Fake teaser poster?

I dont know why theyd even have teaser posters yet. Its possible, but I think that one is just a fake otherwise the big movie news sites would have copies up right now.

I’m not used to judging teaser posters, but aren’t all the stuff surrounding the picture a bit weird ? I mean the filename on the top left corner, and the “CMYK” thing.

It’s dated to 8/7/08 though…if it’s a fake then the guy who did it is clever cause an official poster probably won’t be published right after it’s been made.

That probably doesn’t mean anything…

Cool idea ! But the quality of the frame in the bottom looks poor :confused:

Im not interested in fake posters for QT films. I want the real thing or nothing.

For some reason I think “basterds” is going to be misspelled in the title on purpose. :smiley: It’s spelled correctly on this poster

^-^ >:D :-X :o

muarhar, pete. the board should rather have an eye on you.

the chance it’s real is verry small. my opinion al along.

[quote=“nublob”]
For some reason I think “basterds” is going to be misspelled in the title on purpose. :smiley: It’s spelled correctly on this poster
[/quote]

Good point. It may end up being spelled with an E.

well it might just be a draft/proposal sort of thing. there’s a few factors i won’t mention but i think there’s a high probability that it’s exactly that, and that’s why i just posted it on the frontpage, also.

i mean, there’s some graphics artist who’s supposed to come up with some ideas for a one-sheet, and somebody somewhere saw the test-print out, and bam, it’s on the internet… goes fast, happens all the time… let’s wait and see. i like the general idea/concept of it though

Id like to see one with scalps hanging from a belt or something. American Indian inspired type poster.

And neither Weinstein’s name or Universal is on it. If this were a final draft, you know those names would be on it somewhere. And probably Pitt’s name too. :-</E>

they are on it, look close, zoom in. bottom right corner

I don’t think it counts if you need an electron microscope to read it. :smiley:

We’re really desperate for IB news arent we? :slight_smile:

[quote=“nublob”]
I don’t think it counts if you need an electron microscope to read it. :smiley:
[/quote]

if you use the link kinick originally posted, you’ll get the very large version, and then just use firefox’s "ctrl + " shortcut or a photo program to zoom in. there’s an universal pictures logo, and it cleearly sais “the weinstein copmany” there somewhere, as well… almost impossible to read but it’s there

Either way it looks BADASS!!

Zzzzzz. Wake me up when its officially cleared as the teaser poster.

It looks fake to me. The writing is what did it, looks too clean.

Yeah the writing is too clear, plus the edges of the poster looks too blurry.

Wow, too many news about IB, I jhave to read ALL the pages to be updated now… :stuck_out_tongue:

About this teaser poster, looks really good and very promissing. Fake or not, I like it.

. . .it’s the cover of the next guns n’ roses recording!

That’s a fake… total fake…