Lines you ain't never gonna hear in Kill Bill

[quote=“me”]
[Bride cuts off crazy88 members arm]

Crazy88 member:That all you got bitch?Why dont you go in the kitchen and make me a cake?

[Bride cuts off other arm]

Crazy88 member:Is that it?If I wanted to have sex with you I would’ve asked for your number first.
[/quote]
Damn…lol

“GET IN THE KITCHEN AND BAKE ME A CAKE!”

LMAO! :slight_smile:ˇ

Read Kill Gil: The Whole Funny Affair (under construction) here:

http://popeyepete.freewebpage.org/killgil.html

--------------

Judd: So she killed O-Ring and 69 of her bodyguards?

Gil: Well theres not really 69 of them, they just call themselves the Hairy 69.

Judd: Why?

Gil: I dont fuckin know. Ya askin me for? Anyway they all fell under her Nerf crotch Bat.

Judd: She got herself a Nerf Crotch Bat? I thought they discontinued those things?

Judd pours some Red Kool Aid into his cup drinks it and we see he has a big red ring around his lips.

Gil: Ya got some right here (circles his mouth)…haha! You look like a bitch with red lipstick.

Judd: Shut up. I like Kool Aid.

Gil: You always did.

Gil looks at Judd and they share a few moments.

Gil: Do you still have the Crotch Bat I bought you?

Judd: Errr, yeahhhh, well no. My dog Skip chewed it up. Little bastard shreded that shit up, took me a year to clean up the trailer too.

Gil sighs.

Gil: I know we havent spoken in some time, but I’m here to warn you, you should stop being mad at me and start becoming afraid of BLEEP, because shes coming to kill you.

Judd: I dont dodge guilt and I dont Jew outta payin my comeuppance. That fugly bitch deserves her revenge…and…we deserve to die…but then again so do we.

Gil: What?

Judd: What?

Gil: You said we deserve to die and so do we.

Judd: She, so does she.

Gil looks at Judd funny like hes a retard.

Judd: I guess we’ll just see what happens huh?

Judd slurps his Kool Aid and gets another red ring around his mouth.

Gil looks at Judd’s red ring mouth and dissapointingly sighs.

------------------

hahaha Gil and Judd ;D

Are you writing a script outta this? cus it’s fuckin’ great, and if you are, feel free to use my jokes, just give a special thanks or something like that, maybe co writing? :wink:

I’m just following the movies story a bit and throwing in some funny alternate ideas. I guess if we get to the end we could edit it into a real script for readers.

-----------

BUDD arrives at his workplace. The PIEHOLE IN THE SKY Strip Club.

Bartender: Late again Judd? cant you fuckin tell time ya fuckin re-re?

Judd: Theres noone here!

Bartender: Wipe your face off, you got a fuckin red ring around your mouth. You look like a bitch

We hear a voice screaming from backroom:

Barry: IS THAT JUDD?!!

Bartender: YEAH!

Barry: TELL HIM TO GET HIS STUPID ASS BACK HERE!

Bartender: Barry’d like a word with ya Judd.

Judd walks into Barry’s office.

Barry: Well, Well, you decided to grace us with your presence huh?

Judd: Barry, theres noone here. I’m the bouncer, and theres noone here to bounce.

Barry: So what are you saying? You’re as useless as a hooker with AIDS?

Judd: Well I…

Barry: Lets go to the calender. Its calender time for Juddy…Lemme see…You work tomorrow?

Judd: Yeah.

Barry: No you dont, you stupid goon fuckhead. You work Friday?

Judd: Yeah.

Barry: No you dont, you fucking apebrained mongoloid. You work Saturday?

Judd: No.

Barry looks at Judd’s face a little closer

Barry: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP DRINKING THAT FUCKING KOOL AID?!!! YOU STILL GOT A FUCKING RED RING AROUND YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU GODDAMN DEGENERATE BASTARD!

------------------

Holy shit, I didn’t know this existed. Well I haven’t got time to read all these, put I’ll put some up…

Bill: Do you find me sadistic? You know, I bet I could fry an egg on your head right now, if I wanted to.

The Bride: Yeah, that’s a good idea. I’m hungry.

• Bill starts making an egg omelette on The Brides head *

The Bride: Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you’ve lost. They belong to me now.

