Little Nicky

You guys are just haters! Little Nicky was a dope ass movie! I love everything about that movie!!!

i liked the movie kinda dumb in some parts and weird :obut it was okay i loved the dog and qt is funny and little nicky dorky but i loved the doggy :-*

ive got a question. why did tarantino do this movie? was he a fan of adam’s? was harvey signed on and he wanted tarantino in there as well?

[quote]ive got a question. why did tarantino do this movie? was he a fan of adam’s? was harvey signed on and he wanted tarantino in there as well?[/quote]

My opinion is that Quentin wants to get more into acting, since he can’t act (sorry babes) theres no way that he could get a main role, so he does cameos instead!

Just reminding you boys, Little Nicky is on channel four at nine o’clock tonight.

But on an angrier note, I say channel four advertising it yestarday and they put Quentin forth in line for the credits! He has like two lines! They put Patricia Arquette (who is basicly the co-star) like fifth! It’s just a damn popularity contest nowadays!

[quote=“Bexi”]
Just reminding you boys, Little Nicky is on channel four at nine o’clock tonight.

But on an angrier note, I say channel four advertising it yestarday and they put Quentin forth in line for the credits! He has like two lines! They put Patricia Arquette (who is basicly the co-star) like fifth! It’s just a damn popularity contest nowadays!
[/quote]

Yeh I noticed the same thing!!

I had seen it a number of times but I never noticed Quentin, then one day I was reading a filmography on this website I think, and it said he was in it…so then I went and watched it, and his parts in it just became about 100 times funnier just cuz it was him. Now I watch it all the time, just cuz he’s fuckin hilarious in it, but after he runs into the fire, I turn it off.

Little Nicky was a kick ass movie. I love everything about it.I watch it often.

I just found out like a couple weeks ago that Quentin was even in it (I’ve seen it a million times, I saw it in theaters and I just never realized it was him). I love the movie, I thought it was pretty funny. I especially love Quentin’s part in it when he hits the poll it just is funny. The movie isn’t meant to be taken as a “great” movie, it’s all in fun, and that’s what I like about it.

I just can’t stand Adam Sandler’s voice in this, I fucking hate him in this movie sooo bad.

[quote=“Titty Twister”]
I saw it, it is funny while it’s on but nothing too spectacular, more of an Ace Ventura crowd-pleaser movie than something more to Tarantino-product.
[/quote]

YOU DESERVE TO DIE FOR COMPARING THIS PIECE OF SHIT TO ACE VENTURA!!!

i have exorciiiiiiiiised the demoons

how can you guys never have noticed that was QT?!?! I saw it once and recognised him instantly!

I love him in that movie personally. The film wasn’t the greatest but QT’s part was brilliantly funny. I like Harvey Keital’s part too.

I really liked this movie… I thought that QT was funny but Nickys brother Adrian was even more fun.

(And I love Ace Ventura even more!!)

[quote=“Ify”]
I just can’t stand Adam Sandler’s voice in this, I fucking hate him in this movie sooo bad.
[/quote]

I hate any movie adam sandler is in. Hes a fucking retard.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
I hate any movie adam sandler is in. Hes a fucking retard.
[/quote]

Have you seen Punch-Drunk Love?

[quote=“Ify”]
Have you seen Punch-Drunk Love?
[/quote]

Ouch, no. That might change my feelings tho. At least hes not telling horrible jokes.

I liked Punch-Drunk Love even though i generally dislike adam sandlers films

Punch-drunk love is awesome. I wouldnt really call it an Adam Sandler film. It is more like a PT Anderson film with Adam Sandler in it. That is probably why it is so good.

Adam Sandler aint really a bad actor, he gets good performances when he doesnt produce the film for Happy Madison (when it isnt a brainless comedy).

I watched Little Nicky, though, solely to see QT in it. I thought QT did a good job in it. But then again, QT can do no wrong

Adam Sandler is funny. And his birthday is the same as mine ;D