Kill Bill sequel and prequel talk in here

i dont like it alll, who knows what QT will do but i will support anything anything he does and love it before seeing it so…

So, you don’t like it but love it?

[quote]So, you don’t like it but love it? [/quote]

in the end, you see i dont like the idea, but if he does it i bet i will love it like all of his other works. ya dig??

----take it easy----peace----

I think I dig

I don’t think Tarantino should do a volume 3 or a sequel. I think doing a prequel which QT was talking about in anime style would be ok, which tells the story of Bill and his 3 Godfathers, Hanzo, Pai mei and Esteban. But seen as he said he is only going to do the follow up to Kill Bill in 15 years time, it’s fair to say it is not on my list of things to be worried (or excited about) just yet. Bring on Inglorious Bastards (QT’s True Spagheti Western)!!!

This is what I think. I want IB, please…

Well if you think about it, it’s not really Volume III. Volume 1 and II are both one and the same, they belong to one movie. The next installment will stand on it’s own. For now let’s call it ‘Kill Beatrix’ because that is what it really is. I still believe that QT should go with my idea of bringing in another assassin to aid Elle Driver, because Beatrix has her companion in B.B. and Sophie has Nikki. I was thinking about it today and it makes senses that this showdown if it goes down like this three way I’m thinking about then this would mean we would get to see not 1, not 2, but 3 Hanzo swords all at once. Beatrix has hers, Sophie would have Bill’s, and Elle would have Budd’s.

I believe that this would make for one hella of a showdown. I believe that when we get to this point when we do see Budd’s sword again Elle would have scratched the inscription right off and all that would remain would be Bill’s name. I myself can’t wait to see what QT does come up with.

Yeh but you might have to wait 15 years for that!

I think that Quentin Tarantino should make a prequel showing a more in depth look into Black Mambas training with Pai-Mai and then show the Jobs that each of the assasins were sent on. But it would also show how everyone came together.

Also I think (and or) that Quentin Tarantino should make a Sequel about Black Mamba Putting her assasinations behind her and show BB growing up as having a mutual friend with Nikki (vernita’s daughter.) Nikki would some how find out that BB’s Mother had murdered her mother thus turning Nikki into an assasin. BB would catch wind of it and will become an assasin herself in order to protect her mother. Then the big exciting fight would be between BB and Nikki. Beatrix would probably be married and have moved on with her life not letting her new hubbie in on all her dirty little secrets, so she doesn’t want him to find out. But she is still on gaurd for making that comment to Nikki in the Kitchen after she had assasinated her mother. That she would be ready if she still felt raw about it.

Anyways, that would make for a really good Prequel and Sequel.

Love Always, Victoria ;D

I think that would be kinda cool if QT did the Prequel about Bill in Anime. It would probably be a lot easier on him if he doesn’t have to worry about all the training for the movie, the fighting sequences, whipping up enough fake blood, and over paying many Actors. It would of course need the original cast forthe voices. That way the Actors will have more time on their hands to handle other projects. But it would Rock as a movie.

Now the Sequel I think can show a new and deeper side of Beatrix and her loving relationship with her daughter. QT can baffle everyones mind by showing the coplexity of Beatrix ie. showing both her Good side and Bad side leaving the audiance unable to decide whether she is Good or Evil. Nikki would definately take a leading role but I think that we had waited long enough to se BB to not let her have a leading role as well.

Hell, QT can make this movie a spin off and he can make it a modern Western with a lot of Japanes influences. He can name it “Revenge is sweet” But in Japanese! Subtitle “the final chapter” ;D

[quote]a day in the life of Sofie the Stub[/quote]

I’d say yes to that. Some nurse trying to teach her how to pick up things with her feet. You know how QT loves feet :slight_smile:

If there is a Volume 3, here’s what I think should happen.