The Bride starts to sellotape all the limbs on to her body in an effort to be like Dr. Octopus

The Bride: [mutters under her breath] I will get you soon, Spiderman… errr… I mean Bill. Muawahahah.

The Bride: How did you find me?

Bill: [off screen] Senior Esteban drew me a map

The Bride: [waking from the coma, crying and caressing her stomach] My baby! My baby! :’(

Nurse: What the motherfuck, man. Your baby is there in the other bed.

The Bride: Oh, thank God.

Copperhead: So I suppose it’s a little late for an apology, huh?

The Bride: You suppose incorrectly.

Copperhead: Oh right. Well… sorry.

The Bride: Accepted. See you around.

Copperhead: Bye

The Bride drives away in her pussy wagon

The Bride: No. No. To get even? Even-Steven? I would have to kill you, go up to Nikki’s room, kill her, then wait for your husband the good Dr. Bell to come home, and kill him. That would be even, Vernita. That’d be about square.

*Bride makes a kind of square shape with her fingers.

Vernita: Bitch, you didn’t make a complete square. Here’s how you do it.

Vernita makes a square shape. A little animated square pops up and then disappears

The Bride: Go-Go, I know you feel you must protect your mistress. But I beg you, walk away.

Go Go Yubari: We’ve just kissed and nothing else, I swear.

The Bride: [looking at O-Ren] How could you do this to me?

O-Ren: You just weren’t satisfying me any more. Go-Go is a marvel in bed.

Tear runs down The Bride’s face

Hattori Hanzo: What brings you to Okinawa?

The Bride: An aeroplane, you stupid old bastard.

Hattari Hanzo: Ah so.

The Bride: Don’t call me an asshole.

Hattori Hanzo: ay ay ay.

O-Ren Ishii: You didn’t think it was gonna be that easy, did you?

The Bride: You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did.

O-Ren Ishii: Silly rabbit. Trix are for kids

The Bride: I’d rather have a bowl of coco-pops

O-Ren Ishii: They’re Gr-r-reat!

The Bride: Snap, Crackle AND Pop

Budd: That woman deserves her revenge and we deserve to die… well, I don’t, but you definitely do. You sure did fuck her up good, Bill.

Bill: Damn, I’m in deep shit.

The Bride: You can relax for now. I’m not going to murder you in front of your daughter.

Copperhead: That’s being more rational than Bill led me to believe you were capable of.

The Bride: It’s mercy, compassion, forgiveness, a decent pair of tits and a nice ass I lack; not rationality.

Elle Driver: Thought that was pretty fuckin’ funny didn’t you? Word of advice, shithead - don’t you ever wake up.

Nurse standing in corner: She’s in a coma you silly bitch, how the fuck did she hear you?

Elle Driver shoots nurse dead

O-REN: I’m going to say this in English so you know how serious I am. As your leader, I encourage you to…

2nd clan member to the right: [whispers in Japanese to 3rd clan member to the right] Do you understand what the fuck she’s talking about?

Hattori Hanzo: For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior’s only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

The Bride: What the FUCK, are you talking about?? Jesus Christ, just give me the fucking sword and piss off. Asshole.

Copperhead: So when do we do this?

The Bride: It all depends on when do you want to die? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?

Copperhead: How about when I’m 80, bitch?

The Bride: Splendid, where?

Copperhead: The old people’s home?

The Bride: Splendid.

Copperhead: Stop saying splendid.

Japanese Businessman: Do you like Ferraris?

Go Go Yubari: Ferraris… yeah.

[Japanese businessman giggles as Go Go prepares to suck his dick]

The Bride: [drags Buck The Rapist’s head between a hospital door, and screams] WHERE’S BILL!

[slam]

Buck: Ugh!

The Bride: WHERE’S BILL!

[slam]

Buck: Ugh!

[feebly]

Buck: Please… stop… hitting me…

The Bride: WHERE’S BILL!

[slam]

Buck: He’s on the Road to Salina. I will draw you a map.

Earl McGraw: Son number one?

Edgar McGraw: My name’s Edgar. I’ve had it up to here with you calling me that. You aren’t even my real dad

• Both Earl McGraw and Edgar McGraw turn to wink at the camera *

Vernita Green: [somewhat to herself, as she gets her daughter’s cereal] Black Mamba. I shoulda been motherfuckin’ Black Mamba.

