Inglourious Basterds Bear Jew Video Game Challenge

The only place I could think to put it was the coupon bar, but I ain’t risking it, I already lost my 10% off discount there.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
The only place I could think to put it was the coupon bar, but I ain’t risking it, I already lost my 10% off discount there.
[/quote]

Did you put in an Email Address? They will prob get back with you before it comes out.

I don’t see how you could lose your code? :o

I tried several times, thinking the 0s might be Os you know, but it didn’t work so I’ll save your time: it’s not that.

How did you lose your 10% off I don’t get it?

no, there was no email adress question or whatsoever.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
no, there was no email adress question or whatsoever.
[/quote]

That’s stupid. They should of asked for it.

Yes indeed…:’(

Well I don’t care that much cause it’s just a digital copy. It would’ve been great to win the real thing, with the vinyl and all. Ooooh…

And we still don’t know what is the prize for the dude who does the High Score…although the guy ranked 1st cheated, no doubt about it. It’s like on facebook you always have 1 prick who has a score 10 times bigger than the 2nd one, well, here it was like that.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
Yes indeed…:’(

Well I don’t care that much cause it’s just a digital copy. It would’ve been great to win the real thing, with the vinyl and all. Ooooh…

And we still don’t know what is the prize for the dude who does the High Score…although the guy ranked 1st cheated, no doubt about it. It’s like on facebook you always have 1 prick who has a score 10 times bigger than the 2nd one, well, here it was like that.
[/quote]

I thought the winner gets tickets to the L.A. premiere.

Yeah I re-read the topic and it looks like it’s what the winner gets

Oh, and don’t want to brag but I went up to level 19 or something 8)

(I’m totally bragging)

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
Yeah I re-read the topic and it looks like it’s what the winner gets

Oh, and don’t want to brag but I went up to level 19 or something 8)

(I’m totally bragging)
[/quote]

I still can’t freakin’ get on because all I have right now is internet explorer. Is the game fun?

Well…I was kinda glad I lost cause it was getting boring ^^

It’s just nazis appearing randomly on the screen and you have to click on them, basically.

You should consider installing another webbrowser, maybe it’s the reason…well it’s not really worth it unless you wanna win a mp3 cd quite easily, without being sure you’ll get it one day though ^^

The game itself is pretty lame and repetitive. And Eli Roth sounds like a jerk-off.

The game itself is pretty lame and repetitive. And Eli Roth sounds like a jerk-off.
[/quote]

Then I’m not missing anything, other than a headache. :slight_smile:

[quote=“G”]
Then I’m not missing anything, other than a headache. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Well fuck, it is easy and a free copy of the IB soundtrack is still a free copy of the IB soundtrack. Good deal as far as I’m concerned.

I wonder if we’ll have to get the soundtrack off iTunes…

I wonder if we’ll have to get the soundtrack off iTunes…
[/quote]

That could be it. I remember when Guns N’ Roses new cd came out last Nov, and I pre-ordered it, and they gave me a free digital single for free with the order. I had to get it off of iTunes.

Yeah, got too the Free Digital Copy of it. It was freaking easy. After that the game gets way harder and my computer starts to lag so it’s fucking hard to beat the nazis… :smiley:

The soundtrack is released 18th day so maybe we’ll just have to wait 'til then.

edit: But - I’m going to buy it on vinyl anyways. Though it’s cool that I can put it to my MP3 player easily and listen it when I’m not home.

[quote=“jonitapani”]
Yeah, got too the Free Digital Copy of it. It was freaking easy. After that the game gets way harder and my computer starts to lag so it’s fucking hard to beat the nazis… :smiley:

The soundtrack is released 18th day so maybe we’ll just have to wait 'til then.

edit: But - I’m going to buy it on vinyl anyways. Though it’s cool that I can put it to my MP3 player easily and listen it when I’m not home.
[/quote]

I also got to that part. Then i did a high-score and they asked for my email addres so i whould be in competition for something. I don’t know that, i only know i don’t have to pay. I don’t think i am goning to win. :-</E>

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]
I also got to that part. Then i did a high-score and they asked for my email addres so i whould be in competition for something. I don’t know that, i only know i don’t have to pay. I don’t think i am goning to win. :-</E>
[/quote]

The person with the highest score will win tickets to the Aug. 21 premiere of Inglourious Basterds in L.A.

But since you live in Sweden (if I remember correctly) I think it doesn’t matter…

[quote=“jonitapani”]
The person with the highest score will win tickets to the Aug. 21 premiere of Inglourious Basterds in L.A.

But since you live in Sweden (if I remember correctly) I think it doesn’t matter…
[/quote]

If it’s not gala premiere, it douse not matter wish theatre you see it in, as long as it is at 21th. I got me 5000000 points. I can still live on the glory for that. ;D

UPDATE: I managed after a long battle to get 6946000. To bad it won’t lead any were…

Eli Roth sounding like a jerk off…Hellllllloooooo, he’s a basterd! That’s the anti-Eli in you

Well Basterd or not, but when he has said the same things about hundered times in the game, it gets kinda frustrating :smiley:

[quote=“jonitapani”]
Well Basterd or not, but when he has said the same things about hundered times in the game, it gets kinda frustrating :smiley:
[/quote]

It was. But I did get a free digital copy as well. Don’t know how to go about it though. Oh well, I am getting the Cd and vinyl anyways.