*First of all, I think “Kill Bill” should still be in the title because I doubt that Bill is actually dead. I don’t think that Bill would be stupid enough to tell anyone about a fighting technique as deadly as that “Exploding Heart” thing and, what’s more, sending at least two of his proteges (Beatrix and Elle) to the martial arts master that taught it if there was a possibility that it would be used against him. The “Exploding Heart” thing was a hoax, pure and simple. It was just a very convenient ruse that Bill used to deceive Beatrix into thinking that she had killed him. Bill probably just laid still in his back yard for a few hours until he was sure that Beatrix and B.B. had left. Also, if the exploding heart thing had been real, Elle wouldn’t have been able to kill Pai Mei, because Pai Mei would have used it against Elle in self defense. So seeing as Bill is still alive, he’ll probably round up a new assassin squad, perhaps using superhero names as aliases. Which makes sense as Bill loves comic book superheroes.

*Elle, of course, is almost certainly still alive. She’ll probably take on the name Daredevil as she, like her comics namesake, is blind and could easily be the “woman without fear.” And like Daredevil, her hearing will become super keen so she can track her enemy’s every move, just by listening. She’ll use Budd’s Hattori Hanzo sword.

*Sophie Fatale would return as the new leader of the former Crazy 88’s. She’d be known as Cyberiad as she’d have a new pair of robotic arms with super fast reflexes to replace her original ones. The Crazy 88’s would be redubbed the Cyber Squad as most of the survivors will have robotic prostheses after encountering Beatrix the first time. She’ll use O-Ren Ishii’s sword, which I’ll bet was a Hattori Hanzo.

*Of course, little Nikki (Vernita Green’s daughter) will be on Bill’s team, too, once we’ve given her 10 years or so to mature. Nikki will, of course, be the Punisher as she will be out to avenge the death of her “family,” just like Nick Castle. Nikki probably wouldn’t fight Beatrix but instead would come up against B.B. who would be defending her mother. For this duel, Bill would lend Nikki his Hattori Hanzo, and Beatrix would have to lend B.B. her H.H.

*Bill will dub himself Superman, of course, and we’d finally have a decent battle between him and Beatrix.

How do you spell disaster, QT has already raised the bar with this brilliant masterpiece to unreachable heights. And Bill’s final moments and Beatrix’s tearful reaction is the single most stirring moment between both volumes. OMG, that line, “Of Course he did,” said as Beatrix was overwhelmed with mixed emotions. Then Bill composes himself and rises to face certain death gracefully and courageously. What a moving scene!

Pai Mei must have thought the world of Beatrix once they became more acquainted and familiar, she must have really impressed the ancient White Lotus Priest that he taught his student the Five Pointed Exploding Heart Technique. You WANT THAT to be a HOAX? NO WAY, the ending is fabulous.

I am not sure I want a sequel or prequel, look at the quality of story telling QT will be forced to substain in order to be worthy of the original.

:smiley:

I don’t want to experience that.

Leave Kill Bill alone, Quentin.

Kill Bill is a perfect movie that’s priceless, how can Tarantino really want to do something like that to it?

And everything that Otis02 said is true.

[quote=“steve1970”]

*First of all, I think “Kill Bill” should still be in the title because I doubt that Bill is actually dead. I don’t think that Bill would be stupid enough to tell anyone about a fighting technique as deadly as that “Exploding Heart” thing and, what’s more, sending at least two of his proteges (Beatrix and Elle) to the martial arts master that taught it if there was a possibility that it would be used against him. The “Exploding Heart” thing was a hoax, pure and simple. It was just a very convenient ruse that Bill used to deceive Beatrix into thinking that she had killed him. Bill probably just laid still in his back yard for a few hours until he was sure that Beatrix and B.B. had left. Also, if the exploding heart thing had been real, Elle wouldn’t have been able to kill Pai Mei, because Pai Mei would have used it against Elle in self defense. So seeing as Bill is still alive, he’ll probably round up a new assassin squad, perhaps using superhero names as aliases. Which makes sense as Bill loves comic book superheroes.

*Elle, of course, is almost certainly still alive. She’ll probably take on the name Daredevil as she, like her comics namesake, is blind and could easily be the “woman without fear.” And like Daredevil, her hearing will become super keen so she can track her enemy’s every move, just by listening. She’ll use Budd’s Hattori Hanzo sword.