The Bride: You racist bitch.

Bill: One more thing, Sofie… is she aware her daughter is still alive?

Sophie: Yeah, I told her.

Bill: Damn it. You stupid bitch, that was going to be the cliffhanger.

Sophie: Fuck you, go do some Kung Fu, you silly bastard.

Cool! I’ll start putting the best of these in the script.

-

JUDD ARRIVES BACK AT HIS TRAILER. WE SEE HES ALL WET From The Piehole In The Skys bathroom trouble. His mouth still has a light red ring around it. Its starting to fade now.

Its a spooky night out. Judd now expects The Bride. He lights up a Red Apple cigarette and looks around. He hears an owl hooting.

We cut to: The Bride under his trailer, shes using a owl call.

(HOOT HOOT)

Judd looks around like WTF? and shakes his head, hes never heard any owls out here before. Coyotes yes. Owls no. Judd unlocks his trailer door and goes inside.

He clomps around a bit. Dishes clink, glasses clank. Fridge opens n shuts.

CUT TO:

We see the Bride underneath the trailer. Its quiet. Then we CU on The Brides face. She squints hard and we hear a tiniest of farts. Shes trying not to give herself away.

CUT TO:

Judd mixing up, what else? A new Jug of Bright Lipstick Red Kool Aid. Hes pouring tons of sugar in. Like a bag of it.

CUT TO:

The Bride farts lightly again. Suddenly we hear a needle hit a record. Its “Under The Boardwalk” the old R&B song by The Drifters.

WE listen to The lyrics and see The Bride lying under the trailer. Something isnt right.

The Bride slowly starts to get out from under the trailer. Shes still got bad gas from the chili she ate earlier at Chubbs Bar N Grill. She is trying to control it. But with each move she farts, luckily Judds music is up loud.

We see through the crack in the base of the door, Judd is dancing, we see his feet doing the twist.

Suddenly The Bride cant contain it anymore, she lifts her leg and just lets one rip. This is a LOUD ASS FART!

The music suddenly stops and we see Judd come to the window. He looks outside.

Judd (whispers): BLEEP?..is that you?

CUT TO: The Bride, we see shes trying hard not to fart.

Judd: Could you be there?..COULD you be there?

The Bride is looking up thinking: WTF?

Judd (now louder): What the hell is that smell?..Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Bride (embarassed) OK! OK! Its Me! Are you gonna come out and fight or what?!

We see Judd through the window:

Judd (whining): Ohhhhhhhh no. Uh Uh. Im not coming out there. Gil told me you got a new Nerf Crotch Bat. Fuuuck That. You can try to get in, but you wont be able to. I got a taser gun, and if you even try to get your bony ass in here, Ill electrocute it!

SILENCE.

Judd laughs to himself and drinks his Kool Aid. Hes won. He puts on the record again and starts dancin in triumph.

Suddenly we hear a loud CRASH as we see the whole trailer move. Judd goes flying, his Kool Aid spills everywhere.

Judd (crying): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

CUT TO OUTSIDE:

The Bride is in a tractor pushing the trailer and almost tipping it over.

CU on The Bride smoking a cigar, laughing out of the side of her mouth.

Bill: If Pai Mei doesn’t kill you, he will make you stronger.

The Bride: What if he cripples me?

Bill: Shit, haven’t thought about that.

I gotta use that Scar but I havent gotten to Chapter 8 yet on the Kil Gil parody.

…Suddenly The Bride sniffs something and passes out. Judd’s obese pal Bernie has farted from outside into the enclosed tractor seat box. Bernie pushes The Bride out of the tractor seat with his belly saving Judd’s life. Bernie has a slight speech impediment. He studders.

Bernie: Ju-ju-ju-ju-dd! You o-o-o-o-o-kay?!!

Judd: Yeah!!!.. Im okay!..but that BITCH knocked my Kool Aid over!!!

Bernie: Fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fuckin bi bi bi bi bi bitch.

Judd: Help me out of this thing will ya?!!

Bernie: O-o-o-o-o-k!

Bernie retreives Judd from the trailer which now looks like a shoebox that was stepped on.

Judd: Wheres BLEEP?

Bernie: I-I-I-I-I-I- knock-knock-knock-knock-DUH the bi bi bi bi-

Judd: You knocked the bitch down?

