Inglourious Basterds Bear Jew Video Game Challenge

For all those who won free digital copies of the soundtrack I think you can redeem it at Amazon. Just look up the IB soundtrack MP3, then hit the link to put in coupons or other promotions. Exciting!

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
For all those who won free digital copies of the soundtrack I think you can redeem it at Amazon. Just look up the IB soundtrack MP3, then hit the link to put in coupons or other promotions. Exciting!
[/quote]

Sorry, man, just tried it. Didn’t work for me. Did it work for you?

Btw, just joined.

dun werk fur me

Son of a bitch! Doesn’t work for me either. What a gyp.

RIOT!!!

I think you’ll have to wait 'til the soundtrack is released. Which is 18th day.

Turns out Eli posted another blog on his Myspace page regarding the game. According to the post, he says if you’ve won a free copy of the soundtrack (and still have the code, like me), he says you can use it on the soundtrack website, www.ingloriousbasterdsmusic.com, and input the code at the checkout. One problem: WHICH CHECKOUT, THE ONE FOR THE VINYL OR THE REGULAR CD SOUNDTRACK?! If anyone has figured this out, please tell me specifics on this, cause I tried for the regular CD and it didn’t work!

[quote=“jonitapani”]
I think you’ll have to wait 'til the soundtrack is released. Which is 18th day.
[/quote]

I’m not telling I’m right, I’m just guessing…

Either way, i want my free soundtrack download, dammit!

Yeah, me too :slight_smile:

I hope we get 'em!

just tried the code again on itunes today…STILL DOESN’T WORK! Has anyone figured where and how to use this thing?!