*Sophie Fatale would return as the new leader of the former Crazy 88’s. She’d be known as Cyberiad as she’d have a new pair of robotic arms with super fast reflexes to replace her original ones. The Crazy 88’s would be redubbed the Cyber Squad as most of the survivors will have robotic prostheses after encountering Beatrix the first time. She’ll use O-Ren Ishii’s sword, which I’ll bet was a Hattori Hanzo.

*Of course, little Nikki (Vernita Green’s daughter) will be on Bill’s team, too, once we’ve given her 10 years or so to mature. Nikki will, of course, be the Punisher as she will be out to avenge the death of her “family,” just like Nick Castle. Nikki probably wouldn’t fight Beatrix but instead would come up against B.B. who would be defending her mother. For this duel, Bill would lend Nikki his Hattori Hanzo, and Beatrix would have to lend B.B. her H.H.

*Bill will dub himself Superman, of course, and we’d finally have a decent battle between him and Beatrix.
[/quote]

blah :wink:

[quote=“steve1970”]

*First of all, I think “Kill Bill” should still be in the title because I doubt that Bill is actually dead. I don’t think that Bill would be stupid enough to tell anyone about a fighting technique as deadly as that “Exploding Heart” thing and, what’s more, sending at least two of his proteges (Beatrix and Elle) to the martial arts master that taught it if there was a possibility that it would be used against him. The “Exploding Heart” thing was a hoax, pure and simple. It was just a very convenient ruse that Bill used to deceive Beatrix into thinking that she had killed him. Bill probably just laid still in his back yard for a few hours until he was sure that Beatrix and B.B. had left. Also, if the exploding heart thing had been real, Elle wouldn’t have been able to kill Pai Mei, because Pai Mei would have used it against Elle in self defense. So seeing as Bill is still alive, he’ll probably round up a new assassin squad, perhaps using superhero names as aliases. Which makes sense as Bill loves comic book superheroes.

*Elle, of course, is almost certainly still alive. She’ll probably take on the name Daredevil as she, like her comics namesake, is blind and could easily be the "woman without fear." And like Daredevil, her hearing will become super keen so she can track her enemy’s every move, just by listening. She’ll use Budd’s Hattori Hanzo sword.

*Sophie Fatale would return as the new leader of the former Crazy 88’s. She’d be known as Cyberiad as she’d have a new pair of robotic arms with super fast reflexes to replace her original ones. The Crazy 88’s would be redubbed the Cyber Squad as most of the survivors will have robotic prostheses after encountering Beatrix the first time. She’ll use O-Ren Ishii’s sword, which I’ll bet was a Hattori Hanzo.

*Of course, little Nikki (Vernita Green’s daughter) will be on Bill’s team, too, once we’ve given her 10 years or so to mature. Nikki will, of course, be the Punisher as she will be out to avenge the death of her “family,” just like Nick Castle. Nikki probably wouldn’t fight Beatrix but instead would come up against B.B. who would be defending her mother. For this duel, Bill would lend Nikki his Hattori Hanzo, and Beatrix would have to lend B.B. her H.H.

[/quote]

I truly hope that that was a joke because I have never heard such a fucking stupid concept in my entire life. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! Please leave and never post again. I hope you feel mighty ashamed of what you wrote. Seriously, I have never heard anything that stupid.

Maybe he/she said that on purpose to piss us off, atleast it worked :wink:

id like QT to re-write and re-film the last 30 minutes of kill bill and make it good this time. because whats the point of make prequels if the ending to it all still sucks. i stand firm in my beleif that the ending to kill bill killed kill bill.

Didn’t he have a big fight scene between Beatrix and Bill in one of the earlier drafts??

:-[O.K. Otus, I’ll take your advice. No more posts after this one. This whole Kill Bill thing has sort of left a bad taste in my mouth and I kind of hope for all of our sakes that Volume 3 never gets made. But I want to leave everyone with a huge I’M SORRY. I’m not worthy of being a Tarantino wannabe.