Bernie: I-I-I-I-I-yes.

Judd: Thanks amigo, you saved my life.

Bernie: You-You-You-got-gotgagagagaga a reddddd-DUH…

Judd: I know, I was drinking my Kool Aid.

Bernie: You-you-you-you-you look like like a bi-bi-bi-bi-bi…

CUT TO:

Judd calling El Rival on his cellphone. Bernie is still studering in the background.

Girl on line: Dominos Pizza.

Judd: Shit.

He hangs up and redials.

El: Gil?

Judd: Wrong brother ya stupid bitch.

El: Judd? You asshole.

Judd: Hahahaha! Whazzup Elly?

El: Im just watchin a movie.

Judd: Which one?

El: They Call Her One Leg.

Judd: Great Movie.

El: Yep. Whaddaya want? You need more money for Kool Aid?

Judd: Very funny.

El: Gil told me you were addicted to the stuff since you were a kid.

Judd: Forget that. I got a little surprise for ya.

El: Wha?

Judd: I just caught ol dogface herself.

El: Is she dead?

Judd: No, but my pal Bernie knocked her the fuck out. Shes so gentle now I could BEEEP her in the BEEEP.

El: Youre a sick fuck Judd.

Judd: Anyways, I got a deal for ya. I kill da bitch and you give me somethin in return.

El: Whats that?

Judd: Lifetime supply of Kool Aid. What else?

El: Okay but I have one condition.

Judd: Talk to me chief.

El: That ugly skag has to suffer to her last breath.

Judd: What should I do?

El: I dont know, put her in a trunk and bury it in your yard.

Judd: I got the perfect place to bury her. In the local graveyard. Howd that be?

El: POY-FECT!!

Judd: That bitch knocked my trailer over. Im so pissed. She fuckin ruined my fuckin house.

El: House? Its more like a human gerbil cage.

Judd: WHAT?

El: NOTHING. See ya tomorrow.

Judd: HEY KOOL AID!!! hahaha.

El: Riiiight.

El hangs up.

Judd hears something behind him.

Bernie is still studdering on bitch. He sounds like a dying battery.

Judd walks over and slaps him on the back.

Bernie: BITCH!!

Judd: Lets go buddy, we got us a job to do.

----------------------

woooooooow damn you guys are doing some fuckin great work!

I LMFAO every other sentence when I read your shit!

Use anything you want Pete, can’t wait to read the full saga ;D

CUT TO: DESERT HIGHWAY - NIGHT

We see Judds truck driving towards us from the front. One side looks like it has no shocks. Its because Bernie is in the passenger seat. His weight is so heavy its dropping the truck down.

Bernie: Ju-Ju-Ju-Ju-

Judd: Turns up the music on the radio and sings to drown out Bernies studdering voice.

"OHHHHHH, East bound and dowwwwwn load it up and truck it, we gonna do what they say cant be dunnnn…"

Judd see Bernies flipping out in his seat.

Judd: “We got a lonnng way to go and a short time”-----WHAAAT?!!

Bernie points, hes drooling out the side of his mouth.

Judd looks up ahead and sees a huge sign for Big Kahuna Burger.

Judd: Oh shit. You want to stop? The last thing you need is a fuckin greasy burger.

Bernie starts slamming the dashboard angrily.

Judd: OK! OK! Calm down Jabba! We’ll stop!!

Bernie claps like a fat walrus who just got a fresh fish.

CUT TO: Big Kahunas Drive Thru

Judd: Ill have a Big Kahuna Burger w/ extra sweet sauce, Poi Fries, a Pineapple Pie and a Large Kahuna Shake.

Bernie thumps on the dashboard twice.

Judd: Errr, Im sorry, 2 Big Kahuna Burgers.

Nerdy Robotic Drive thru voice: DRIVE AROUND PLEASE.

CUT TO THE TRUNK OF JUDD’s old fashioned army HUMMER.

We see The Brides eyes open up. She looks around. She starts to cough. Shes really uncomfortable. Shes tied up at her hands and legs. Laying next to a huge surplus size bag of cow manure in an enclosed space doesnt help the situation.

CUT TO: Bernie stuffing his face with Big Kahuna fast food. Hes snorting and burping as he eats. Jabba The Hutt indeed.

