Fan Art (banners, avatars, posters etc)

I WANT MY GRIND HOUSE!!!

I was happy when QT said he didnt like Hitch because I’ve really never been a big fan of him either. Id much rather watch a DePalma thriller over Hitch’s. I mean, I have ones I like, but overall I’m just not a into his stuff. Hes one of those directors that everyone seems to worship like Kubrick, who is another director I really don’t like that much, but I do respect him and I like a few of his films too.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
I was happy when QT said he didnt like Hitch because I’ve really never been a big fan of him either. Id much rather watch a DePalma thriller over Hitch’s. I mean, I have ones I like, but overall I’m just not a into his stuff. Hes one of those directors that everyone seems to worship like Kubrick, who is another director I really don’t like that much, but I do respect him and I like a few of his films too.
[/quote]

I love Hitch’s films and I admire him as a personality.

There are films I don’t like, for example Marnie. And I can’t really understand why people like Rear Window so much. It creates a humid, hazy feeling, I don’t like that very much, though I liked it on the whole.

I will never forget last time I saw Psycho, it was in a theatre, it was perfect, the opening titles created that weird quivering sensation, all the action seemed like happening for the first time, absolutely great. I love Psycho for it’s horrifying, disturbing feeling which mixes with a weird kinda comfort.

I’d love to see Vertigo on the big screen, also From North To Northwest

Man, I also love Hitchcock. Psycho was so :o There are no words to describe it !

‘The Lady Vanishes’ is a good Hitch, that plane one with Jodie Foster appears to be a direct copy of it.

" How can you be in England and not know about Cricket?"

Brilliant dialogue written by Launder and Gilliat.

it’s def my favorite Hitch film from the 30’s and one of my favorites of him in total, it’s so simple yet so amazing, there should be a decent dvd release, ive got it on dvd from the Hitchcock Platinum Collection with 15 Hitch films in a box, all from the 30’s, 15euro, but they are horrible quality, especially the sound, it was on BBC2 a while back and i taped it and now i usually watch that cause its better quality

Fox Force Five The 4th movie by Abel Quarintino Starring Yma Wuhrman and Bill Carrandfine

I hope they make a fox force five trailer!

haha nice!

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Fox Force Five The 4th movie by Abel Quarintino Starring Yma Wuhrman and Bill Carrandfine

I hope they make a fox force five trailer!

[/quote]

That’s well good, but you should make the font straighter, comic sans ms is to cartoony for my liking…

I have found the official trailer:

Very gory.

Very nice :wink:

this would be my poster for Tarantino’s Death Proof…

Im not so happy with the car position, I like the idea tho… I think it would look great aS a poster, with real actress and real car of course… ;D… anyway… just an idea… :angel:

Wow, good job!

Yeah, very good :slight_smile: I can’t draw anything :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow! That’s fuckin awesome, Miike!

Thanks! now im working on Planet Terror, no easy tho… zombies aint my kind of thing :stuck_out_tongue:… anyway, will be posting soon, see ya :angel:

Nice

you drew that shit by hand? amazing

Oh yes, truly amazing. I love these scetch type pencil drawn pictures