Killing Zoe

[quote=“Inuvik”]
Julie Delpy is really hot.
[/quote]

hehe. she is currently in theaters with ethan hawk in before sunrise

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
[quote]Then why is his name plastered all over the posters?

'From the director of Kill Bill, Quentin Tarantino’

Bexi is confuddled  :-/ .[/quote]

if Quentin Tarantino had something to do with my movie you can bet your tits that i’ll have his name all over the posters and cover too  8)
[/quote]

I’d never bet my breasts on nothing.

This isn’t fair though because stupid Tarantino fans will think it’s Quentin’s film when it’s not!

well, that’s Avery’s way of making lotsta loot

$$$$$$$$$$

You can’t blame him

pretty good film

I saw some moments of it on TV and I don’t like the direction of it. I think it could have been much better then it is.

a remake would be cool . The quality could be made better aswell seing as it was made around 94?

yeah, there were alot of movies made in 94 and the quality was a hellava lot better.

It’s not big and it’s not clever but it’s worth having in your collection. Eric Stoltz is a great actor though!

Yeah its a great movie but I prefer Doberman with Vincent Casel instead of Killing Zoe.

any UK peopel who wish to see it, i think it’s on today 23/6/05 at 3 AM morning GMT

On one of the sky movie channels.

[quote=“Ste300”]
any UK peopel who wish to see it, i think it’s on today 23/6/05 at 3 AM morning GMT

On one of the sky movie channels.
[/quote]

Sky Movies have been showing it a lot the past few weeks. I started watching it last week and it really started to do my head in after a while. The camera work in it was atrocious and I hated the amature-quality it had to it. I didn’t watch all of it though.

i bought it a movie store for a couple bucks it wasnt bad, it picked up at the end with the robery, thats when it got good

This was the first film I bought without having seen it in advance, I’m glad I did. It had a great atmosphere to it, that I can’t explain…beh… The acting was great, I thought. It did, however, SLIGHTLY piss me off that QT’s name was all over, however much I love him…

waits for the tomatoes to be thrown

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
well, that’s Avery’s way of making lotsta loot

$$$$$$$$$$

[/quote]

Yeah, but like Avary wants Tarantino’s name on his film like that. Notice in Rules of Attraction where the NYU film student at the start is saying something about a film that was “wrongfully called a Tarantino film even though he only executive produced it…” sound familiar?

Tarantino had nothing to do with this movie. He didn’t do shit except let the producers plaster his name all over it in trade for a fat paycheck. Easy money, that’s all.

[quote=“Tanukihime”]
Bexi asked:

Is this pissing anybody else off? It’s getting right on my tits!

In all the adverts I see for this film they say that it’s from Quentin Tarantino! What the fuck does Quentin have to do with this film?

There was a quote above the advert from a review and it said something like ‘This is pure Tarantino’!

His names on the poster about 10 times, yet he’s not in the credits, so can anybody explain this please?

Please give her some information.Thanx
[/quote]

The 'This is pure Tarantino!' was a quote from a movie review... plenty of movies had QT's name plastered all over it via review quotes during the nineties, even 'shallow grave'. its a good thing in a way coz it shows he has cultural currency. Like on Film Four in the UK right now the 'Spaced' guys are promoting 'hot fuzz' with a series of cult nights on the channel, and the title credits to their segments are in the style of 'Grindhouse'... its started already! i love how quentin's style just infiltrates all areas of culture, for the last three years how many times has that 'battle without honour or humanity' tune and the yellow / black design been used?

though of course the downside is that shitty movies like killing zoe get more exposure coz of the association. Rules of attraction was excellent though, what happened to glamorama?

just picked it up at fye for 9.99 dona watch it tonight.

just finished watching it it was a really good movie i cant see how ne one could dis like it, yeah it wasent the greatest movie i’ve ever seen but it was a really good movie.

I started closing some gaps in The Archives, would be nice if some of you who’ve seen it would write a little story summary, a review or something, add pictures, trivia, etc…

www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/Killing_Zoe