Hostel

That’s the best one I’ve seen yet.

yeah thats cool.

I just noticed how it looks like the guys head is cut off and is lying right next to him. Which makes it all the more cooler

Another Clip.

[quote=“Yoshitsune”]
Another Clip.
[/quote]

i’m not even kidding, based on that clip, this could become one of my favorite horror movies of all time, ALL time

one of the keys to a good horror movie is that the villain is silent but deadly: voila!

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
one of the keys to a good horror movie is that the villain is silent but deadly: voila!
[/quote]

Oh yes, he’s pretty silent compared to the victim !

I think this is going to be one KICK-ASS movie

No my friend, I can GARANTEE this is gonna be a KICK ASS movie!

Haha, where the fuck is Eli Roth’s name?

what?

Quentin & Eli | Cast Q&A

And the most gruesome poster of them all ;D

This one is very different from the other !

[quote=“Yoshitsune”]
Quentin & Eli |
[/quote]

haha at that guy in the chair, and listen to Q! He's right! exactly what i think

hahaha LITTERALY! AUDIENCE MEMBERS! DEAD! AND DYING!

lovin this poster too, try and find the next victim 8)

[img]http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/002/632/047_adbe701c6cf9bed462070af93759768e.jpg[/img]

Yep, this poster is cool too. But how many posters did they make ???

lol alot, would be cool to have em all framed next to eachother, i just started framing all my posters, very cinema like

[quote=“Yoshitsune”]
Quentin & Eli | Cast Q&A

And the most gruesome poster of them all ;D

[/quote]

If Eli and Qt’s name were not on the poster I would have sworn that picture was a L’Oreal ad. Surely not a poster for one of the gruesome movies ever made .

Haha, wow, if QT calls someone a “sick fuck” that dude really must be a sick fuck. What an introduction. QT has let himself go a little though. Can’t wait to watch the film