Feminists in Britain attack Grindhouse & Tarantino

I’m so bored. No offence Pete but every post you make looks so alike the ones you’ve made before…

It’s better than talking about the Pussy Doll Whores…my opinion

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
I’m so bored. No offence Pete but every post you make looks so alike the ones you’ve made before…
[/quote]

Ohhhkayyy. Whatever that means. ???

She’s trying to say that you make the same point over and over again…I think.

Tell me what I repeated so many times. I dont even get what that means. Im talking about the freakin movie. So?

I said I GUESS - which means MAYBE SHE - meaning EB THINKS. Meaning not me. Indirect opinion. There…

Pete: You’re always rêpeating that:

1. QT makes movies he wants to see
  2. Death Proof is a mix of many different genres
  3. You don’t care if QT movies are box office succes or not, his movies are always stay good
  4. You don’t care how QT looks or who he dates because his movies are always stay great

I may forgot something but these are the most importand and repeated

Is this supposed to be an insult towards me or something? Because Ive repeated some things about QT more than once?

WTF? At least Im staying on topic. Im not bringing BS that has nothing to do with the topic into it.

Get off my fuckin back ok? Im not looking to argue every fuckin time I come in here. Jeezus fucking christ.

Here it goes, you’re already offended. Well, I’m sorry but it’s true. I didn’t want to insult you, stop seeing insults towards you everywhere.

Im ALREADY offended? WTF does that mean? You had to start with ME for no fuckin reason at all.

Fuck you EB, fucking instigator.

What’s wrong with you? I didn’t insulted you. I’m annoyed because you’re always trying to prove the same things. Just stop doing that. Why are you so childish?

Go fuck yourself.

I think we could do without Eastern Beauty on this forum. She/He is fucking this place up slowly but surely. That’s the worst way, if you didn’t know.

Really? I think Pete does it ???

I banned you from the new forum btw. You just ask for it anyways. Im not dealing with your bullshit. You really should do everyone a favor and goto a Pussycat Doll forum or something. You just piss everyone off with the stupid shit you say in here.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
I banned you from the new forum btw. [/quote]
What are you talking about ??? I still can log in. Try again :wink:

Youre really fuckin funny.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
What are you talking about ??? I still can log in. Try again :wink:
[/quote]

What are you doing here (and your alter ego bubblegum) if you don’t even like it here? You go through a lot of trouble to be here on your EB account and on your Bubblegum account and just post stuff nobody really cares about…worst thing is you don’t like it yourself either…

Like pete said: just get your split personality together and hop over to the pussycat doll forum.

I’m not sure if Eastern Beauty and Bubblegum are the same person.

I would just like to say to EasternBeauty, please refrain from personal attacks against other forum members. I find your comments toward PutneySwope very rude and inappropriate. I don’t think I’m alone on this. Furthermore, I enjoy reading his comments and I don’t think he repeats himself unnecessarily!

I posted this topic so everyone can have a serious discussion and have fun.

Having said that I would also appreciate it if you could stay on topic.

I don’t want anyone’s feelings to get bruised here.

EasternBeauty, if you can not be respectful towards other forum members then please leave.

However, If you can be nice you are welcome to stay.

I value everyone’s opinions and look forward to reading them. :slight_smile:

[color=yellow]Here is an excerpt from an article that argues Tarantino is a feminist. It is intelligently written and describes his filmmaking in a fairly positive way. Also, the person who wrote this article does a better job of backing his/her opinions:

I found it very interesting. It’s a bit long but worth the read. The full article can be found here:

http://bama.ua.edu/~flana001/tarantino.html

"So does this situation – one where the tables are turned from an ostensibly vulnerable group of helpless little girls on a murderer who was in over his head – mean that Tarantino is a feminist? Just because he let a few girls beat up and subsequently end the life of a sadistic male killer? Each side could be argued. One could feel the sense of female empowerment and glory as a minority who overcame an invincible male foe that has discriminated and burdened their sex for a prolonged period of time. Finally, it took the prey he so often conquered to trounce his evil, blood-charged libido in just as violent of a fashion as he dished out on them (ultimately culminating in the direct crushing of his skull from Abernathy’s boot heel).

Sure, as McCaughey and King addressed, some feminists should enjoy these scenes “in which female characters defend themselves, save the day, seek revenge, and get away with it in the end.â€