Judd looks at him while hes sipping his Coke. He looks disgusted. Judd pukes a little in his mouth. He looks sorta sick.

Judd: Im just gonna…get some fresh air Bernie.

Bernie belches and nods. As Judd gets out of the truck we hear Bernie rip a wet fart.

------------------------

fuckin damn that’s so good!

CUT TO:

We see a huge bright white moon (we can even see the craters) with the clouds floating by.

No, thats Bernie’s ass. Hes taking a dump behind a shed. The craters are his ass dimples. The clouds are the drifting fog in the…

EXT: Barstow Town Cemetary - Night

(We hear some 70s Bee Gees music playing on the trucks radio in the background)

Judd: Hey Bernie! Hurry up ya fuckin lardass! We gotta finish digging this grave!!

Offscreen we hear a squeaky fart.

Judd: I told ya not to eat that second hamburger! You’re gonna have the runs all night!!

Bernie (under his breath): Shu-shu-shu-shu-shu-thethethethethethe fuckup Judd.

Offscreen we hear Judd say: I HEARD THAT!!

CUT TO:

The Bride inside the trunk of the Hummer. Her mouth is super dry. Just out of her reach is a huge 7-11 slurpee. We see the container looks refreshing as the evaporation glistens. The Bride sticks her tongue out to drink some but she cant get to it.

Suddenly we hear a bumping, the motion of the trunk opening knocks the slurpee over.

We see Judd’s face peek in.

Judd: Hey Sleeping Beauty…TIME TO GOTO THE BALL!!!

(Judd grabs the Bride and yanks her out of the trunk)

Bride: OOF!!

Judd (yells in her face): You quit The DiCKs, then you knocked over my Kool Aid! You’re fucked now!!

Bride looks at Judd with daggers in her eyes. Its cuz his breath smells like catfood and ASS.

Bernie waddles over to Judd and The Bride and says:

Bernie: Youre gonna getgetgetgetgetgetget it nananananananananow bibi bibibi bi bi bibitch. You fu fu fu fu fu wi wi wi the the the the the wrongagagagagagaga PEOPLE!

(FART)

Judd: Jeezus. Go get the rest of the dirt out of the hole fatty.

Bernie nods and waddles over to the grave.

Judd hears the Bee Gees song and sings along

Judd: “How deeop is your love, how deep is your love…”

(we hear a loud clank and thud, its Bernie, hes fallen off the ladder into the six foot hole)

Judd: …God-damnit! Bernie! You okay?! Son of a cunt!..(to the Bride) I might just bury him in there and let you go. Hes pissin me off tonight.

Judd runs over to help Bernie get out of the hole.

Judd: We’re fucked now!! You goddamn obese motherfucker!!

While Judd is preoccupied with getting Bernie out of the hole, The Bride begins to wiggle like a nightcrawler across the grass towards the road.

Out of the corner of her eye she sees an discarded Chinese Food carton laying on the dirt. This makes her stop and think. She harkens back to when she was trained by the ancient kung fu master Dim Sim.

We close up on the carton and dissolve to…the Chinese countryside.

We see the TITLE CARD OVER Chinese Countryside BACKGROUND

Chapter 8: The Polite Teachings of Dim Sum

The title Fades.

We do a fast Shaw Brothers style zoom in on Gil (Woody Allen) and The Bride from like 200 yards away.

EXT - CHINESE COUNTRYSIDE - DAY

Gil is playing his flute…well its more like a clarinet. The Bride is eating some soup. Her nose is running like a faucet. Its disgusting.

The Bride: This soup is making my nose run!

Gil: Its the peppers in it honey, I told you it was hot.

The Bride: No shit Sherlock. (Slurrrrrp). So whos this old guy I’m going to meet?

Gil: His name is Dim Sum.

(Gils Clarinet squeaks)

The Bride: Dim Sum?

Gil: Yes, hes the one who taught me everything I know.

The Bride: What do you know?

Gil: You know, the clarinet…oh and kung fu.

(Clarinet screech)

The Bride: What songs did he teach you.

Gil: All the ragtime classics. Hes really nice. But hes tough when he teaches you the old kung fu ways. They say if Dim Sum doesnt kill you, he’ll make you stronger.

Gil: Shit, I haven’t thought about that. Well, look at me, Im not a muscleman and I did fine. Watch this.

