Fake teaser poster?

sry was gone for a while xD looks a bit fake to me but i LOVE it :smiley: and isnt it a bit early for a teaser poster hmn…

[quote=“postmaster.general”]
. . .it’s the cover of the next guns n’ roses recording!
[/quote]

haha

real or not i agree it looks way cool. Maybe some blood drops should be coming out of the

hole. But since they spell Bastards with a A, not real. I mean the man himself in his own

writting spells it with a E. Doesnt everybody know that?

last i checked the movie was still called inglorious bastards. the whole deal with the script is just a joke or something

[quote=“Sebastian”]
last i checked the movie was still called inglorious bastards. the whole deal with the script is just a joke or something[/quote]

I doubt that. In the script Quentin wrote “He recruits the men, the Germans will later call; “The Basterds””. I think that Tarantino doesn’t want use the identical title, what is already existence.

why not, he’s even friends with the director. and he also misspelled inglorious. i think he was just having a ball making it sound french (or what he thinks french sounds like). or something… but we’ll see. i doubt he’ll release a film that has a misspelled title, that just won’t go down well with… people

[quote=“Sebastian”]
why not, he’s even friends with the director. and he also misspelled inglorious. i think he was just having a ball making it sound french (or what he thinks french sounds like).[/quote]

I hope not cause that would’ve been a failure: french for bastard is batard, and the 2nd “a” really sounds like “A”…like the a in “car” prononced by a british or something.

[/quote]

are you sure? I can’t find it on the web.

read again what i wrote in brackets

[quote=“Sebastian”]
i think he was just having a ball making it sound french (or what he thinks french sounds like). or something… [/quote]

Maybe it sound’s jewish way?

He should keep the “e” in. It just sounds and looks more original. Then too the “e” may be a way of getting around copyright violation and having to pay someone for the rights to the title since there’s already one movie entitled “inglorious bastards”

Real or fake this teaser poster has got me excited.

plus didn’t he also misspell “inglorious” ? i mean everybody will get it wrong if that’s the way the movie’s gonna b called… i just don’t believe it, and i haven’t heard anything from any sources indicating that the movie will indeed be called the way it sais on that leaked script

I hope he doesn’t call it “Inglorious Basterds”. Originality doesn’t have anything to do with it. It looks wrong, and even before they’ve watched the film people will have their reservations. “Inglorious Bastards” looks cooler. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Identical.

rofl. and i thought I was the blind person :wink:

This fake teaser poster just made me think somehow of the visual of the opening title of this old peplum by Delmer Daves, Demetrius and the Gladiators :

cant see it :confused:

Fixed :wink:

its officially fake