Ventura crowd-pleaser movie than something more to Tarantino-product.