Gil gets up and tries to do a kung fu move but we hear a loud crack and he falls down. The Bride runs to help him.

CUT TO: Gil and The Bride sitting on an old wooden bridge.

The Bride: Isnt he supposed to be really old or something?

Gil: Yeah he was born in One Double Ot Three.

(clarinet screech)

The Bride: You’re shitting me. Hes 1000 years old?!

Gil: Pretty old huh?

The Bride: Yeah!

Gil puts down clarinet and starts to fan himself.

Gil: These Asian summers are much worse than New York. I dont know what my travel agent was thinking. Im sweating like a whore in church.

CUT TO:

EXT - Dim Sums Place - DAY

Gil: Okay, you got everything. Your zit cream, your PMS stuff, ipod, Wii, Shaw Brothers DVDs, your boombox, plenty of Beef Top Ramen. You should be all set.

Bride: Hella Good.

Gil: Thats the name of my favorite Gwen Stefani song.

Bride: What?

Gil: Nothin. See ya twerp!

Gil does a sick burnout on his moped and nearly hits a tree. He dissapears into the distance.

The Bride walks with all her stuff across a huge rope bridge up to Dim Sum’s Place…

…Suddenly The Bride drops a DVD. It was her copy of Kung Pow: Enter The Fist. We see it drop about 250 feet down.

The Bride: Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

MONTAGE OF THE BRIDE WALKING THROUGH THE JUNGLE:

Some funky 70s style Blaxploitation music plays as The Bride makes her way to Dim Sum’s Place. She crosses a stream, swings across a ditch on a vine, hops across three different stones 150 feet up in the air, jogs down a path, almost gets eaten by a tiger.

Finally she arrives at what she thinks is Dim Sum’s place. We see a huge temple at the top of a about 2000 stone steps.

Bride: Son of a-

We hear the sound of a cellphone playing “Battle Without Honor or Humanity” from Kill Bill Vol 1.

Bride: Hello? No I’m not there yet. Im ok, but I dropped my- hello? GIL?! Shit fuck! Damn cellphone died on me again!

The Bride begins her trek up to the temple.

Some really weird Asian music plays as we see her from wayyyy far away.

We do a zoom in on the sun setting Kung Fu movie style.

CUT TO: The Bride at Dim Sum’s front…door.

We see a sign over a small gong that says: Bang A Gong (Get It On) Just Kidding. Stand Back. Speak Clearly.

The Bride hits the gong.

Offscreen voice: Hello? Whos there?

Bride: BLEEP!

Dim Sum: BLEEP?!

Bride: Yes its me, BLEEP!

Dim: Shit! Come on in! Dinners almost ready!

The Bride enters the door and we see a very old Asian dude wearing Elvis style shades, red Kangol hat, red pants, dark blue shirt and red and blue Asics. Hes dressed like a black man from Compton. He shoots a party popper.

(POP!!)

Dim Sum: You must be BLEEP! Shit! Wecome to MY house!! Very honor to meet you! Preese put your suitcase down! You rike pork fry lice?! I got eveything here from a diddle eye Joe to a damn if I know!

The Bride bows.

Dim: Shit! You my guest! Preese! Sit down!

We hear an oinking and we see Dim Sum fly up in the air and fly past BLEEP with a huge butcher knife.

We hear the pig squeel and some chopping noises.

The Bride is wondering what the fuck is going on. She looks behind her then looks back.

Dim Sum is in front of the Bride with a dish of food.

The Bride: Whoa! Whats that?

Dim Sum: Shit! This poke! BBQ poke!

Bride: Poke? OH PORK!

Dim: MM poke!

Bride: You mean…that pig?..holy–

Dim Sum: Shit! Who you think taught Martin Yan to cook?

The Bride laughs.

We see a musical montage (set to the 80s New Wave hit “China” by Red Rockers) of the two eating, talking, walking together in a nice setting. Then we see them training. Dim Sum shows The Bride a kung fu move, she does it wrong and he corrects her.

The music continues to play as we see Dim Sum punch a tree. It breaks. The Bride punches the tree and she screams.

-----------

damn funny, Pete I love what you do!

keep going!

[quote=“Scarface”]
Bill: If Pai Mei doesn’t kill you, he will make you stronger.

Bill: Shit, haven’t thought about that.
[/quote]

That’s great ;D